TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG France
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 62

    #436
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    You seem super-eager for some reason... like a wolf licking their jaws before a kill... not really idk what to make of it
    *list is still incoming*

    Comment

    • TWG Egypt
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 83

      #437
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      Someone's posting reads?


      But in all seriousness, I'd like to read these for the same reasons India has.

      Comment

      • TWG France
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 62

        #438
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Mexico: I don't think anyone following this game is surprised at this. Our earlier encounter is a good summary of why I think they're a wolf, look at that for my reason behind my vote today. Before that, they laid back and watched us tear ourselves apart. 3 posts in all of day one, and their only vote was a role-play vote on Spain. They showed up after Egypt called them out, or wait no, they just decided to show up right after they started to get just a bit of heat, obviously. Earlier, I said that they likely killed Canada to frame me after I was so vocal against them, but I now feel less sure about this. (That being said, I still feel really certain, just not stake-the-game-on-it certain anymore). The only thing they've said all game that I remotely agree with is that US is suspicious. Almost certainly a wolf in my mind. See Italy for further suspicion.

        Japan: I expect them to show up at some point today, make a bullshit vote, and meet the bare minimum for the post-count, and hope no one notices. Obvious wolf, would be arguing for their lynch if Mexico wasn't somehow even more obvious. Seriously, if you're not suspicious of them, look back at their vote on Spain yesterday... its possibly the biggest joke I've seen in TWG. Also, look at the post they made after Spain killed SA, I'll bet a good deal of things that they were high when they made that. "This changes things"; get the fuck outta here, Japan.

        Italy: I feel like they've made a good showing of trying to look like they're doing something when they really aren't. Their back and forth with Mexico earlier feels like wolf-wolf play to me as well. Their post regarding Australia after AU done off'd 'emselves seems just like bait as if saying "Hey I'm a dumb human who isn't reading the thread, don't give what I say too much merit, let me coast along okthx." But, as is somehow a trend, I think their post regarding Germany has some good points.

        United States: If it wasn't for the fact of the matter that Mexico pointed you out, you'd probably be at the bottom of the list. After I reread the thread, you were the biggest change I made to my list. The problem is, the back-and-forth between Mexico and you doesn't feel like there's two wolves there. If Mexico is somehow green, you'll move up on my list.

        Germany: I really wish the people at the top of my list would stop making good points about other people at the top of my list. Its messing with my groove, man. Italy's points against you are supremely valid, this is almost laughable if not for the fact that I think Italy is a more obvious wolf. You only post to vote, throw suspicion on someone already getting heat, or when someone directly mentions you. I'll definitely color your name in red gladly if things change around a bit.

        Brazil: Hue. Post more. I'm giving you a null-read for one reason and one reason only. Do not disappoint.

        India: You've had quite the turnaround between Day one and Day 2. Day one, you offered NO commentary, making almost entirely joke posts and votes. Now, it seems like you put on your thinking cap and want to do something. There was something I felt in your day one posts that is making me gives you a lower read than I'd expected. I'd like you to post more seriously, please. Awating for me to finish this list is a good start, I guess? Its at least better than your play yesterday.

        Iran: I didn't feel as good about you in the beginning as I do about you know, as I felt like you were hiding behind the roleplay and you appeared too eager to lynch Israel. (I feel like England raised a valid point about you in one of their earlier posts). You've done a nice job of spotting the micro things this game, such as the syntax of South Korea and the tip you gave regarding viewing on your main account, then posting on the account for this game, not to mention the posttimes of Xiz between the start of the phase and the announcing of Canada's death. You were basically the first person to really pick up on Germany's strange-ness, so coolio. Only problem I really have with you is that I'm not suspicious of England at all.

        Egypt: You've had a cool head this whole game (I wish I could say the same about myself) and I can respect that. Your vote for me, though wrong, felt green to me. Your above suspicion of Mexico is what really puts you in this spot, more than anything.

        England: Like Egypt, you're here because you see the obvious wolf in Mexico. You've also been voting well this game, despite your 6 posts. Its clear you're reading the thread a good bit and keeping up with the game, so I'm not worried about you like I'm worried about, say, Japan.

        Russia: Finally, someone that can roleplay without annoying me. Your fourth post is probably the best post anyone has made in the thread so far (even if you were wrong about Canada). I haven't agreed with everything you've said, but I can understand your trains of thought perfectly. Your talk with Spain after the SA kill feels genuine to me, coupled with the fact that you pointed out some other helpful things along the way. A very helpful green. Would trust you over anyone else at the moment.

        P.S. while making this post a sneeze crept up on me and it got all over my new jacket

        Comment

        • TWG France
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 62

          #439
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          I would encourage you guys to also post your reads, it would help figure out who is suspicious of whom. We need to get some discussion going, ok? We can't just have me and Mexico having an e-peen contest.

          Comment

          • TWG Egypt
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 83

            #440
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Awesome. I agree with you on most of your points. Just the United States though... Am I the only one who still thinks this guy is a townie?

