TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #481
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Due to a sex scandal with the leader of Japan, Japan has had to step-down from the UN. Japan has been replaced with Sweden.

    Comment

    • TWG Japan
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 14

      #482
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      I'll try to be more active in the future, sorry fellow greenies that 13 year old just screamed my name and a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

      Japan, OUT

      Comment

      • TWG England
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 16

        #483
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Sooo...this changes things. Japan was at or near the top of the scum list for nearly everyone, but now it's possible that he was simply unable to participate. Should all our heat on Japan immediately shift to Sweden, or is it time for a re-evaluation?

        Comment

        • TWG Germany
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 27

          #484
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          Originally posted by TWG England
          Sooo...this changes things. Japan was at or near the top of the scum list for nearly everyone, but now it's possible that he was simply unable to participate. Should all our heat on Japan immediately shift to Sweden, or is it time for a re-evaluation?
          Since majority of recent heat was due to the inactivity, I'm not sure if it's 'under the radar' or a legitimate reason for the action anymore. I say reevaluate and give Sweden some time to get some posts in here. There is quite a bit of thread to be gone through.

          Comment

          • TWG Iran
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 26

            #485
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Eh I don't know how I feel about some of the players in this game right now. So I'll try to put together a thought process process of elimination post" Warning, Kinda long.


            Opening Assumptions:

            1.TWG Brazil
            4.TWG Sweden - Based off of japan's out post probably human. I'm not sure a wolf would do this?
            5.TWG Germany
            6.TWG Italy
            8.TWG India
            10.TWG England
            11.TWG France
            12.TWG Mexico - I kinda think Mexico's being bandwagoned. Like you guys just took my word for it that I didn't kill Canada (I didn't, but I wasn't even considered an option). That seems weird.
            13.TWG Russia - Trying to form an opinion
            14.TWG United States - Human I guess pretty active and leading searches/discussion
            19.TWG Egypt - Human
            20.TWG Iran - Human


            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            So I feel pretty good about those reads. Lets narow it down:


            1. TWG Brazil
            5.TWG Germany
            6.TWG Italy
            8.TWG India
            10.TWG England
            11.TWG France
            12.TWG Mexico - I kinda think Mexico's being bandwagoned. Like you guys just took my word for it that I didn't kill Canada (I didn't, but I wasn't even considered an option). That seems weird.
            13.TWG Russia - Trying to form an opinion

            There should be 4 wolves in here. For the moment I'll trust France's read on Germany, but doing so removes france from the pile (unless the pair is w/w or france is the w in a w/h pair)


            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            That leaves my reads at:

            1. TWG Brazil
            6.TWG Italy
            8.TWG India
            10.TWG England
            12.TWG Mexico - I kinda think Mexico's being bandwagoned. Like you guys just took my word for it that I didn't kill Canada (I didn't, but I wasn't even considered an option). That seems weird.
            13.TWG Russia - Trying to form an opinion

            I don't know If I see 4 wolves in this pile. I kinda think India is just dumb. I feel like Italy is good intentioned, and his reads are similar to mine.


            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            If I take those out I'm left with

            1. TWG Brazil
            10.TWG England
            12.TWG Mexico - I kinda think Mexico's being bandwagoned. Like you guys just took my word for it that I didn't kill Canada (I didn't, but I wasn't even considered an option). That seems weird.
            13.TWG Russia - Trying to form an opinion

            These are my current 4 wolves, but I'm not confident on Mexico/Russia at all. I do have good feelings on Brazil and England though.

            Comment

            • TWG United States
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 114

              #486
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Originally posted by TWG England
              Sooo...this changes things. Japan was at or near the top of the scum list for nearly everyone, but now it's possible that he was simply unable to participate. Should all our heat on Japan immediately shift to Sweden, or is it time for a re-evaluation?
              I think it's probably a good idea to see how Sweden posts before throwing all of Japan's heat right on them.

              Comment

              • TWG Sweden
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 4

                #487
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                Hallå!

                Pleased to meet all you other fine countries.

                I see that I have much to catch up on, but do not worry. No terrorist can resist our world famous swedish meatballs. Until then, please come visit once in a while and make yourself at home in one of our living room sets. Remember: At IKEA, it's good to be cozy!™

                Comment

                • TWG United States
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 114

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Originally posted by TWG Sweden
                  Hallå!

                  Pleased to meet all you other fine countries.

                  I see that I have much to catch up on, but do not worry. No terrorist can resist our world famous swedish meatballs. Until then, please come visit once in a while and make yourself at home in one of our living room sets. Remember: At IKEA, it's good to be cozy!™
                  This literally made me lol. Welcome Sweden, hope to see more from you soon.

