TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Saudi Arabia
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 13

    #241
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Originally posted by TWG France
    I think Russia is a good vote now that Germany has started to play.
    so your strategy is to vote for people who fail to reapond to your meta? surefire way to strike red. just tell them how to behave when under pressure. revise history as they participate.

    Comment

    • TWG Saudi Arabia
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 13

      #242
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      by the way kill israel

      Comment

      • TWG Germany
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 27

        #243
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Originally posted by TWG Egypt
        Seems like a valid excuse, but I still saw you viewing this thread even yesterday. And you could have had at least something better to say in the post you voted for China since you're off today. You didn't have to do so after you received votes
        My job doesn't allow much freetime inbetween so the extent of my using the internet on my phone is viewing the forum only. Switching between pages to quote or whatnot is extremely difficult on my phone, and I can't have my laptop with me all the time. If this explanation makes me appear to be spewing out excuses, so be it. Just trying to explain what you are asking of me. I do hope what you wanted to know is cleared up.

        I will definitely try to input more on my days off to be more effective in finding the other 4 wolves.

        Comment

        • TWG Italy
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 16

          #244
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          You guys are trying to go after inactives/people who didn't vote yet.

          I haven't heard my name mentioned once. Talk about biased attacks by those who had that methodology. I can't wait to go back and really dig into that.

          Comment

          • TWG United States
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 114

            #245
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Originally posted by TWG Italy
            You guys are trying to go after inactives/people who didn't vote yet.

            I haven't heard my name mentioned once. Talk about biased attacks by those who had that methodology. I can't wait to go back and really dig into that.
            I just started with the 6 people that had 4 posts or less. I'm not so much looking to get rid of these people, I'm trying to get them to start posting so that we can hopefully get some more information to go off of.

            Comment

            • TWG Israel
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 28

              #246
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Originally posted by TWG Saudi Arabia
              by the way kill israel
              Why are you so intent to go after me? I know we must lynch someone, but I'm reading your posts and all you've said regarding me as of recent is "Probably a Wolf".

              Originally posted by TWG Saudi Arabia
              the real question here is what do you find so human about israel. a random lynch is a good lynch, and israel already has more votes than anyone.
              Quoting because I want to say "Right back at you", but replace human with wolf.

              Comment

              • TWG Egypt
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 83

                #247
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                Originally posted by TWG Germany
                My job doesn't allow much freetime inbetween so the extent of my using the internet on my phone is viewing the forum only. Switching between pages to quote or whatnot is extremely difficult on my phone, and I can't have my laptop with me all the time. If this explanation makes me appear to be spewing out excuses, so be it. Just trying to explain what you are asking of me. I do hope what you wanted to know is cleared up.

                I will definitely try to input more on my days off to be more effective in finding the other 4 wolves.
                Fair enough. I'll change my vote soon, but I'll be keeping an eye on you.

                Comment

                • TWG Russia
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 18

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Originally posted by TWG United States
                  I think for now I'm going to put some pressure on Russia. The other posters with low post counts have become more active after being voted on. I'd like to see some more out of Russia.
                  Originally posted by TWG France
                  I think Russia is a good vote now that Germany has started to play.
                  Ouch, I suppose i should have posted last night when i glanced at the thread. Give me a minute to re-read the thread.

                  Comment

                  • TWG Canada
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 64

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Originally posted by TWG United States
                    I think it may be good to think a little bit about these players who aren't posting much and only roleplaying rather than offering any real input. I know it's first day but at this point there has been things that have come up that could be discussed. I feel like it may be just a way to try to fly under the radar and avoid suspicion.

                    I'm slightly put off by Canada, this person sure does like to talk about what the wolves would or wouldn't do. I feel it's one thing to discuss wolf strategy, but another to basically sit there and say exactly what they would or wouldn't do. This might be a cover, might not. I do feel they are someone to keep an eye on for now at the very least.

                    I don't think we should just be voting Spain because they're "annoying" if anything do it because they've been basically hiding behind a roleplay. I'm not sure I really feel they are wolfy being that they have been drawing attention to themselves and continue to do so. This could be their plan though.
                    First paragraph and third paragraph contradict each other, can you be more unclear please, I think that would help out a lot.

