TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #256
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    So dumb.

    Anyway, I already explained to sunfan about the reason I claimed, but I may as well do so publicly as well.

    I had been busy for the first third of the Day Phase and was rather tired for the second third; so I hadn't really done much of anything as far as discussing the game goes. Naturally, I was lost for whom to vote for; so I figured I may as well vote for myself and try to catch up later in the game.

    But that didn't work out so well, considering Manti voted for me later. There being a KitB for Fiction and me didn't really help either. As I've mentioned before, Fiction is the primary reason for my playing this game; so I really wanted the opportunity to play with him. Naturally, I latched on to his vote for Charu. I wasn't sure whether Fiction was a Wolf or Human, but he hadn't said anything that caught my attention during the Google chat and because his reactions towards Kaiveran seemed genuine (I felt that as a Human, he would be more sincere in his annoyance of a Player suspecting him), and I figured I would trust in his judgement for the time being.

    So by the time it neared the time for me to leave for work, there were 4 votes on Charu and 2 on me. Manti still had me as his top choice for his lynch for whatever reason and two Players (that is, Xiz and mea) had just entered the game with little time to absorb what was going on. And considering I would be gone for the last hour of the Phase and thus be incapable of defending myself or checking the situation, I figured claiming would be the safe route.


    Anyway, none of you have seen how I behave as a Human (aside from Kaiveran and James May, who is being replaced and is Host, respectively) and have had a game and a Phase with me as a Wolf. My behaviour on Day 0 this game was mostly circumstantial, considering I was either busy or tired and only made a few posts to have some fun. So the little you've seen of me being serious has been primarily from the last few hours of Day 0 Phase. As a Wolf, I'm generally more collected and tend away from the spotlight; I don't like taking risks. During the last game as a Wolf, I was slow to bus James May. Likewise, I was slow to Insta Manti even after figuring out the Poker hands situation because I wanted to review my assessment so that I wasn't mistaken.
    False claiming would be a major risk for me to take and I wouldn't do it as a Wolf; at least, not as early as Day 0. I would probably have contacted my Wolf Partners to keep watch of the votes while I was gone and make their best judgement of whether to bus or keep me alive.


    Anyway, if any of you decide to lynch me, you had better not complain about me when I flip Doctor!!!

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #257
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      Day 1 votes

      Gradiant -> Mashi
      Xiz -> Funny
      Xiz -> thesunfan
      Xiz -> BDN


      Mashi - 1 (Gradiant)
      BDN - 1 (Xiz)

      Insta is at 6
      bananas


      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #258
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Sooooo

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #259
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          so like
          do people not care about this game? I kinda still do. I'll post a reads list later; maybe start
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #260
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            a hangout if I'm not too busy*
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #261
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
              So dumb.

              Anyway, I already explained to sunfan about the reason I claimed, but I may as well do so publicly as well.

              I had been busy for the first third of the Day Phase and was rather tired for the second third; so I hadn't really done much of anything as far as discussing the game goes. Naturally, I was lost for whom to vote for; so I figured I may as well vote for myself and try to catch up later in the game.

              But that didn't work out so well, considering Manti voted for me later. There being a KitB for Fiction and me didn't really help either. As I've mentioned before, Fiction is the primary reason for my playing this game; so I really wanted the opportunity to play with him. Naturally, I latched on to his vote for Charu. I wasn't sure whether Fiction was a Wolf or Human, but he hadn't said anything that caught my attention during the Google chat and because his reactions towards Kaiveran seemed genuine (I felt that as a Human, he would be more sincere in his annoyance of a Player suspecting him), and I figured I would trust in his judgement for the time being.

              So by the time it neared the time for me to leave for work, there were 4 votes on Charu and 2 on me. Manti still had me as his top choice for his lynch for whatever reason and two Players (that is, Xiz and mea) had just entered the game with little time to absorb what was going on. And considering I would be gone for the last hour of the Phase and thus be incapable of defending myself or checking the situation, I figured claiming would be the safe route.


              Anyway, none of you have seen how I behave as a Human (aside from Kaiveran and James May, who is being replaced and is Host, respectively) and have had a game and a Phase with me as a Wolf. My behaviour on Day 0 this game was mostly circumstantial, considering I was either busy or tired and only made a few posts to have some fun. So the little you've seen of me being serious has been primarily from the last few hours of Day 0 Phase. As a Wolf, I'm generally more collected and tend away from the spotlight; I don't like taking risks. During the last game as a Wolf, I was slow to bus James May. Likewise, I was slow to Insta Manti even after figuring out the Poker hands situation because I wanted to review my assessment so that I wasn't mistaken.
              False claiming would be a major risk for me to take and I wouldn't do it as a Wolf; at least, not as early as Day 0. I would probably have contacted my Wolf Partners to keep watch of the votes while I was gone and make their best judgement of whether to bus or keep me alive.


              Anyway, if any of you decide to lynch me, you had better not complain about me when I flip Doctor!!!
              Charles

              This is literally the carbon copy "look guys I'm really not a wolf just look at my past wolf games! As a wolf I did a,b, and c, but now i'm doing x,y, and z!" Hell I've done it myself. Calling it now that he's the red doc.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #262
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Day 1 votes

                Gradiant -> Mashi
                Xiz -> Funny
                Xiz -> thesunfan
                Xiz -> BDN
                YMIA -> Mashi


                Mashi - 2 (Gradiant, YMIA)
                BDN - 1 (Xiz)

                Insta is at 6 votes
                bananas


                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  I care too, but literally no one is saying anything. Glad to see ymia said something. I see what ymia is saying about charles. [Twgv] Charles[/Charles] until something else comes up. Hopefully it gets chatty in here.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Lol I'm dumb. Charles
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      can someone tell me the merit of picking off the potentially blue pool and not the potentially green pool please

                      like i don't get it
                      also this thread isn't all that active and barely anyone's on slack so if anyone wants to say something let's like do it
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        if we weed out the liar; we're set. That's why
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          welp, okay
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            I'm going to take a risk. I think Charles is actually blue, despite what everyone says.
                            Imo, the wolves are BDN, Sunfan, (third being a random lurker, like Mea or Blankey)

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Hey town guess what
                              All of you are to blame if we loose for literally doing shit. There are a few of you who haven't done anything to help us win this game at all. Post something, anything.

                              This is a really easy game for mafia for what you are doing. So speak up or don't play at all.

                              I did a 12 hour drive today and posted during my pit stops, and the day before that while I was flying after being at a 3 day conference, what's your excuse?

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                Hello peoples.

                                Been extremely busy over the last few days, and will be continuing to be busy due to finals (ugh). My vote's still on funnygurl / sunfan due to day 1 suspicions, by the way.

                                Comment

                                Working...