                  Comment

                  • TWG Egypt
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 83

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    To Sweden- Hello and good luck! And nice welcome post. It's been a while since we saw some roleplay.

                    And now for Iran's post-

                    Originally posted by TWG Iran
                    Eh I don't know how I feel about some of the players in this game right now. So I'll try to put together a thought process process of elimination post" Warning, Kinda long.


                    Opening Assumptions:


                    So I feel pretty good about those reads. Lets narow it down:


                    1. TWG Brazil
                    5.TWG Germany
                    6.TWG Italy
                    8.TWG India
                    10.TWG England
                    11.TWG France
                    12.TWG Mexico - I kinda think Mexico's being bandwagoned. Like you guys just took my word for it that I didn't kill Canada (I didn't, but I wasn't even considered an option). That seems weird.
                    13.TWG Russia - Trying to form an opinion

                    There should be 4 wolves in here. For the moment I'll trust France's read on Germany, but doing so removes france from the pile (unless the pair is w/w or france is the w in a w/h pair)
                    100% agree with this. France's recent posts about Germany cleared them both in my eyes. I don't see why a wolf wouldn't take down Germany after claiming to have the most information on him/her. I also said that I trusted France's read, so I'm left with thinking that they're both green.


                    Originally posted by TWG Iran
                    That leaves my reads at:

                    1. TWG Brazil
                    6.TWG Italy
                    8.TWG India
                    10.TWG England
                    12.TWG Mexico - I kinda think Mexico's being bandwagoned. Like you guys just took my word for it that I didn't kill Canada (I didn't, but I wasn't even considered an option). That seems weird.
                    13.TWG Russia - Trying to form an opinion

                    I don't know If I see 4 wolves in this pile. I kinda think India is just dumb. I feel like Italy is good intentioned, and his reads are similar to mine.
                    And now we begin to diverge a bit...
                    What in particular about India's posts make you believe that he/she is dumb?
                    How is Italy good intentioned???

                    Also, Mexico was bandwagoned, but with good reason. Did you catch that Mexico said he/she'd respond to posts during lunch break? If you didn't, it was here

                    And you want to know the interesting thing? That was Mexico's last post.

                    Where'd Mexico go? Exactly. He/she gave up. I was waiting for defense from Mexico, but it never happened. If that's not suspicious, then I don't know what is.

                    Originally posted by TWG Iran
                    If I take those out I'm left with

                    1. TWG Brazil
                    10.TWG England
                    12.TWG Mexico - I kinda think Mexico's being bandwagoned. Like you guys just took my word for it that I didn't kill Canada (I didn't, but I wasn't even considered an option). That seems weird.
                    13.TWG Russia - Trying to form an opinion

                    These are my current 4 wolves, but I'm not confident on Mexico/Russia at all. I do have good feelings on Brazil and England though.
                    This is fair, though I disagree with you. I understand why you feel the way you do about Russia.

                    I don't understand Brazil, though. In my eyes, Brazil's not red or green until he/she contributes more.

                    England should post more, too. I was waiting to see England post something since he/she was lurking quite a bit yesterday (yes, I saw that), but all I saw now was some Captain Obvious post over what we should do with Sweden.

                    England, it would be nice if you posted in a way that allayed suspicions from you.

                    Comment

                    • TWG United States
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 114

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      Not to be captain obvious here but the day is dwindling down. We have just over 6hrs left so I think we need to figure out if we're going to stay on Mexico as the lynch for today or if we're going to target one of the more inactive nations instead.

                      I am a bit disappointed that Mexico never got in and posted today. It is possible they were busy and I didn't see them lurking at all, but then again at any given time there tends to be several guests viewing the thread. That can be any of the nations lurking to see what's going on and not drawing attention to themselves.

                      The whole thing that happened with Mexico does seem really off but at the same time I'm feeling a bit uncertain. What do you all think?

                      I do still want to finish my post about everyone's reads I just haven't had a moment to work on it. Going to try to get it all finished up now.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Egypt
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 83

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Originally posted by TWG United States
                        Not to be captain obvious here but the day is dwindling down. We have just over 6hrs left
                        Oops.

                        I'm down with the Mexico lynch, but considering I was for a Spain lynch as well, I'm leaving this up to everyone else. If people are actually uncertain, then we can target someone else today. The only problem with that is who.

                        And if we end up not lynching Mexico today, then if Mexico doesn't talk by the end of Day 3 I swear...

                        Comment

                        • TWG United States
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 114

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Originally posted by TWG Egypt
                          Oops.

                          I'm down with the Mexico lynch, but considering I was for a Spain lynch as well, I'm leaving this up to everyone else. If people are actually uncertain, then we can target someone else today. The only problem with that is who.