                    If you don't look at motives behind people's posts, you're not going to get anywhere. It's easy for someone to point out that someone's "looking suspicious", but the larger and more important matter is, why their behavior is as such. I've pointed out how Spain was making efforts to look like his posts were constructive, yet didn't actually have any extra meat, or any more to offer up. His opinions and pushes were very held back, and only came out under the safeguard of other people pushing the same.

                    If you really think that making attempts (whether shitty or not I know I'm not the best player) to analyze the head space that people are in is discussing wolf strategy, then either you seriously aren't thinking through about things, or you're making actual attempts to hinder discussion. I doubt it's the second.


                    Originally posted by TWG China
                    I am just going to point out TWG India's weird post history.
                    Originally posted by TWG Canada
                    The commentary also stinks ass when every one of [India]'s posts has been ass
                    Thanks for re-iterating a really crapily made point that I made earlier~

                    Comment

                    • TWG United States
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 114

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      Spain has been continually posting whereas the others had very few posts. I wasn't contradicting myself.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Canada
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 64

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Whoops, misread that. I thought your third paragraph was alluding to not voting Spain because of the roleplay, not the other way around.

                        Comment

                        • TWG Japan
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 14

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Oh my, and russias lurking too.

                          Comment

                          • TWG United States
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 114

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Russia said they're reading the thread. Makes sense to catch up before posting.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Russia
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 18

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              First of all, I'll explain my vote. If it wasn't obvious, I voted for Japan due to role-play reasons. I was more or less taking a poke in the dark to see what the response would be. At the time, people were bandwagoning Israel but nothing was indicative that they were suspicious.

                              Being Day 1, cant really get on people's case for being Wishy-washy with votes because at this point in the game, It's hard to get a read and (at least in my case) people are taking shots in the dark to see how people respond.

                              Originally posted by TWG United States
                              I've been sitting back for a little bit just absorbing things and seeing what others had to say.

                              We have several nations that still haven't contributed much to this at all. Russia and Germany only have 2 posts, Mexico and England have 3, then there's China and Saudi Arabia at 4.
                              Russia made one roleplay type post and hasn't bothered to come back since.
                              Germany spoke a little of the guess situation and hopped on the Israel wagon.
                              Mexico has just done roleplay stuff.
                              England has put in some input, but very little.
                              Saudi Arabia has been doing the roleplay stuff as well.
                              China had the post that happened after being called out but since then has been offering more input.

                              I think it may be good to think a little bit about these players who aren't posting much and only roleplaying rather than offering any real input. I know it's first day but at this point there has been things that have come up that could be discussed. I feel like it may be just a way to try to fly under the radar and avoid suspicion.
                              I wont disagree with the fact that my activity in this thread has been lower than it probably should have been. While i can make excuses, i wont, and also the fact that someone with a low post count being modkilled happened to be a wolf doesn't do much to alleviate suspicion. As for trying to fly UTR, It wasn't my intention, but i guess it kind of turned out that way. However, I suppose if it should be said, those with the highest post counts are just as suspicious as those with low.

                              Originally posted by TWG United States
                              I'm slightly put off by Canada, this person sure does like to talk about what the wolves would or wouldn't do. I feel it's one thing to discuss wolf strategy, but another to basically sit there and say exactly what they would or wouldn't do. This might be a cover, might not. I do feel they are someone to keep an eye on for now at the very least.
                              While i don't have much concrete information to base this off of, i do think that Canada just feels suspicious to me. Call it a gut feeling/intuition.

                              Comment

                              • TWG United States
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 114

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Originally posted by TWG Russia
                                While i don't have much concrete information to base this off of, i do think that Canada just feels suspicious to me. Call it a gut feeling/intuition.
                                I'm having a hard time really solidifying why as well, but there's something about Canada. I think it's mostly the wolves would do or wouldn't do talk. I could be way off though.

                                Comment

                                Working...