TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Egypt
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 83

    #301
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Comment

    • TWG Egypt
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 83

      #302
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      Ah well. I'll cut it out and wait now.

      Comment

      • TWG France
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 62

        #303
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        ok guys, not a lot of talking, can we get some China V Spain discussion maybe? I think China's rather brash entry to the thread was worth a vote, as well as their defensive response. Spain I just think is annoying, and while I do want them to stop their roleplay, I don't want to lynch someone solely for that reason.

        Comment

        • TWG Egypt
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 83

          #304
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          I feel like China's initial behavior was more due to poorly handling the pressure that he/she received before posting. I felt that his/her first post especially was done impulsively

          Spain was just piggybacking on other people's ideas/hiding behind roleplay for quite a while before finally being called out for it.

          Anyway, it might be more beneficial for someone else to chime in, as my vote is pretty set in stone.

          Comment

          • TWG France
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 62

            #305
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Guys, there's 10 minutes left... I hope you guys are happy with your votes...

            Comment

            • TWG Australia
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 22

              #306
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Originally posted by TWG Iran
              My people and I will be satisfied with the destrucion of Isreal unless Isreal can give us viable fuel for aiming weapons at another country.

              Going back a little bit I'd like to remind all players about their posting habits:
              The bolded blue below easily identifies South Korea. We here in Iran had no Quarrel with South Korea, but we will use their failings as an example for other countries. Be careful with how your posts are written.
              Iran, none of those quotes you posted were definitive tells. I myself thought the "ooooo" might have been, but when I checked on it, it didn't confirm anything. There's no way that those things alone told the guesser who South Korea was. Ultimately, I guess it doesn't matter that much as knowing how they knew probably won't tell us who the guesser was. Right now I'm thinking that it was probably more a case of Korea browsing the thread on there main account, and then immediately joining on their TWG account.

              Here's something else: Germany revealed a lot about his or her personal life. Working certain days, off certain days. Difficult to post from phone (but can still browse easily enough), "can't have my laptop with [them] all the time". This confidence and lack of fear for revealing such things seems odd. Either they're lying about their personal details or they have way too much confidence that no one will piece together who they really are and have them killed. Why would they have such confidence after our seer was killed without solid evidence of their identity? Because a terrorist wouldn't guess that a non-terrorist would risk killing another non-terrorist.

              I don't know why no one is voting for Germany right now. Ditto for England. I'd be glad to see either or both go at this point. Maybe Russia too. I guess out of the leaders, and since there's no time to start a new wagon, I'd rather vote Spain than China though. Fuck role play shitposts, especially when they were using an American-made Mexican character to represent Spain. Hey... maybe I should add the Tazmanian devil to every one of my posts!

              Comment

              • TWG Australia
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 22

                #307
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                oh apparently tasmania is legitimately part of australia

                who knew?

                anyway the point about speedy gonzales still stands

                Comment

                • TWG Spain
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 31

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Bad. You're bad.

                  I am the seer

                  Comment

                  • TWG Spain
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 31

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Sending in a guess.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Australia
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 22

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      Originally posted by TWG Spain
                      Bad. You're bad.

                      I am the seer
                      lol wolf the seer was south korea

                      Comment

                      • TWG France
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 62

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        SK was the doctor, check the OP

                        Comment

                        • TWG Australia
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 22

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          oh oops

                          then i guess ill vote for china and let the supposed seer get wolfed tonight

                          Comment

                          • TWG France
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 62

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            guys, unvote Spain, and vote for someone else (probably China lol). We can't lose our seer this early.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              A nation has been destroyed!!


                              The true identity of a nation has been found out by another nation!





































                              Saudi Arabia has been destroyed. They were the leaders of a Nation

                              Day 1 will continue as planned, 3 minutes left

                              Comment

                              • TWG Australia
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 22

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                if more people will move off of spain, i want to vote for germany

                                I encourage anyone else moving off in the next 3 minutes to do so as well

                                Comment

                                Working...