            Ah well, I'll go type something up too.

            Comment

            • TWG Brazil
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 11

              #441
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Okay, so I'm back from the birthday thing, was a bunch of fun and I'm tired, but I promised I'd return.

              Originally posted by TWG France
              Reads list
              This is a list I can really get behind (barring me of course). The only things I would swap really are just overall threat comparisons. Like, I personally believe that if both Japan and Italy are wolves, I personally think Italy would be more dangerous in the long run in terms of who we lynch first. Japan, like you said, is very clearly keeping their posting to a minimum, likely intentionally. Italy on the other hand is at least talking. If we were to assume they were both red, I believe the obvious choice here is that Italy would be lynched first.

              As for right now, the obvious choice at the moment is Mexico. All that can really be said about Mexico right now has been, and your read on the list just puts the nail on the head for me. Would like to see some development on this.

              Comment

              • TWG Egypt
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 83

                #442
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                Welcome back, Brazil, and I'm glad to see that people are voting for Mexico.

                Anyway, reads. Kinda rushed through them, but yeah:

                WOLVES

                Mexico: Refer to France’s reads or my earlier post on Mexico. I’m waiting for this guy to come back and defend him/herself again before I cast my vote.

                Japan: Offers absolutely nothing, flies UTR when everyone’s tearing each other to bits, makes a strange vote in the end. Nope, I’m not buying it. Wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf.

                Italy: I just don’t like the content of your posts. It’s like you’re trying to look helpful, but you really aren’t. And your votes look like you're trying to insult people more than offer anything useful. France kinda hit this one right on the dot, though. I'd like to go for this guy later on.

                NULL

                Germany: I used to have you as a wolf until you had explained your lack of posting. Now I don’t exactly know where to put you. I like that you’re offering something now, but I’m going to hold off on forming an opinion of you until later on.

                Brazil: I've got almost nothing to go off of for you. Just waiting...

                India: I’m waiting on you, too. I’ve said before that I was behind a lynch on you, but after looking at your posts today I’m reconsidering. If I see more of what you’re doing now, then you’ll become a green read.

                France: At first, you were a human read to me because of this, then you quickly became a wolf read because I really didn’t like that jump on China. Your response after I voted for you also looked defensive, but I didn't point that out because Germany caught my attention.
                Other than that, you're looking pretty human to me. Your suggestion to not talk at night looked more human than wolf to me as well, so I guess I’m with you when you say you don’t understand why others thought it was wolfy. Your recent jump on Mexico is also pretty green to me, and I appreciate that people aren’t letting his/her faulty arguments slide.

                HUMANS

                Russia: Your posts are pretty sound. Nothing you’ve written stood out as wolfy, so you’re naturally giving off a human vibe. Nice.

                Iran: Your post about warning Spain about his/her posting habits was what put you in this spot, and I've had you here ever since.

                United States: Really??? No one else thinks this guy's human??? Okay.

                For one, this looked human. Why would a wolf say that he/she kinda knew who South Korea was? That draws attention. If the United States were actually a wolf, then he/she would not have said that.
                Then comes the actual reasons for who he/she thought South Korea was, which also came off as very human to me.

                That being said, I get why you guys think that the “directing discussion” stuff was wolfy about the United States. The fact that the US’s defense was based on saying, “Well, Canada and France did it too!” was very crappy. Sucks that Mexico had you in a kiddie corner there, but again, Mexico.

                I’ve also already said this, but just the way that the United States was posting looks human. He/she has been posting thoughts/input, drawing attention to him/herself, and helping to lead discussion. I’d say that’s pretty helpful, no?

                England: France pretty much summed it up for me: not much posts, but the posts you’ve made were good. I find myself agreeing with what you write, and I can’t imagine you as a wolf. I’d really like to see people like you contributing a lot because I actually trust you.

                Comment

                • TWG France
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 62

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Holy shit, your list is so much like mine its off-putting...

                  Comment

                  • TWG India
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 19

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    After numerous reads agreeing with what I think, I will vote Mexico until evidence is shown that it is wiser to knock out someone else. I will mention that I do agree on Mexico and Japan gargantuan red flags that need to be addressed. Also Xiz, if you'd be kind enough to post a vote count, that would be appreciated.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Egypt
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 83

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      Originally posted by TWG Egypt
                      Awesome. I agree with you on most of your points.
                      Felt like that was going to happen. Tried ranking in terms of how red/green someone was, and it turned out looking almost like yours, save the US/read on you instead of me.

                      Comment

                      • TWG United States
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 114

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        I'm not doing these in any particular order just took the list off the OP minus those who are already gone.

                        --------------------------------------

                        TWG Brazil - I really don't have much of a read on this person due to limited posting. I will say the limited posting does seem as though they are really busy and not so much trying to be under the radar. For now I don't feel they're a big threat to us.

