TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Spain
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 31

    #256
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Spain does not view Canada as a likely terrorist threat.

    Comment

    • TWG United States
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 114

      #257
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      [b]Spain/[b] also keeps making posts that don't really contribute anything. Care to say why you don't see them as a threat?

      Comment

      • TWG United States
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 114

        #258
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Whoops broken bold tag spain

        Comment

        • TWG Egypt
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 83

          #259
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          I'm going to agree with Spain here. The entire thing about what wolves would and wouldn't do didn't seem wolfish to me. Odd? Yeah, but not wolfy. I just don't get why a wolf would state that kind of reasoning in this thread.

          Anyway, I wouldn't like to see anything start yet on Canada. While he/she's more of a null read for me right now, he/she has gotten a lot of discussion going in this thread, which is pretty valuable. Unless people find some good reasons to be suspicious of Canada, I feel like targeting someone else today would be much more useful.

          That being said, Spain is really getting to me right now. Treat this vote as an incentive to change your playing style, because I don't like it.

          Comment

          • TWG Egypt
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 83

            #260
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Woah, ninja'd by US. At least I'm not the only one?

            Comment

            • TWG Canada
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 64

              #261
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Originally posted by TWG Spain
              Spain does not view Canada as a likely terrorist threat.
              Spain, do you think there's been too much caution going around in this game, or do you think there could be more catious actions?

              Comment

              • TWG Canada
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 64

                #262
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                I would really like Spain to answer this question, hopefully they'll pop into thread.

                Comment

                • TWG United States
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 114

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  There's been too much hiding behind roleplaying going on in my opinion. I think we should start pushing to break that.

                  Comment

                  • TWG Russia
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 18

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Originally posted by TWG Egypt
                    I'm going to agree with Spain here. The entire thing about what wolves would and wouldn't do didn't seem wolfish to me. Odd? Yeah, but not wolfy. I just don't get why a wolf would state that kind of reasoning in this thread.

                    Anyway, I wouldn't like to see anything start yet on Canada. While he/she's more of a null read for me right now, he/she has gotten a lot of discussion going in this thread, which is pretty valuable. Unless people find some good reasons to be suspicious of Canada, I feel like targeting someone else today would be much more useful.

                    That being said, Spain is really getting to me right now. Treat this vote as an incentive to change your playing style, because I don't like it.
                    Even with my intuition, I cant really give any concrete answer on why i feel the way i do about Canada. I think a lot of it has to do with the style and frequency of the early posting but i cant really point to a single thing. That being said, I probably wont place a vote for them unless that intuition bears any fruit, though I'll continue to pay attention to what they post. I'm going to try not to hyperfocus and keep an open mind though

                    Originally posted by TWG United States
                    There's been too much hiding behind roleplaying going on in my opinion. I think we should start pushing to break that.
                    I suppose I've been guilty of that. I'll try to give my opinions more openly, i just didn't want to speak on things i wasn't exactly sure of yet. Besides that "gut feeling", Everyone else is pretty much the same to me at this point. I'm still trying to establish a read on everyone at this point.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Spain
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 31

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      U.S., Canada has been starting pushes where it would not be necessary for a terrorist to start new pushes. The Israel lynch likely would have gone through had Canada not started a new trend with a real vote. As soon as the China train picked up stream, Canada went after me. I believe Canada is calling it as he/she is seeing it. The 'a terr orist wouldn't do this' talk isn't role specific.

                      Canada, it depends what you mean by 'cautious'. I think the votes should have been more decisive by now. However, being reckless is not advisable.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Canada
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 64

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Thanks, didn't actually expect anything out of that, so I'm not disappointed. Cool.

                        Xiz, le official votecount please?

                        Comment

                        • TWG Japan
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 14

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Hmm spain

                          Comment

                          • TWG Canada
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 64

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Japan, are you being serious here? You're being worse than India right now.

                            Comment

                            • TWG United States
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 114

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Japan you're another who hasn't been providing much input, yet changing votes. Are you just hoping on a train every time you see one? Care to put in some input here about why you decided to go with Spain? Thoughts about any other nations.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Current Vote-count (9 To Insta):

                                *This should be accurate. Let me know if it is not.

                                :
                                :
                                :
                                :
                                :
                                :
                                :
                                :

                                Comment

                                Working...