TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #271
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    blankyithoughtwewerefriends
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #272
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      did i blow up your wolf radar yet
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #273
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        I don't know where you're going with this. All I can say is, good luck with the next game, and don't get caught then.

        VERY OBVIOUSLY funnygurl /vote

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #274
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Blankey who are the other wolves

          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #275
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Sunfan and someone else

            [6/6/2014 12:15:31 AM] Greg: hey you
            [6/6/2014 12:15:35 AM] Greg: is your vote going to stay on funny?

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #276
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              ok like you need to change where your radar is _________; at this point there is something on the table; an ultimatum that people are just downright avoiding and its kinda bugging me. If you think charles is real POST WHY. If you think charles is fake POST WHY. Give something. I'm gonna make a short reads post now.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #277
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  WOW MAN yoU FUCKING NAILED ME AND FUNNY I ASKED YOU A QUESTION ABOUT HER I MUST BE A PARTNER WITH HER
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Sunfan who are the wolves and why

                    Comment

                    • ___________
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 585

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      WOW MAN yoU FUCKING NAILED ME AND FUNNY I ASKED YOU A QUESTION ABOUT HER I MUST BE A PARTNER WITH HER
                      Well, why would you even care? I've been inactive for a couple of days and you should be focusing more on other things in the game.

                      Comment

                      • ___________
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 585

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        #1 way to get ___________ to change a vote: give negative criticism and make him feel bad, pressure him

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          I find it "funny" how everyone started piling up on Charu when he questioned funnygurl's innocence

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            sunfan

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Originally posted by ___________
                              #1 way to get ___________ to change a vote: give negative criticism and make him feel bad, pressure him
                              ok cool so when I roll wolf all I have to do to pocket you is be nice to you. Duly noted.

                              I'm not nice, not everyone is in this game.

                              But fine, I'll use nicer words if that really bothers you.

                              The fact that "There are more important things" is very confusing to me. Perhaps I do care about the smaller details, but when someone votes for basically no reason other than gut feeling, I start to get a little uneasy; it doesn't really help the humans figure anything out. You also didn't respond to me AT ALL when I asked that question; so I don't know where your head is at, why you think funny is a wolf, and I definitely don't understand why you think I am a wolf by association. Basically, its impossible to understand what you think this game. You need to voice your opinions. Most importantly, you need to decide whether or not charles is real or not. I suggest you start with literally
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                any of those goddamn this touchpad.

                                but yeah I'm not going to be nice to you. If anything, be wary of people currying your favor. In any case, you just look to me like you're ducking the hard questions and trying to coast by.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...