TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Mexico
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 14

    #391
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    And I could see some merit in not wolfing Spain. There is no way for us to confirm its identity and we would be stuck wondering if we should trust his word or not. It would have been easy for a wolf too to come out at the last second saying they are the seer in order not to get lynched that day. And raise this argument to defend themselves for not being wolfed.

    Anyway, I'd like input of other people on US and France. PS: I see you lurking around Iran.

    Comment

    • TWG France
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 62

      #392
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      You're either a stupid townie, or, more likely, a stupid wolf. I don't like either option. Its VERY easy for the wolves to lay low and let the humans just tear themselves apart, ohwait no its not, it can't be because you said so. No one would possibly lie in TWG. Its almost like we townies haven't been destroying one another this whole goddamn game.

      Our doctor died after 3 posts, Spain killed off a human when they were pretty safe, offered virtually no input after they were as close to a confirmed blue as we've had, and Australia went out in Afrobeanish rage. This game is a trainwreck, and its because we have been destroying one another. So no, I don't want you to post anymore content. I want to tie a rope around your neck and watch your feet kick the air.

      Comment

      • TWG United States
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 114

        #393
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        I can see your point with a wolf trying to seem less wolfy be being active but I still want to pressure the people who haven't been active to post more. There have been several people that have been extremely quiet this game. Maybe they're afraid they'll be found out and guessed.

        Comment

        • TWG Mexico
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 14

          #394
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          As I pointed out at the end of two of my posts, I am also waiting and encouraging them to post. But the fact that wolves can lay low doesn't mean that not laying low makes you human.

          It is still the start of the day phase. If there are people still inactive by the end of it, I might consider voting them off. But for now, I rather vote for someone active and make something discussion-worthy than randomly shotgunning towards inactives and hoping to get a wolf.

          Comment

          • TWG Mexico
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 14

            #395
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            France. There. You got my vote.

            Comment

            • TWG France
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 62

              #396
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              And you have mine.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #397
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                A nation has been destroyed!!


                The true identity of a nation has been found out by another nation!











































                Canada has been destroyed. They were the leaders of a Nation.

                Day 2 will continue as planned.

                Comment

                • TWG France
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 62

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  this is the kind of BULLSHIT I was talking about. CAN WE STOP DOING THIS SHIT PLEASE?

                  Comment

                  • TWG Mexico
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 14

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    I'd say you are the one who did it. You conveniently posted a whole minute after the post was made.

                    Comment

                    • TWG France
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 62

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      I keep refreshing cuz my internet connection is complete shit. I feel almost certain that it was jrodd, but no, it wasn't me. Could someone own up to it?

                      Comment

                      • TWG France
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 62

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        only people viewing the thread when the kill was made were Iran, Mexico, Greece (who obviously couldn't have made the kill), US and myself. Its likely one of those. I feel like Mexico did it and is trying to blame me, but if it was one of you two, please own up to it.

                        Comment

                        • TWG Iran
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 26

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          My country would really like to hear more from Germany and England. As of right now I could see myself lynching any of them for lack of effort, despite promises of better effort. Germany's day 1 play when boiled down looks like inactivity untill being called out and then just a defensive. There was no effort at all to find the terrorists. Very similarly with england

                          I'm also working under a theory that Germany was unhappy with several of his teammates, and may have used this post:

                          Originally posted by TWG Germany
                          It's almost like you didn't read anything I posted. I would like to see England post though. As well as Japan, interested in seeing what that nation has to say about the votes on it.

                          Spain, I also wouldn't mind voting for, but it's really not the best right now since the votes on it are there due to the annoying speedy Gonzales. Feel that time spent trying to strengthen the wagon on it could probably be better spent elsewhere. But either way is fine at this point. Still going to stick with my vote.

                          Would love it if Japan would respond soon though...
                          To attempt to galvanize Japan to post (maybe a wolf teamate who was falling under the hammer).

                          Comment

                          • TWG Iran
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 26

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Also, not us!

                            Comment

                            • TWG France
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 62

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              ok, so, unless it was US, it was Mexico trying to frame me...

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Current Vote-count (6 To Insta):



                                :
                                :

                                Comment

                                Working...