TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG France
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 62

    #271
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    T minus 3 hours guys, I'm gonna go back to China since I would rather see them lynched over anyone else at this point. We need to go ahead and put this baby out, guys and gals.

    Comment

    • TWG Canada
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 64

      #272
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      TWG Japan

      Xiz, are there knife in the box situations?

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #273
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Originally posted by TWG Canada
        TWG Japan

        Xiz, are there knife in the box situations?
        Yes.

        Comment

        • TWG Spain
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 31

          #274
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations



          Spain would opt too destroy China over Japan, but Japan is not on Spain's 'not a suspect' list. Spain will place any vote necessary too protect it's borders.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #275
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Heads up, going AFK for an hour or so. I'll be back soon. I'll make a new vote-count when I get back if/when things change up.

            Comment

            • TWG France
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 62

              #276
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              still roleplaying Spain? really?

              Guys and gals, lets get to it, if you're voting for someone with only 1 vote for them, maybe consider hopping on one of the three countries with more votes than that, perhaps?

              Comment

              • TWG Iran
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 26

                #277
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                I would like to see more out of england. That one vote and done stuff is bullshit.

                Of the three potential wagons China/japan/spain, I like China the best.

                If anyone wants to jump on germany/england I will gladly add to a wagon there. The commitment from those two looks like lazy wolf, because there is desire to play in their posts, but no desire to question or get stuff done.

                Comment

                • TWG United States
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 114

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Japan still hasn't bothered to come in and say much else.

                  Comment

                  • TWG Spain
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 31

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations



                    Why lynching China is good for your health


                    The nations who have already voted China do not appear too be terrorist nations. Perhaps this notion should be reevaluated upon a cardflip, but for now, this is Spain's view. Voting alongside your fellow green nations will give you a better chance too destroy a terrorist nation.

                    China has few posts and seems to be unwilling or unable too contribute much more. There are other nations which fit this criteria as well, and as others have already pointed out, these quieter ones are a better option on this first day. Weed out the indeci pherable, and then work with what you have when their's more to work with.

                    China voted Japan, which ledd to the initial train against China. Japan also had a few votes at that time, so it is fairly likely that at most one of these two nations is a terrorist nation. Japan's late vote against my own nation was peculiar, but something tells me a terrorist nation would want too wear a better disguise.

                    China's original vote placed on my nation was accompanied by 'this nation annoys me' after a detailed analysis of why Canada seems suspicious. The purpose of that post may have been to fuel suspicion of Canada (which has been voiced by multiple other nations) without getting into a boxing match with one of the most vocal nations too this point.

                    China snuck children under the age requirement into the Olympics. Dont let them get away with it!

                    Comment

                    • TWG Canada
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 64

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      To be perfectly honest, I'm be all for lynching Spain.

                      I'm going to bed since it's stupidly late here, so I'm not going to, and really don't feel obligated to point out the naivety of a lot of the analysis that Spain is pulling, and (again) how forced it feels, almost as if Spain is grasping for an actual reason to vote how he is right now. It's day one. We have nearly nothing to go on. Night talk is on so that's good, no deathly silence that kills a good roll of activity.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Canada
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 64

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        "I'm be all for lynching"

                        Fuck me

                        Comment

                        • TWG Germany
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 27

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Originally posted by TWG Iran
                          Of the three potential wagons China/japan/spain, I like China the best.

                          If anyone wants to jump on germany/england I will gladly add to a wagon there. The commitment from those two looks like lazy wolf, because there is desire to play in their posts, but no desire to question or get stuff done.
                          It's almost like you didn't read anything I posted. I would like to see England post though. As well as Japan, interested in seeing what that nation has to say about the votes on it.

                          Spain, I also wouldn't mind voting for, but it's really not the best right now since the votes on it are there due to the annoying speedy Gonzales. Feel that time spent trying to strengthen the wagon on it could probably be better spent elsewhere. But either way is fine at this point. Still going to stick with my vote.

                          Would love it if Japan would respond soon though...

                          Comment

                          • TWG Germany
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 27

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Originally posted by TWG Germany
                            It's almost like you didn't read anything I posted.
                            Pertaining to your view on my nation, forgot to add

                            Comment

                            • TWG Canada
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 64

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Going to say this too, not sure how this slipped my mind:

                              Night talk also can and most likely will influence the wolf lynch. Rethinking whether it's best to actually discuss stuff during the night after the cardflip, since the cardflip is going to be our biggest source of info early game

                              Comment

                              • TWG Spain
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 31

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                To those still committed to destroying Spain today: speak now or forever hold youre peace. I may send in a guess on a possible terrorist soon.

                                Comment

                                Working...