TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #286
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    Originally posted by ___________
    I find it "funny" how everyone started piling up on Charu when he questioned funnygurl's innocence
    Funny wasn't lynched because of charu questioning her innocence, Charu was lynched because D1 was lazy and of the three wagons we ended up vetoing the two wagons on fic/charles.

    Mostly because Fic was pro town powerplaying and charles claimed blue. Did you read the end of D1 or did you just vote?
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #287
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      yeah you tell 'em manti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


      also blanky's offline now bye blanky i guess good luck with finals and stuff
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #288
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        yeah you tell 'em manti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


        also blanky's offline now bye blanky i guess good luck with finals and stuff
        Not like you're a confirmed human or anything either. Blanky's reasoning was just bogus.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #289
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          ok manti ;;
          you should trust me though i'm like so town it's ridiculous
          i mean i can't even begin to tell you how amazing charu's and fiction's corpses tasted like wow
          tasted a bit overmedicated but mmmmmmmmm
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #290
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            also i'll stop fooling around so much now haha doesn't this phase end like tomorrow night or something
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #291
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              ok manti ;;
              you should trust me though i'm like so town it's ridiculous
              i mean i can't even begin to tell you how amazing charu's and fiction's corpses tasted like wow
              tasted a bit overmedicated but mmmmmmmmm
              Like I know you made the post after this and everything, but your gameplay has been "claim wolf waltz along and get mad at people who call you a wolf for it"

              Like wut? Productivity please.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #292
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Sunfan, is your info the same as fictions?
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  Like do we have 4 blue claims?
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Charles Claythorne
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 138

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Xiz is cool.

                    And he and funny are right too, you can go ahead and lynch me and I'll flip as Doctor, but if you over-concern yourself with lynching the Red Doctor, you're neglecting to consider the majority of nonclaimers. So if you're going to lynch me, I suggest at least also taking into consideration the behaviours of other Players as well.

                    Anyway, I figure now is a good point to post my thoughts on stuff.

                    1. Blindreper - Haven't seen much of him, have no major opinions.
                    2. Charu - Sorry!!!
                    3. Funnygurl555 - I've had a few chats with her, but can't really make whether she's Human or Wolf. I find her difficult to read, that is to say. No major opinions otherwise, though I've humoured the possibility of her, Gradiant, and sunfan being Partners, but considering how my previous theory of Charu and Manti went, best to dismiss this one probably!!!
                    4. Manti - I feel he's Human after having reevaluated my interpretations of Day 0. He felt Charu was Human and tried to garner some traction for discussion (still don't know why he came after me though </3). His suspicions about Fiction and I being Partners seem more legitimate knowing that Fiction is Human; Manti voiced similar concerns of such pairings in Poker TWG.
                    5. thesunfan - I don't know what to make of his having three claims and I'm almost inclined to believe he's lying. That aside, I feel his vote for me seems artificial otherwise given how he was performing last game; he seems like the type that entertains all possibilities and doesn't easily overlook one for the other. He's not fully explained to me why he suspects me beyond what was circumstantial (going back to his bizarre claim story again) either.
                    6. BDN - His annoyances with Fiction's playstyle seems rather in hand with Human Kaiveran to me; he initially believed that Fiction was Human and changed his mind suddenly. I don't see why a Wolf would let himself be subject to his emotions in that way.
                    7. Xiz - He is cool. I don't completely trust him, because he seems like a really good Player from my impression of him (and I thus think he would be astute enough to false claim Doctor if he were a Wolf), but a few of his actions seem rather Human to me (despite my paranoia, his public claim as Doctor was abrupt and he seemed legitimately concerned about there being 4 claims).
                    8. Gradiant - Slightly suspicious of him in that he's being dismissive in the same way he was last game (though, I suppose that's also a part of his personality too). His vote for me this Phase was abrupt and excluded his reasoning, despite the death of Fiction debunking his theory of him and I being Partners. And considering we were Wolf Partners Pre-Reroll, even if briefly, he should understand that I'm generally cautious and reserved. His reasoning that I would take the risk of claiming to fish for Doctor claims is weak too. Even if I were a Wolf, why would I care about who the Doctors were Day 0? They're more of a danger at endgame and could even be a setback at the beginning if they don't guard wisely. I expect better of him as a Human.
                    9. YMIA - His confidence in me flipping as a Wolf makes me feel that he's Human, if only because he doesn't seem the type to make himself appear outright wrong.
                    10. Mashi - i am the please, claim to me
                    11. Blanket - Haven't seen much of him either, have no major opinions.
                    12. Fiction - rip my love
                    13. Mea - I've only interacted him briefly on Day 0 during the Charu lynch and he seemed Human based on his concern on the lynch, but I have no strong feelings on him otherwise.

                    Going to place my vote on thesunfan. In addition to my suspicion of him, when I messaged Fiction asking whom to guard, he dismissed sunfan as a target since he was leaning Red for him. I hadn't asked him to explain why, but I'll trust his judgement, since it agrees with mine too anyway.


                    BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF LOVE. EVEN IF I DIE, I WILL LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU (but not equally, ofc) AND YOU WILL BE VICTORIOUS AS I SEND MY HOLY ARROWS TO DESTROY THE WOLVES.

                    IT MUST BE DONE, THE WINNER OF THE GAME WINS A BOXSET OF QUINTACHROMATIC MORPHIN' PRISM RANGERS.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      I'm sorry for not switching my vote to Charles from Bdn when you asked me to join in on a wagon Manti

                      I feel I really screwed up by not doing so

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Charles, you've done nothing but shitpost until claiming blue while not in real danger. You also strongly latched onto fiction and now there's a situation where an apparent blue claim is lying. Your claim reeks of shit to me and there's no need to lie about being blue if you are town. It doesn't help. It only helps you if you are red. My thoughts on you weren't only that you and fiction were on the same team. That was of course one possibility. I do agree with (I think Manti's?) point that you were hardcore riding on fiction's coattails.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          I am also confident that you will flip as a wolf. You know this. You are putting YMIA as human (I agree btw) because he is confident that you will flip as a wolf. Are you seriously trying to defend yourself and paint me as red this way?

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            You can't just pick and choose, seriously

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Also explain how I am dismissive this game please? Because I don't think you understand. My vote for you at the start of this phase without anything else isn't being dismissive since I had posted you as suspicious before the phase started. I felt explaining so again wasn't necessary. You are choosing to ignore my previous post. Don't pick and choose please.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                You also can't try and tell me how to think about you because of us being on the same team before the re-roll for not even a full day. All I can get from you is that you and blind seemed to rely on james a lot based on the poker twg game, not that you are cautious.

                                Comment

                                Working...