TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #31
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    im like 99% sure hans is a wolf anyway so he probably wont get wolfed
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #32
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      @Host, are there phantoms this game?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #33
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Skype won't let me talk to B.A.D BITCH
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #34
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          I don't know why I keep focusing on Jurs.

          Changing targets to annoy CHARU
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #35
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Originally posted by Charu
            @Host, are there phantoms this game?
            I thought that was standard hehe.

            But yes, there will be Phantoms
            bananas


            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              CHARU
              CHARU


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #37
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Skype won't let me talk to B.A.D BITCH
                it stands for "Big Ass Dick", just so you know
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  someone invite jurs to the skype chat group so we can log everything.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    K so Bynary / Manti and some random AFK'r like guest are my early guesses.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Bynary bro how ya doin

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        K so Bynary / Manti and some random AFK'r like guest are my early guesses.
                        I am Vanilla Townie
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          I am Vanilla Townie
                          I don't know man, your avatar looks pretty beastly to me.

                          Much like... a werewolf!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball



                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Bynary Fission
                              Retired One-Hander
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 2437

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              K so Bynary / Manti and some random AFK'r like guest are my early guesses.
                              Don't lynch, I have puppies!


                              I'm good, thanks for asking. 8) For anybody that wants to chat, I'm always on Skype and AIM for whenever. Also, safety on Tps222 for now.
                              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                will someone invite me to the skype group already im really lonely and hans wont respond to my cyber sex requests

                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...