TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Spain
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 31

    #346
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    I dont think so. The update from Xiz states it clearly.

    Comment

    • TWG Russia
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 18

      #347
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      Originally posted by Xiz

      A nation guessed another nation's identity incorrectly!

      [/B]
      yeah..

      Comment

      • TWG United States
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 114

        #348
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Originally posted by Xiz
        A nation has been destroyed!!


        A nation guessed another nation's identity incorrectly!

        [/B]
        It was a wrong guess.

        Comment

        • TWG United States
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 114

          #349
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          I keep getting ninja'd

          Comment

          • TWG France
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 62

            #350
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            ok, I see that now. I still vote we don't talk, we don't want to influence the wolf lynch, but down 4-1 at the end of day 1 is not good. If we wanna use tonight to talk, I understand why, but I don't like it.

            Comment

            • TWG Spain
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 31

              #351
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Oopsie-doopsie! My mistake.

              Comment

              • TWG Egypt
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 83

                #352
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                I think we should talk, not kill
                Let's no do that thing where we incorrectly guess a nation and get someone else killed, please?

                Being down four isn't the end of the world. We still have quite a bit of people left. Let's just get serious now.

                Comment

                • TWG Italy
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 16

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Originally posted by TWG France
                  we really need to slow our role, guys, a blue and 2 townies down is not good. I vote we have a silent night tonight, unless something comes up.
                  almost too wolfy of a post to be wolfy.

                  Comment

                  • TWG Italy
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 16

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Originally posted by TWG Australia
                    Hey, Spain, why don't you try vigilante killing someone you ACTUALLY think is a terrorist? Rather than just someone you think you can guess.

                    If you're right, we could get one more red down to make up for your fuck up with Saudi Arabia AND your forcing us to kill the green china. But if you're wrong and you die, you force the wolves to cardflip a different human for us.

                    DO IT ******

                    If you don't do it and you survive the night, I'll fucking push for your lynch so hard even if no one bothers to counterclaim as seer. Ok, maybe not, but fuck you.


                    Silence helps no one but wolves.
                    this would be the best wolf post so far. top of my list you go.

                    Comment

                    • TWG England
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 16

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      Um...Australia is dead.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Egypt
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 83

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Originally posted by TWG Italy
                        this would be the best wolf post so far. top of my list you go.
                        Australia's dead. Townie and dead.

                        Comment

                        • TWG Israel
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 28

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          What the hell did I miss? I expected some vote changes here and there, but I did not expect a seer to come out, threaten to kill someone and do it, and then Australia getting angry and trying to kill someone else but killed themselves in the process.

                          Self preservation is all fine and dandy, but it's not really fine and dandy when you just shoot a bullet at the slightest thought that someone is a wolf, even if you're about to get lynched.

                          Comment

                          • TWG Canada
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 64

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Jesus Christ people.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Canada
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 64

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Originally posted by TWG Egypt
                              Silence doesn't sound like the best idea, France. I'd rather take the extra time to talk things through more. Quite a bit has happened
                              This is a very valid point. Because Spain has come out as the seer, wolves pretty much will instantly go for them. The thing I said earlier about potentially influencing wolf decisions is moot now.

                              I have a question, do you all think we need a leader right now?

                              Comment

                              • TWG Iran
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 26

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Originally posted by TWG Germany
                                It's almost like you didn't read anything I posted. I would like to see England post though. As well as Japan, interested in seeing what that nation has to say about the votes on it.

                                Spain, I also wouldn't mind voting for, but it's really not the best right now since the votes on it are there due to the annoying speedy Gonzales. Feel that time spent trying to strengthen the wagon on it could probably be better spent elsewhere. But either way is fine at this point. Still going to stick with my vote.

                                Would love it if Japan would respond soon though...
                                I saw the posts about work and activity etc....

                                kinda just sounded like excuses.

                                Comment

                                Working...