TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Israel
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 28

    #166
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Wow, I'm horrible right now, I totally thought...

    Disregard everything I just said about that. Not sure why I thought I had more than one.

    Comment

    • TWG United States
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 114

      #167
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      When I switched my vote to you, you already had 6 votes.

      Comment

      • TWG Brazil
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 11

        #168
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Originally posted by TWG Israel
        Yishar koach

        Also, after reading recent posts by the the nations I'm suspicious of, for some reason, I feel a stronger suspicion on Brazil. Feels like he's playing the cool game and brushing off all the comments to him as if he was saying: "hey, chill out, I'm not your enemy, hombre".

        And before he brushes this off again, I'm going to quote you.



        Random country my ass. The people that had more than 2 votes when you randomly picked a country were myself and the United States. So because of that, I took that as a message that you wanted another potential train to happen so either me or the United States gets tied down to the tracks.

        Canada cemented that when he switched to me. however now that I've been thinking about it...

        Canada is going down on my suspicions. Now I just think he's playing the "I'm aggressive and lead everyone" personality, basically trying to be the alpha here as of recent. Still don't like how you reiterated the vote though, that post just seemed odd to me.

        ...

        Iran, this is unfortunate, but I'm switching to TWG Brazil.
        That's because that's exactly what I'm doing, you attacked me for a random vote, I'm trying to tell you that, and you're not listening, plain and simple there. I wouldn't exactly call it brushing them off though. I would call it brushing it off if I disregarded you and your posts entirely. Attacking me for a random vote will get you and everybody else nowhere. Look, I'm unvoteing, oh but wait, that's suspicious to you too, isn't it?

        Comment

        • TWG Israel
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 28

          #169
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          Nah, I meant when you had 2 votes yesterday around this time.

          Around this time Post #5.

          For some reason, I thought I had 2 votes as well. Turns out the second vote was from Brazil. I thought someone else put a second vote and he put a third one.

          Comment

          • TWG Israel
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 28

            #170
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Unvote

            Comment

            • TWG France
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 62

              #171
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Originally posted by TWG Egypt
              Anyway, France, you were so reluctant to lynch Israel before, but you quickly vote for China without even saying why? Strange.
              Yes, to (help) start another train... that's what I've been trying to do the whole game. Trains give info, Israel was just too close to being insta'd for no good reason in my book. Felt like they were dying just because of nations roleplaying to me. Also, I've been getting a pretty solid green read from Israel, and a pretty red one from China (lolgofigure), so, yeah.

              Comment

              • TWG Iran
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 26

                #172
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                Originally posted by TWG United States
                So you were the one to take the guess? Based on your post I'm assuming that's what you're saying but I do want to be sure.

                I'm glad you pointed out some more of the stuff that I didn't last night. Those are some pretty good tells.
                We here in Iran did not take the guess, we do not have the proper surveivlance to be confident enough to risk our own lives in Jihad.

                We did have ideas based off of South Korea's Syntax however.

                Comment

                • TWG United States
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 114

                  #173
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Originally posted by TWG Iran
                  We here in Iran did not take the guess, we do not have the proper surveivlance to be confident enough to risk our own lives in Jihad.

                  We did have ideas based off of South Korea's Syntax however.
                  Since we're allowed to discuss, who were you thinking?

                  Comment

                  • TWG Iran
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 26

                    #174
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Charu/jarrod were the top two people that came to mind who add useless mannerisims to the end of posts.

                    Comment

                    • TWG United States
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 114

                      #175
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      I didn't think of those two. Even though there were some good tells, the person who guessed had to have gotten really lucky.

                      I guess there's not much else to gain discussing this matter anymore. UN leader when you get a chance can you update the vote count?

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #176
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        I would like to remind everyone that there is NO OUT OF THREAD TALKING during this game. Also, you are NOT ALLOWED to send screenshots of your Private Messages I have sent you confirming your role to others. Due to two infractions within one day phase at different times, I have no choice but to modkill TWG Greece who was a Terrorist Nation. I will post an updated vote-count with new numbers shortly. The day phase will still continue and end tonight at 11:59 as scheduled. If you have ANY questions, concerns, or anything in regards to rules please either read the rules thread IN ADVANCE or private message me. I am here to help you. Thank you.

                        Comment

                        • TWG Israel
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 28

                          #177
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          I'll be the first one to say the obvious, probably was a first time wolf. Though now I have to see how Greece posted.

                          Comment

                          • TWG United States
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 114

                            #178
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Originally posted by TWG Israel
                            I'll be the first one to say the obvious, probably was a first time wolf. Though now I have to see how Greece posted.
                            Greece only had two posts, not much to go on there.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Israel
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 28

                              #179
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Nevermind, apparently only posted 2 times.

                              Comment

                              • TWG Spain
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 31

                                #180
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations



                                ĦAy caramba!

                                Comment

                                Working...