TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #661
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    As for the replacements, while I was writing up the notes for a bunch of past games, I figure it would be worth mentioning that the last game without a replacement was last June (challenge board). We really do need to address that.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Velocity
      Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Administrator
      • Jul 2007
      • 1821

      #662
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      Code:
      TWG Germany           Gradiant                     Head Terrorist Nation
      TWG USA               Psychoangel691               Roleblocker Nation
      TWG France            thesunfan                    Usurper Nation
      TWG Japan             Untimely Friction            Terrorist Nation@
      TWG Sweden            KgZ                          Terrorist Nation@
      TWG Scotland          Xx{Fallen}xX                 Terrorist Nation 
      TWG Greece            Velocity                     Terrorist Nation
      
      TWG Russia            Fontsize72lol                Paranoid Nation@
      TWG Finland           MeaCulpa                     Paranoid Nation 
      TWG Mexico            Emerald000                   Vengeful Nation
      TWG South Korea       TC_Halogen                   World Health Organization
      TWG Spain             Danceguy117                  Department of Peacekeeping Operations
      
      TWG England           Guest15937                   allied nations
      TWG Egypt             Funnygurl555                 allied nations    
      TWG Brazil            yo man im awesome            hostile nation@
      TWG Argentina         j-rodd123                    hostile nation
      TWG China             mellonxcollie                nation
      TWG Australia         Afrobean                     nation
      TWG Italy             TPS222                       nation
      TWG Canada            YoshL                        nation 
      TWG India             XelNya                       nation 
      TWG Saudi Arabia      Vendetta21                   nation
      TWG Israel            Charu                        nation            
      TWG Iran              Darkmanticorex2              nation
      @ = replaced.
      I believe that's correct then?
      Last edited by Velocity; 01-28-2014, 06:33 PM.

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #663
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Well, that was a disaster. At least I am happy my two reads were correct. What killed my plan was being unable to come back to post before I was lynched.

        Also, how the heck did you guys manage to find out who was who? I don't know the people that play the game now, but even then, I wouldn't be able to guess anybody. Also, that rule was what broke the game. It understand the spirit was to prevent people saying who they are, but it turned the game into finding who is who instead of who is the wolf. It would be better to simply get killed if you reveal who you are. That would make for a less degenerate game.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #664
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          Yeah, that looks about right.

          Also, I got to bring it up. So Night 1, you wolves knew someone said they were the seer. Were you guys afraid that he was the paranoid nation and so didn't do anything about him (in regards to roleblocking or killing)?

          That stroke of luck when he killed himself for you guys, huh?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #665
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Originally posted by emerald000
            It understand the spirit was to prevent people saying who they are, but it turned the game into finding who is who instead of who is the wolf. It would be better to simply get killed if you reveal who you are. That would make for a less degenerate game.
            I kind of felt the same way when Day 1 was happening with a lot of trigger happy nations (or I think so anyways, lol).


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #666
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              yes, Pete is just doomed to never have a good seer game. He's cursed, I swear. We were afraid of Spain being paranoid, yes. I think we could save this talk for the postgame though.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • MeaCulpa
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 841

                #667
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                Aww I was just getting started. My final reads were gonna be USA, Scotland and Italy...but too little too late.

                Awesome play by USA, btw.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Post game up. Please go there.

                  CLICK HERE

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Archived 5-22-2014 12:13 PM EST
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    Working...