TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG United States
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 114

    #136
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Alright so Israel is at 7 votes out of 10 if I'm not mistaken. I think this is good because we can keep discussing, but can get a lynch before the day is up if nothing else comes up.

    Comment

    • TWG Australia
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 22

      #137
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      There was never a need for so many votes on Israel. They didn't do anything.

      Comment

      • TWG Canada
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 64

        #138
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Originally posted by TWG United States
        Alright so Israel is at 7 votes out of 10 if I'm not mistaken. I think this is good because we can keep discussing, but can get a lynch before the day is up if nothing else comes up.
        This is such a useless post, oh my god.

        Also I've confirmed with the host that you can state who you think another country is, so let me ask you, who you thought South Korea was.

        Comment

        • TWG United States
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 114

          #139
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          Originally posted by TWG Australia
          No, that's my point. You say the reason you didn't guess is that it could be faked. That's not the right answer. You should of said "I didn't guess because vigilante kills are bad." And why wouldn't we be able to discuss this?

          I also don't see anything involving "oioioi" showing up by a player anywhere else on this site. Google shows that there are a few players who have used oi recently, but that doesnt prove anything. I dont think I believe your story.
          I don't know if we're allowed to discuss names of people that we think we might know who they are. Since they're not being posted after death I think he doesn't want them known until the end. Xiz if you'd like to say something about whether thread discussion about thoughts on who the nations are that would be great. If we're allowed to do so then I will tell you my thoughts.

          I don't know what story there is to believe. I had a thought on who I thought it was and I wasn't going to act on it, that's all there is to it really. oioioi is something common of a select few, maybe it's on skype that I've seen it more then in actual posting, I just know I've seen certain people use it. It's not something that's really common amongst a lot of people. It was an indication to me, doesn't mean I was correct about it.

          Comment

          • TWG France
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 62

            #140
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Originally posted by TWG Australia
            There was never a need for so many votes on Israel. They didn't do anything.
            While I do agree that Israel has too many votes at the moment, trains are good day one as they generate discussion when there's not really anything to go off of.

            Comment

            • TWG Canada
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 64

              #141
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              US, you can give a one word answer (or more depending on the person's username). It doesn't take this long.

              Comment

              • TWG Israel
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 28

                #142
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                @UN Leader Xiz Vote count please!

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Current Vote-count (10 To Insta):


                  :
                  :
                  :
                  :
                  :
                  :

                  Comment

                  • TWG United States
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 114

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Originally posted by TWG Canada
                    This is such a useless post, oh my god.

                    Also I've confirmed with the host that you can state who you think another country is, so let me ask you, who you thought South Korea was.
                    A good majority of the posts in here have been completely useless thus far. People have been merely voting based on country roles. I don't have any particular read on Israel right now so I'd still like the discussion to continue. Maybe I worded it wrong, I meant it like lets not get the insta lynch right now, but it's good that we at in position to get one.

                    I just got an answer from Xiz about it being okay to say, I wanted to verify for myself. I thought from the mannerisms that it was a lot like Halogen.

                    Comment

                    • TWG United States
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 114

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      Originally posted by TWG Canada
                      US, you can give a one word answer (or more depending on the person's username). It doesn't take this long.
                      D00d chill out, I'm in and out of the thread.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Canada
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 64

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Originally posted by TWG United States
                        A good majority of the posts in here have been completely useless thus far. People have been merely voting based on country roles. I don't have any particular read on Israel right now so I'd still like the discussion to continue. Maybe I worded it wrong, I meant it like lets not get the insta lynch right now, but it's good that we at in position to get one.
                        The key to that post being useless is the fact that you were making an attempt to look like you were doing something.

                        Also, there's potential in utilizing the insta for vigi killing by chance: Iran and China both still only have 1 post.

                        Comment

                        • TWG China
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 8

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Originally posted by TWG France
                          Your math is horribly off.

                          Guys, for real, we've got 7 votes on a player (4 from insta) with 26 hours left. Trains are good, but we're adding a little too much heat a little too early.
                          Agreed agreed agreed. We still have plenty of time. However it is beautiful to see a train in motion

                          The South Korea situation really interests me. I'm surprised that someone was able to guess South Korea's identity so soon, but I am having difficulty drawing any conclusions even after re-reading the thread.

                          I will place a vote on Japan.

                          Comment

                          • TWG Canada
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 64

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            TWG China

                            Comment

                            • TWG France
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 62

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              TWG China

                              Comment

                              • TWG Australia
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 22

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Originally posted by TWG United States
                                maybe it's on skype that I've seen it more then in actual posting, I just know I've seen certain people use it.
                                Right, "certain people". How did you get from "certain people" to deciding you thought it was just Halogen?

                                ps wtf canada/france?

                                Comment

                                Working...