                          And if we end up not lynching Mexico today, then if Mexico doesn't talk by the end of Day 3 I swear...
                          I have an oops too it's just over 7 hrs not 6. Miscounted there.

                          Comment

                          • TWG Brazil
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 11

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            I don't know how I feel about just letting Japan (now Sweden, hello by the way) go on free. I don't believe we should relieve our pressure on Japan yet. I'm still a firm believer on lynching Mexico, however, through tonight and tomorrow, we should give Japan/Sweden a good talking to, through analyzing the few Japan posts and a potential reads list from Sweden.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Sweden
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 4

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              England! Sweden highly approves of the bands your country has given to the world. The Beatles, Radiohead, Cold Play. However: we must ask- why do you remain so quiet? Your sporadic posts have been quite elusive and I must say it...concerns us. Are you not fond of what Sweden has to offer? Have you even sat in one of our premium artisan leather recliners?

                              Comment

                              • TWG Iran
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 26

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Originally posted by TWG Egypt
                                And now we begin to diverge a bit...
                                What in particular about India's posts make you believe that he/she is dumb?
                                How is Italy good intentioned???

                                Also, Mexico was bandwagoned, but with good reason. Did you catch that Mexico said he/she'd respond to posts during lunch break? If you didn't, it was here

                                And you want to know the interesting thing? That was Mexico's last post.

                                Where'd Mexico go? Exactly. He/she gave up. I was waiting for defense from Mexico, but it never happened. If that's not suspicious, then I don't know what is.



                                This is fair, though I disagree with you. I understand why you feel the way you do about Russia.

                                I don't understand Brazil, though. In my eyes, Brazil's not red or green until he/she contributes more.

                                England should post more, too. I was waiting to see England post something since he/she was lurking quite a bit yesterday (yes, I saw that), but all I saw now was some Captain Obvious post over what we should do with Sweden.

                                England, it would be nice if you posted in a way that allayed suspicions from you.
                                I'll adress the points of divergence then. That seems productive.

                                India- Look at India's post history, their day 1 play is 8 posts and none of it any more then attempted humor banter. IIRC they didn't even place a vote D1. If you're a human, you're stupid because we need to kill wolves and as bad a chance of killing a wolf we have d1 we need to take it. If you're a wolf this is also odd play because you stick out like a sore thumb for trying to stay away from making enemies. It just seems like a player who isn't playing much attention. I really just want to see more posts from India that provide us insight on their perspective. All I see now is agreement and lazy play.

                                Italy - these two posts come off humany to me. The good intentioned part comes from multiple posts saying it's dumb for a wolf to namekill because of the risk. (conversly I could see this as double talk and Italy being the wolf doing all the namekilling but thats a wide angle for now)
                                Originally posted by TWG Italy
                                Also, anyone who thought it would be a good idea to make a guess at this stage in the game is either really fucking selfish or really fucking dumb.

                                Congrats on being right though. Some impressive intuition if you didn't cheat.
                                Pissed in general after a blue died (SK) I think this is more human pissed that we lost a blue then wolf pissed that one of his teammates took a shot at killing a human. I don't know if I see a wolf making this post.

                                Originally posted by TWG Italy
                                Germany just shot to the top of my suspicion list from that last post:

                                1. A well constructed post that placates the human condition (aww stop guessing guys!)
                                2. Sympathizes with the loss of the seer. (This doesn't need to be said, we know it sucks.You only say it if you want to appear human).
                                3. Implores that no one makes any more guesses (ok we get it, you love humanity)
                                4. Deflects suspicion. Promises to re-read thread and contribute later (good ploy to buy UTR time).

                                I might be making too much of this, but it reads like a classic wolf play to me.
                                This is extremely similar to my read on Germany. Yes i'm giving germany a temp pass, but it's so close to my read we have to be coming from similar perspectives. It's usually kinda hardfor a wolf to duplicate a human's perspective.

                                Mexico - I just feel like Canada's death is being blamed on mexico, despite us not having any proof who did it, or when the kill was sent in Just because Canada died when Mex/me/usa/france was in the thread, doesn't mean thats one of the people who killed canada. Mexico had the worst reaction/approach to it I guess, but even if he did post on his lunchbreak, what would he defend against? the evidence built against mexico is built on faulty logic imo.

                                Brazil made it to the bottom of my list through process of elimination. Most people build their lists from the bottom up going "Who do I think the wolves are". I think sometimes it's helpful to build it the other way and go "Who am I really confident is a human" and build it in reverse. It helps to see the plyers you have bad/no reads on.

                                Comment

                                Working...