TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG United States
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 114

    #361
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    I don't know if we need a leader so much as we just need to engage in better discussions with one another. It felt as though everyone was pretty all over the place during this first day. I think that there should be some discussion prior to making a guess on a person, or we need to start avoiding taking these guesses for now. So far it's only hurt us.

    Comment

    • TWG Spain
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 31

      #362
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      I shouldnot have tried to justify my guess after the fact. I made a poor decision while under pressure. France is right,; slow your roll. Send guesses later on if you fall to far behind in the lynch game. Good Luck.

      Comment

      • TWG Egypt
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 83

        #363
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        I feel like looking back at the voting history of our confirmed greens/blues may be a good starting point for discussion on who we'd like to vote on tomorrow.

        I've compiled a list below. I tried not to miss anything as well, but eh:

        Australia

        #112 United States
        #155 China
        #306 Spain
        #312 China
        #315 Germany
        #320 China

        China

        #147 Japan
        #196 Spain
        #228 India

        Spain

        #99 Israel
        #158 China

        Of course, some of the votes are obviously ones we should ignore (China/Spain and RP votes); however, after looking through these votes again, I'm for an India lynch, especially since China wasn't the only one who voiced suspicions on him/her.

        Comment

        • TWG Canada
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 64

          #364
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          India, or Japan.

          Spain, don't bow out just yet.

          Comment

          • TWG Spain
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 31

            #365
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Doo not limit the next lynch too only 2 candidates, /especially/ before the day even begins.

            Green nations often place errant votes. Examine what Australia and China said too see if they pointed out anything you may have missed, but do not assume their precti ctions to be correct.

            Comment

            • TWG Egypt
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 83

              #366
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Will do, Spain.

              I'd also like to take the time to point out that Mexico has offered nothing in terms of actual input, and we should interrogate him/her sometime before the end of the next day.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #367
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                Two nations have been destroyed!!






























                Israel has been destroyed. They were the leaders of a Nation.


















                Spain has been destroyed. They were the leaders of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations.


                Day 2 has started. Day 2 will end on the 25th at 11:59pm server.
                Last edited by Xiz; 01-23-2014, 11:33 PM.

                Comment

                • TWG France
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 62

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  well shit...

                  Comment

                  • TWG Russia
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 18

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Not a good start to the day...

                    Comment

                    • TWG Egypt
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 83

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      Didn't expect someone to actually kill Israel, but okay...

                      Comment

                      • TWG China
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 8

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Well my death isn't the worst thing that could have happened considering this making playing/posting quite difficult



                        Godspeed, comrades

                        Comment

                        • TWG Israel
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 28

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          How unfortunate...

                          Comment

                          • TWG India
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 19

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            A terrible way to begin the day.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Canada
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 64

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              13 left.

                              2 blues, 4 reds, 7 greens.


                              Fuck

                              Comment

                              • TWG Mexico
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 14

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                OK, I decided to re-read the thread twice with the new developments in mind. Two nations stood out to me.

                                First of all, United States. It seems to me that it tries way too much to lead where discussion is going. I tried finding some quotes, but it is a matter of context more than anything else. Seriously, go read the thread and pause on each US post and most of them will be about dragging the conversation in some direction or another.

                                Then, there is France. It seems to be jumping left and right, like a dog on a leash. It sounds to me like it is a newer player that tries to play its own way, but then gets restricted by its partner and is forced to do as they say. Then, there is the:
                                Originally posted by TWG France
                                ok, I see that now. I still vote we don't talk, we don't want to influence the wolf lynch, but down 4-1 at the end of day 1 is not good. If we wanna use tonight to talk, I understand why, but I don't like it.
                                Maybe if we don't talk, the wolves will forget what they do and wolf one of their own? Seriously, not talking will not change the fact that a human will die. Especially when a blue came out to the thread. Who will it help though? The wolves.

                                Go read the thread again and keep in mind what I said about those two. Until then, I'll vote for the United States.

                                Comment

                                Working...