TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #736
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    charu. please.


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #737
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Mellon, I made up my mind, I just can't see thesunfan being a wolf. Are you willing to vote for YoshL right now?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #738
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Originally posted by Charu
        Honestly, I really don't think there really is anything. If I had to vote, it would still be you, YoshL. Like I just don't see thesunfan being it. I just don't, it feels like you're grasping at anything to put dirt on thesunfan.
        I pretty much agree... should we just do this? Ahhh I am going to feel very stupid if we are wrong
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #739
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          gg wolves win.


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #740
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            you're not wrong guys
            charu, you're gonna be 1-7 now, I'm gonna be so proud lmao.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #741
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              I pretty much agree... should we just do this? Ahhh I am going to feel very stupid if we are wrong
              get ready to feel very stupid.


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #742
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                all of my reads have been right so far this game, damn my stupid pride YoshL
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #743
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Yeah, I'm ready to end this, fucking...


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #744
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    thesunfan


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #745
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      YoshL


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #746
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        wow you guys are dumb


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #747
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          game over, wolves win

                          wow cmon


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #748
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            I mean, take your time, decide now, decide later. If you decide now and choose yosh, its gg capping off probably what's going to be my fav game for a long time.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #749
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Oh, I don't know... I feel pretty good.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #750
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                no, that's insta. game is over. thesunfan was the last wolf. wolves win.


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...