Haven't said much at all lately because all I'm seeing is "empty post" targeting "empty post" or something similar. While some of these little feuds may be important later on with some build up, I feel that there still isn't any thing to build on them with. There's only been a modkill and a guessing of an account due to word choice. Nothing else is standing out to me.
I will keep my vote on the majority, and then go from there. And if my counting is correct, that is now China.
Think there should be a vote update soon, there's been quite a bit of switching around.
Haven't said much at all lately because all I'm seeing is "empty post" targeting "empty post" or something similar. While some of these little feuds may be important later on with some build up, I feel that there still isn't any thing to build on them with. There's only been a modkill and a guessing of an account due to word choice. Nothing else is standing out to me.
I will keep my vote on the majority, and then go from there. And if my counting is correct, that is now China.
Think there should be a vote update soon, there's been quite a bit of switching around.
This is a post I can easily see a wolf making. Lazy vote/arguing nothing important has been brought up.
Innocent nations typically look for anything and pick at it. Germany's disinterest in apparently everything Day 1 is a disconnect from innocent nation mentality.
First, that player is still most likely to get lynched before the day ends in 4 hours.
Second, it is highly unlikely that wolves coordinated a push in early game with no communication prior to the phase indicating that the push should have been mostly human for the simple purpose of adding votes.
Third, the amount of subsequent pushes going on in other directions is bad news this close to phase end. The last game should have taught people how much info you get without a lynch. In fact, moving the push spuriously in other directions when an expedient and pragmatic random lynch sits before you is either very foolish or very wolfy.
Haven't said much at all lately because all I'm seeing is "empty post" targeting "empty post" or something similar. While some of these little feuds may be important later on with some build up, I feel that there still isn't any thing to build on them with. There's only been a modkill and a guessing of an account due to word choice. Nothing else is standing out to me.
I will keep my vote on the majority, and then go from there. And if my counting is correct, that is now China.
Think there should be a vote update soon, there's been quite a bit of switching around.
Haven't said much at all lately because all I'm seeing is "empty post" targeting "empty post"
This shouldn't keep you from posting. Actually, it should make you post more. You have offered virtually nothing to the thread. Criticizing those who are at least trying to get a discussion going is not useful at all.
Originally posted by TWG Germany
I will keep my vote on the majority, and then go from there. And if my counting is correct, that is now China.
Just going with the majority, as Iran already said, is the easy way out. I'm not going to let you get away with that, Germany
Please expect every lynch in this game to be expedient and pragmatic with 48 hour phases and please train yourself to recognize that sensation of wanting to switch arbitrarily after the first day because of weak impressions. This structure of phases is highly favorable to wolves.
I still think Saudi Arabia is out of it, but Germany for that post, since they were pretty inactive as well.
you cling to your filter that applies to a bunch of people even after a substantive post and then quickly bandwagon onto another weak lynch.
the real question here is what do you find so human about israel. a random lynch is a good lynch, and israel already has more votes than anyone. yours could create the momentum needed to make sure this phase isn't wasted.
so either you're an idiot who believes he can grasp behavior tells on anonymous people with weak filters an guesswork on day 1, or you have an interest in not lynching israel or a no-lynch, both of which are foolish or wolfy.
There have been several people that have gone along with majority votes during this day. I've been on the majority trains thus far as well. This early in the game I think that's a bit common.
France I think you've changed your vote the most times during this game so far.
Saudi Arabia, your logic baffles me. Trains dont require coordination between terrorists. Terrorists dont need to talk to each other in order to know where to vote. The first train of the day would not be more likely too hit a terrorist than any other one.
so either you're an idiot who believes he can grasp behavior tells on anonymous people with weak filters an guesswork on day 1, or you have an interest in not lynching israel or a no-lynch, both of which are foolish or wolfy.
My Brother, I think you should re-read how the phase works.
We do not need an insta lynch to acheive a lynch. as long as more then 50% of the players vote (this does not have to be all on one person) the person with the highest tally gets lynched.
IE if germany has 4 votes and 7 other votes are placed randomly amoung bickering nations, germany will be destroyed.
That being said, if the two of you are the mason pairing, you may as well make it known now. It's extremely odd for you to be defending another country this heavily.
Comment