TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Sweden
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 4

    #496
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Originally posted by TWG Brazil
    I don't know how I feel about just letting Japan (now Sweden, hello by the way) go on free. I don't believe we should relieve our pressure on Japan yet. I'm still a firm believer on lynching Mexico, however, through tonight and tomorrow, we should give Japan/Sweden a good talking to, through analyzing the few Japan posts and a potential reads list from Sweden.
    Ahhh Brazil! One of my favorite countries. So glad to see you! Like England, you have also been in hiding for quite some time. I understand you've made many people upset in the last few years. Building the stadium of this year's 2014 World Cup has practically bankrupted your country.

    We must admit...Sweden doesn't particularly care for your irresponsible behaviors. You mentioned you were so busy recently, until suddenly you immediately became excited to attack Mexico. Quite troublesome indeed.

    Comment

    • TWG United States
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 114

      #497
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      Some more comments on reads.


      Originally posted by TWG France
      United States: If it wasn't for the fact of the matter that Mexico pointed you out, you'd probably be at the bottom of the list. After I reread the thread, you were the biggest change I made to my list. The problem is, the back-and-forth between Mexico and you doesn't feel like there's two wolves there. If Mexico is somehow green, you'll move up on my list.
      Mexico got on me for directing the conversation. Being that it was first day I wanted as much out of as many people as possible. I don’t see how that’s a bad thing personally. Really Mexico and I didn’t have that much of a spat he said his piece I gave my defence. He was upset that I didn’t talk about you right away, which I guess I should have waited until I finished what I was doing and wrote up the whole thing. I hadn’t really thought about it being a problem to address one thing and then another a little later. His focus switched to you fairly quickly and you two went at it for a bit until I had said I was afk during the Canada kill. Which I’ve already noted the bar does keep you on for a significant amount of time when a tab is left open.

      Originally posted by TWG Egypt
      United States: Really??? No one else thinks this guy's human??? Okay.

      For one, this looked human. Why would a wolf say that he/she kinda knew who South Korea was? That draws attention. If the United States were actually a wolf, then he/she would not have said that.
      Then comes the actual reasons for who he/she thought South Korea was, which also came off as very human to me.

      That being said, I get why you guys think that the “directing discussion” stuff was wolfy about the United States. The fact that the US’s defense was based on saying, “Well, Canada and France did it too!” was very crappy. Sucks that Mexico had you in a kiddie corner there, but again, Mexico.

      I’ve also already said this, but just the way that the United States was posting looks human. He/she has been posting thoughts/input, drawing attention to him/herself, and helping to lead discussion. I’d say that’s pretty helpful, no?
      Not really much for me to say to this other than my defence wasn’t only well Canada and France are doing it. Actually hadn’t mentioned France as doing the same as I, but I did feel it odd for Mexico to only say something about me when there was someone else doing the same thing. That’s why I had brought it up.

      Originally posted by TWG Germany
      United States: Doesn't latch, when targeted doesn't respond with extremely defensive posts, maintains a style of thorough thinking through and seems to lead discussion.
      There’s really nothing here I need to comment on.

      Originally posted by TWG Russia
      United States:

      Since his point pretty much runs parallel with mine i decided to Quote him. If Mexico Turns out to be a Wolf, It'll probably clear you in my eyes, however if he ends up being a townie, It'll raise my suspicion quite a bit. That being said you've done a lot to generate discussion which regardless is good.
      I already inquired about why I’d go up in suspicion and I understand. I just would have liked to see some of your own opinions rather than just sticking with someone else’s. Even if it was just one thing you added.


      I'm going to leave out the reads on Germany since some new information came up that is changing people's opinions. I do feel they have just been busy with work. I know at the very least I don't want to jump right down their backs.

      Basically everyone said the same thing about Brazil and not having much to do on due to lack of posting. If this person doesn't start posting more soon I think they're going to go up on my list.