                        TWG Japan - I have a really strong suspicion of Japan even though they haven't said much. They made very limited posts, jumped around with their votes a lot, and never bothered to even try to come in and say anything more when called out. I haven't seen them at all today and I'm starting to feel that maybe more attention needs to go here. I hope there will be more discussion on this person.

                        TWG Germany - Avoided posting a good bit during the first day phase, claims that work is in the way. This is definitely possible I'm sure a lot of people on here have work, school, etc. I do feel they're somewhat trying to fly under the radar by just agreeing/bandwagoning with other people. Someone to keep an eye on but not someone I feel a huge threat from just yet.

                        TWG Italy - Still limited posts to go off of. What I will say about this person is they do seem as though they are a seasoned player from what they have said so far. Nothing is really jumping off as wolfy for me with Italy right now.

                        TWG India - Had no real input on the first day, posts "a terrible way to begin the day" earlier today then dissapears for a good while until people start bringing them up. Then the post from them was only about the Canada kill and nothing more. They then waited for France to make their post noting that they wanted to see things from their perspective but offering none of their own. I feel this person is avoiding giving information for some reason and are up on my radar.

                        TWG England - Limited posts from this person as well but they do seem to be paying attention and offering some opinions of their own rather than just straight agreeing with others. Not someone I'm finding worrysome for now, but do want to see more from them.

                        TWG France - This is someone I'm up and down with. Day one made them seem pretty wolfy with the jumping around with votes, bandwagoning and trying to get people to be quiet during the night phase. What I don't understand is why a wolf would try to stop a human insta-lynch. Maybe someone could give a reason as to why a wolf would do that but for now because of it I'm not sure what to think of France. France was the first to post after Canada but I don't feel that makes them the wolf that did it. This person seemed to really feel as though they were being framed. They are on my watch list for their behavior being a little odd.

                        TWG Mexico - Had nothing to offer at all during the first day phase. Zeroed in on me which is fine because everyone needs to be interrogated in my opinion but he sure seemed to have a one track mind. While he did bring up France a little he didn't offer really much else on other players. Voted on France for a short period but then was really quick to hop back on me for being AFK. If there's anyone that doesn't know the forum does idle your name in for a good long while. Especially if you're like me and your computer doesn't go into standby. It felt as though this was just a way to divert attention back to me just because he wanted to. Maybe he and France are in on this stuff together, it feels a little fishy. They haven't been back on to say anything else as of right now but they are fairly high on my list. I've seen others bring up really good points about Mexico as well.

                        TWG Russia - Not a huge amount to go off of for now. Russia was someone else who said they didn't feel right about Canada though. Then mentioned today that Canada was cleared by Spain which I never saw so if you could show me where this was that would be great. There's a lot of posts in the thread. I didn't think we'd get a read from the seer if they died. This makes me want to keep an eye on you a little bit.

                        TWG Egypt - Honestly not going to say too much here. Seems to have really well thought out posts and offers a lot of good information. Right now this person reads green to me.

                        TWG Iran - This person has offered very little input at all and seems to just be pushing to see other people's input rather than contributing their own. This is another person I'm going to keep and eye on because I feel as though they're trying to be under the radar as well.

                        -------------------------------

                        I think that's all for now, I'm going to read what other people have posted for their reads. Maybe if there are a lot of common things in them we can start focusing on those specific people for now.

                        Comment

                        • TWG United States
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 114

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Originally posted by TWG Egypt

                          That being said, I get why you guys think that the “directing discussion” stuff was wolfy about the United States. The fact that the US’s defense was based on saying, “Well, Canada and France did it too!” was very crappy. Sucks that Mexico had you in a kiddie corner there, but again, Mexico.

                          I’ve also already said this, but just the way that the United States was posting looks human. He/she has been posting thoughts/input, drawing attention to him/herself, and helping to lead discussion. I’d say that’s pretty helpful, no?
                          In my defense I said that I was trying to get discussion going and draw out information. Being the first day I wanted to get as much as possible. I did bring up Canada as well because I thought it odd that Mexico was only targeting me when Canada had also been engaging in a lot of discussion same as I. Seemed odd to only point out me for that is all.

                          I've honestly been on and off a lot today because I had a busy day but wanted to still try to contribute. I apologize if my list is a little sloppy but I'm trying to get this stuff in before I head to bed to get up again in like 6 hours. Going to be heading off shortly so if there's anything people want to ask me I'll likely be getting to it tomorrow.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Current Vote-count (7 To Insta):



                            :
                            :
                            Last edited by Xiz; 01-24-2014, 10:28 PM.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Egypt
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 83

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Coolio, another read.

                              Considering the United States has had some differing opinions, I'd say that looks like a nice jumping off point for some discussion.

                              Mainly, I'd like to talk about Italy, Russia, and Iran. I'm guessing we're already pretty okay with lynching Mexico and Japan right now.

                              Comment

                              • TWG Egypt
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 83

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Also, I want to say something real quickly to the United States about Russia: Making a mistake doesn't equate wolf. He/she was a bit off about Spain confirming Canada, though.

                                Comment

                                Working...