TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG United States
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 114

    #151
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Originally posted by TWG Australia
    Right, "certain people". How did you get from "certain people" to deciding you thought it was just Halogen?

    ps wtf canada/france?
    Another person I saw it from frequently would be I like it, but I very much doubt he joined the game as he's never expressed interest as far as I know.

    Comment

    • TWG Spain
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 31

      #152
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations



      Canada, you say United States made a useless post. In reality, your own posts look useless. You asked States several times what they're guess was. Where did your so called investigation lead you?

      Comment

      • TWG Canada
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 64

        #153
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        I've been watching TWG China lurking this entire time, posting only after I actually mentioned that they could possibly die if they didn't post again. And in an effort to actually make themselves look productive, made a post that really cries out "trying too hard "

        Originally posted by TWG China
        Agreed agreed agreed. We still have plenty of time. However it is beautiful to see a train in motion
        What is this even supposed to mean, it's like you're trying to be insightful or something.

        Originally posted by TWG China
        The South Korea situation really interests me. I'm surprised that someone was able to guess South Korea's identity so soon, but I am having difficulty drawing any conclusions even after re-reading the thread.
        Nothing will come out of this, because the person who killed South Korea most likely isn't going to come out, unless it's like, Iran (who hasn't posted more than once), but I doubt it. Normal nation or not, by coming out and saying that they killed SK, put themselves on the spot, and no-one wants to do that to themselves I'm pretty sure.

        Originally posted by TWG China
        I will place a vote on Japan.
        Empty vote like that whole entire post that China made.

        Comment

        • TWG China
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 8

          #154
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          Originally posted by TWG Canada
          I've been watching TWG China lurking this entire time, posting only after I actually mentioned that they could possibly die if they didn't post again.
          Do not flatter yourself. I am aware of the rules of the game without you mentioning them and was planning on making that post. I am busy and writing even that small post took a while. An entire page had been posted between the time I started and the time I finished writing that post, including my thread re-read.

          Nothing will come out of this, because the person who killed South Korea most likely isn't going to come out, unless it's like, Iran (who hasn't posted more than once), but I doubt it. Normal nation or not, by coming out and saying that they killed SK, put themselves on the spot, and no-one wants to do that to themselves I'm pretty sure.
          You're right. Almost as if it were an interesting situation, but one that is difficult to draw conclusions from.

          Empty vote like that whole entire post that China made.
          Unlike everyone else's very informed Day 1 votes.

          Comment

          • TWG Australia
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 22

            #155
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Canada has persuaded me!

            China

            Comment

            • TWG Canada
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 64

              #156
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Originally posted by TWG Australia
              Canada has persuaded me!

              China
              What

              Comment

              • TWG Canada
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 64

                #157
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                #done

                Comment

                • TWG Spain
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 31

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations



                  Si.

                  Spain approves. We must protect Israel and the holy ground! The reply from China was quite defen sive, no?

                  Comment

                  • TWG Egypt
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 83

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    >Jump on Israel
                    >Start backing off of once Israel’s close to insta
                    >China screws up
                    >Start jumping on China

                    You serious, people?

                    China made a mistake, but randomly voting doesn't exactly make him/her suspicious since it’s still the first day. It’s not like most of us have actual reads on anyone as well, as evidenced by the fact that only a few have given real input.

                    It’s nice that people have pointed out China’s mistake, but I’d hate to see a train going on something as small as that.

                    Anyway, France, you were so reluctant to lynch Israel before, but you quickly vote for China without even saying why? Strange.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Iran
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 26

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      My people and I will be satisfied with the destrucion of Isreal unless Isreal can give us viable fuel for aiming weapons at another country.

                      Going back a little bit I'd like to remind all players about their posting habits:
                      The bolded blue below easily identifies South Korea. We here in Iran had no Quarrel with South Korea, but we will use their failings as an example for other countries. Be careful with how your posts are written.

                      Originally posted by TWG South Korea
                      In all seriousness: going to unvote until I can more clearly see who is being active and who is just doing the bare minimum to scrape by, haha.
                      Originally posted by TWG South Korea
                      I have three countries that want to attack me...

                      ...better bitch to the U.N.
                      Originally posted by TWG South Korea
                      be exactly who you are normally because people are thinking you will change, ooooo

                      Comment

                      • TWG United States
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 114

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Originally posted by TWG Iran
                        My people and I will be satisfied with the destrucion of Isreal unless Isreal can give us viable fuel for aiming weapons at another country.

                        Going back a little bit I'd like to remind all players about their posting habits:
                        The bolded blue below easily identifies South Korea. We here in Iran had no Quarrel with South Korea, but we will use their failings as an example for other countries. Be careful with how your posts are written.
                        So you were the one to take the guess? Based on your post I'm assuming that's what you're saying but I do want to be sure.

                        I'm glad you pointed out some more of the stuff that I didn't last night. Those are some pretty good tells.

                        Comment

                        • TWG Israel
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 28

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Originally posted by TWG Iran
                          My people and I will be satisfied with the destrucion of Isreal unless Isreal can give us viable fuel for aiming weapons at another country.
                          Yishar koach

                          Also, after reading recent posts by the the nations I'm suspicious of, for some reason, I feel a stronger suspicion on Brazil. Feels like he's playing the cool game and brushing off all the comments to him as if he was saying: "hey, chill out, I'm not your enemy, hombre".

                          And before he brushes this off again, I'm going to quote you.

                          Originally posted by TWG Brazil
                          Literally I did not expect anything to come out of that. I was trying to go into role play mode and just choose a random country to antagonize during shitposting, but then it snowballed, that's really it.
                          Random country my ass. The people that had more than 2 votes when you randomly picked a country were myself and the United States. So because of that, I took that as a message that you wanted another potential train to happen so either me or the United States gets tied down to the tracks.

                          Canada cemented that when he switched to me. however now that I've been thinking about it...

                          Canada is going down on my suspicions. Now I just think he's playing the "I'm aggressive and lead everyone" personality, basically trying to be the alpha here as of recent. Still don't like how you reiterated the vote though, that post just seemed odd to me.

                          ...

                          Iran, this is unfortunate, but I'm switching to TWG Brazil.

                          Comment

                          • TWG United States
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 114

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            I do realize you could just be saying that you're pointing out what sticks out.

                            I've been thinking about whether or not I want to change my vote. China's lack of posting and then posting once brought up is slightly off, but nothing super major. It could be coincidence, but I doubt that a bit as well.

                            We're getting close to the end of this phase now. I'm going to let this unfold a little bit more and figure out where my vote will go.

                            Comment

                            • TWG United States
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 114

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              I don't recall having more than two votes at one time on me. I'll have to go back and check, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't at the time you got targeted Israel.

                              Comment

                              • TWG Israel
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 28

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                ...Wait... I just worded that wrong.

                                Shit, I thought I had more than one vote when you voted.

                                Comment

                                Working...