TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Italy
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 16

    #91
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Originally posted by TWG Egypt
    I believe this is the case as well, as only wolves would benefit from guessing this early in the game. [/B]
    also, you're definitely wrong with that statement. A wolf guessing right now is such an absurdly long odd bet that it'd be almost suicide to attempt it.

    Comment

    • TWG Saudi Arabia
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 13

      #92
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      Originally posted by TWG France
      well that was unexpected.
      I propose that the person responsible come forth with who/what/why.
      You who has killed one of our Eastern Brothers reveal your face so that we may see its intention.

      Comment

      • TWG Egypt
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 83

        #93
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Originally posted by TWG Italy
        also, you're definitely wrong with that statement. A wolf guessing right now is such an absurdly long odd bet that it'd be almost suicide to attempt it.
        It would be nearly suicide for a townie to guess right now as well. Townies are at an even larger disadvantage because they have to overcome both the chance that they get their guess wrong and the chance that they're not guessing the identity of a wolf.

        Also, I don’t think that anyone would attempt to guess this early in the game without some sort of a hunch. The fact that the nation got it right makes me lean more toward the chance that he/she had some confidence in the guess.

        Comment

        • TWG United States
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 114

          #94
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          I can't believe anyone from either side would be so eager to guess this early. There's risk to both sides as has been mentioned already. I'm just really curious as to who it could have been. I doubt they will come forward since people would probably try to lynch if they did.

          Comment

          • TWG Brazil
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 11

            #95
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            I think the point trying to be made here is that it would be far more unlikely a wolf would have been the one to guess as guessing wrong would be unbelievably more detrimental to them, and the risk heavily outweighs the reward for them. It would be impractical for a wolf to try and guess kills.

            Comment

            • TWG France
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 62

              #96
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Can we not post what the wolves should/should not do?
              Thanks.

              Comment

              • TWG Canada
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 64

                #97
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                TWG Israel
                24 hours remain and stuff

                Comment

                • TWG Israel
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 28

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Whoa, it looks like a lot of things happened.

                  Canada, why are you voting for such a small country? We help you with gas and oil!

                  Comment

                  • TWG Spain
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 31

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations



                    ¿Que paso?

                    Spain wants to be cool to. Spain votes Israel. Feigned indignation and natural resource offerings wont save you, terrorists!

                    Comment

                    • TWG Japan
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 14

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      In the interest of a consensus TWG Isreal

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Current Vote-count (11 To Insta):



                        :
                        :
                        :
                        :
                        :

                        Comment

                        • TWG Israel
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 28

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Wow, is it really gonna play like this? We knew eventually it would come to this.

                          I present to you, a captured recording of Terrorists!

                          Clyp is the easiest way to record, upload and share audio.

                          Comment

                          • TWG Canada
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 64

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Originally posted by TWG Japan
                            In the interest of a consensus TWG Isreal
                            TWG Isfake

                            On a more serious note, Spain, if you're going to get invested in the role playing, then do it well without affecting reads or anything, cause <I seriously really hope> you're not voting for Isfake because you think they're a terrorist nation.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Japan
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 14

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Originally posted by TWG Israel
                              Wow, is it really gonna play like this? We knew eventually it would come to this.

                              I present to you, a captured recording of Terrorists!

                              http://audiour.com/playlist/ojlajejl
                              I hate when my neighbors are mowing their lawn while I'm playing Counter Strike

                              I bet they didnt get to plant the bomb

                              Comment

                              • TWG Russia
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 18

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                I cant forgive those who attempt to take my vodka, potatoes, and livelihood. Japan once tried invading my motherland long ago, and these grudges will not be forgotten.

                                Comment

                                Working...