      Originally posted by TWG France
      India: You've had quite the turnaround between Day one and Day 2. Day one, you offered NO commentary, making almost entirely joke posts and votes. Now, it seems like you put on your thinking cap and want to do something. There was something I felt in your day one posts that is making me gives you a lower read than I'd expected. I'd like you to post more seriously, please. Awating for me to finish this list is a good start, I guess? Its at least better than your play yesterday.
      Originally posted by TWG Egypt
      India: I’m waiting on you, too. I’ve said before that I was behind a lynch on you, but after looking at your posts today I’m reconsidering. If I see more of what you’re doing now, then you’ll become a green read.
      Originally posted by TWG United States
      TWG India - Had no real input on the first day, posts "a terrible way to begin the day" earlier today then dissapears for a good while until people start bringing them up. Then the post from them was only about the Canada kill and nothing more. They then waited for France to make their post noting that they wanted to see things from their perspective but offering none of their own. I feel this person is avoiding giving information for some reason and are up on my radar.
      Originally posted by TWG Germany
      India: Going Japan-style by not responding at all to pointing out of "weird post history" by China (and I guess Canada too, pretty sure I missed this), other than that it's been roleplay posts, low content posts such as http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...4&postcount=20 with nothing important alongside with it, and a "I agree" post with no speculation. You are leaning wolf for me
      Originally posted by TWG Russia
      India: Your recent activity has been good but the entire day one being low content posts , although kudos for voting with me on Japan, even if it seems like it was an RP vote .
      Seems like some people feel India is making an effort now and others still feel they’ve had pretty low content posts. They’re still pretty up on my radar for the reasons I gave. I’m hoping we see more from this person. If they continue to lay low they’re going to start looking more suspicious to me.


      Egypt seems to have the same opinion from everyone on being green. So I'll save myself some time from putting all those quotes in as well.


      Going to post this one for now and take a small break. I'll finish up in another post. I think I only have 3 people left to go.

      Comment

      • TWG Iran
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 26

        #498
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Does anyone want to get behind a TWG England Lynch? Mexico can die I guess, but it's not a lynch I'm passionate about.

        Comment

        • TWG Egypt
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 83

          #499
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          I think that while England isn't posting very well now, we should still give 'em a shot. England's earlier posts were very green to me, so I don't want people voting for him/her yet.

          Comment

          • TWG Canada
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 64

            #500
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Play well guys~

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #501
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Current Vote-count (7 To Insta):



              :
              :

              :

              Comment

              • TWG Egypt
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 83

                #502
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                Comment

                • TWG India
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 19

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Someone change over the last vote please. Let's just make this official, and see where we can go from there.

                  Comment

                  • TWG United States
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 114

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Originally posted by TWG India
                    Someone change over the last vote please. Let's just make this official, and see where we can go from there.
                    We need two to insta now. I guess if everyone is on board with it then we may as well proceed with Mexico. They've had a good deal of time to make some kind of post today and haven't

                    Comment

                    • TWG Egypt
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 83

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      Alright then, I'm going to join in on this, too. I don't want England voted on today, and it looks like nothing's happening now.

                      Mexico

                      Hopefully we have voted correctly.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Mexico has been lynched!














                        They were the leaders of a Vengeful Nation.

                        Mexico will now have the opportunity to automatically destroy a nation of it's choice.



                        NIGHT 2 HAS BEGUN. NIGHT 2 WILL END SUNDAY THE 26th AT 11:59 PM SERVER TIME
                        Last edited by Xiz; 01-26-2014, 12:07 PM.

                        Comment

                        • TWG Iran
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 26

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          This was a bad lynch.

                          There was no reason to rush it.

                          Comment

                          • TWG Iran
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 26

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            yes this is after the fact.

                            But there is no reason to ever rush a lynch.

                            Comment

                            • TWG United States
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 114

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              It's likely I'll be gone when they do decide to come back online. I was their last target.

                              Comment

                              • TWG Egypt
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 83

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Oh, this is ridiculous...

                                Originally posted by TWG Iran
                                This was a bad lynch.

                                There was no reason to rush it.
                                Sorry about that.

                                Though the one positive part about this is that Mexico has the chance of killing a wolf. I'm hoping he/she will do that.

                                We'll have to reevaluate our reads as well.

                                Comment

                                Working...