TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG United States
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 114

    #76
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    I vote Xiz for messing up the vote count!

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #77
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      A nation has been destroyed!!


      The true identity of a nation has been found out by another nation!





































      South Korea has been destroyed. They were the leaders of the World Health Organization

      Day 1 will continue as planned, and end on its normal time.

      Comment

      • TWG France
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 62

        #78
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        well that was unexpected.
        I propose that the person responsible come forth with who/what/why.

        Comment

        • TWG United States
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 114

          #79
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          Well damn I guess that means I need to figure out someone else to vote on. That was quick. That was actually the only nation I thought I knew who it was but I didn't want to risk guessing.

          Comment

          • TWG United States
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 114

            #80
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Originally posted by TWG France
            well that was unexpected.
            I propose that the person responsible come forth with who/what/why.
            ^ This.

            I'm surprised to see someone take a chance on guessing so early in the game.

            Comment

            • TWG Brazil
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 11

              #81
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Originally posted by TWG France
              well that was unexpected.
              I propose that the person responsible come forth with who/what/why.
              I agree. I'm also baffled that they could come up with such an accurate guess they would stake their lives on it.

              Comment

              • TWG South Korea
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 9

                #82
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                rip

                Comment

                • TWG India
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 19

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Originally posted by TWG France
                  well that was unexpected.
                  I propose that the person responsible come forth with who/what/why.
                  It was Japan. They staked their lives in World War II to kill people, they would do it again for sure.

                  Comment

                  • TWG Japan
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 14

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    That blatant lack of true reasoning is exactly why Im gonna act like WW2 and Target who's targetted me.. TWG India needs to be removed from the U.N. For conspiring in terrorist actions against an allied nation.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Egypt
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 83

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      So...
                      How's about we not randomly guess the identity of nations from now on (if it is not already obvious)? That approach only looks like it will hurt the red nations.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Egypt
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 83

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        *Help.

                        Oops.

                        Comment

                        • TWG England
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 16

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Uh...if they could tell they were the WHO why would they destroy them? Obviously that nation won't reveal themselves because they're clearly a wolf.

                          Comment

                          • TWG Egypt
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 83

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Originally posted by TWG England
                            Uh...if they could tell they were the WHO why would they destroy them? Obviously that nation won't reveal themselves because they're clearly a wolf.
                            I believe this is the case as well, as only wolves would benefit from guessing this early in the game. Normal players clearly would not as they do not know if the person they are guessing the identity of is townie/wolf.

                            So, again, only guess the identity of someone you are reasonably suspicious of

                            Comment

                            • TWG Italy
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 16

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Originally posted by TWG Egypt
                              I believe this is the case as well, as only wolves would benefit from guessing this early in the game. Normal players clearly would not as they do not know if the person they are guessing the identity of is townie/wolf.

                              So, again, only guess the identity of someone you are reasonably suspicious of
                              Don't end your statement with a prepositional phrase.

                              Comment

                              • TWG Italy
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 16

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Also, anyone who thought it would be a good idea to make a guess at this stage in the game is either really fucking selfish or really fucking dumb.

                                Congrats on being right though. Some impressive intuition if you didn't cheat.

                                Comment

                                Working...