TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Brazil
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 11

    #121
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Originally posted by TWG Israel
    Brazil looked like he wanted this train to start rollin'
    Literally I did not expect anything to come out of that. I was trying to go into role play mode and just choose a random country to antagonize during shitposting, but then it snowballed, that's really it.

    Comment

    • TWG Canada
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 64

      #122
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      Originally posted by TWG France
      Your math is horribly off.

      Guys, for real, we've got 7 votes on a player (4 from insta) with 26 hours left. Trains are good, but we're adding a little too much heat a little too early.
      I had a strange notion of when the day end was, math was fine. My apologies.

      So what else do you think we're going to get out of this day one though? A train is fine, as long as someone doesn't actually give Israel the final vote, in which case it's too late. Day one, where people are attempting to read others without garnering suspicion themselves would basically be throwing themselves under a bus if they insta'd with too much time left.

      My big question is, what's wrong with heat?

      Comment

      • TWG France
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 62

        #123
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        I'm just worried that we might lynch someone too early, can't be too careful you know. And you're Canada, you know Exactly what's wrong with heat

        Comment

        • TWG Israel
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 28

          #124
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          We're used to heat here in Israel. The question though is why did you seem to keep pushing for this train? We find the suspicious!

          If the final word is we must be sacrificed though, then so be it.

          Just remember, you'll lose our resources, Canada, United States.

          Comment

          • TWG Canada
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 64

            #125
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Most of the stuff that Israel said is pretty laughable.

            Originally posted by TWG Israel
            Brazil looked like he wanted this train to start rollin'
            One vote does not at all constitute a train, and really the speculation has basically no grounds.

            Originally posted by TWG Israel
            Put a vote on, just... for because I guess. I can only speculate this could be the cause of someone wanting to keep the train rolling so the pressure would get off of United States. Then as if on cue, it seemed like everyone was okay with this because ultimately someone has to get lynched.
            Who would you rather be killed then? And how was pressure on the US? Perhaps you're referring to what happened on page 3, but unfortunately your flow of logic really doesn't actually lead to any logical conclusions that you thought you were making, because that vote was before the "pressure" got put on the US.

            Comment

            • TWG Spain
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 31

              #126
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations



              Has any one asked the U.N. leader if 11 votes must be reach, or no death? The OP doesn't say this.

              Looking back too where South Korea got blown up, Brazil produced useless jibber jabber about how terrorists would not try to guess and kill someone. That did not look like good guy talk. Spain will stand by Israel on this matter.

              Comment

              • TWG United States
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 114

                #127
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                Messaged our leader, he will post about it shortly.

                Comment

                • TWG Canada
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 64

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Shoot, please keep in mind that I browse the forums using 40 posts per page, not 20, so that should be page 6 in my previous post

                  Originally posted by TWG France
                  I'm just worried that we might lynch someone too early, can't be too careful you know. And you're Canada, you know Exactly what's wrong with heat
                  Touché.

                  At the same time, reminder to everyone that Insta is at 9 now because SK kicked the bucket

                  Originally posted by TWG Israel
                  The question though is why did you seem to keep pushing for this train? We find the suspicious!

                  If the final word is we must be sacrificed though, then so be it.
                  Once again, who else would we lynch? It's important that we do find the suspicious, but at the same time if you're so afraid of losing normal green players, you're not going to get anywhere. You can care about being right, but you can't be right without any information. Day one has almost no connections to be drawn, so unless you (or anyone else) has a seriously good reason to divert the lynch, I'm perfectly fine with having Israel offed at the end of the day

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Originally posted by TWG Spain
                    Has any one asked the U.N. leader if 11 votes must be reach, or no death? The OP doesn't say this.
                    My apologies, I never made that clear. Lynches will always be 1 over 50% of players remaining. So 20 = 11 votes needed. Since there are 19, 10 votes are needed. This change happens consistently, after every lynch / kill.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Canada
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 64

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      Wow I'm all kinds of stupid today.
                      INSTA AT 10 NOT 9 I'M CURRENTLY MENTALLY INCAPACITATED

                      Comment

                      • TWG Canada
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 64

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        And I've also been ninja'ed by the host, so there's an addition to my failures tonight.

                        Comment

                        • TWG Brazil
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 11

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Originally posted by TWG Spain


                          Has any one asked the U.N. leader if 11 votes must be reach, or no death? The OP doesn't say this.

                          Looking back too where South Korea got blown up, Brazil produced useless jibber jabber about how terrorists would not try to guess and kill someone. That did not look like good guy talk. Spain will stand by Israel on this matter.
                          I wouldn't call it jibber jabber, but more speculation. It's not like I don't agree now that we shouldn't say what wolves should/shouldn't do. It's not like I can just mystically delete/edit posts and act like it never happened. I thought the information was relevant at the time, and I was merely clarifying what I thought was being stated at the moment when people were talking about who destroyed SK. Das all.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            One more note to clarify. If all nations don't insta someone, the majority vote will be killed as long as the votes exceed 50% of current players votes. I'll update this all in the OP.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Australia
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 22

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Originally posted by TWG United States
                              It could all be faked, which is exactly why I wouldn't take a guess in this game. I'm not going to say who I thought it was because I'm not certain we're allowed to.
                              No, that's my point. You say the reason you didn't guess is that it could be faked. That's not the right answer. You should of said "I didn't guess because vigilante kills are bad." And why wouldn't we be able to discuss this?

                              I also don't see anything involving "oioioi" showing up by a player anywhere else on this site. Google shows that there are a few players who have used oi recently, but that doesnt prove anything. I dont think I believe your story.

                              Comment

                              • TWG Canada
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 64

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                No need for any more votes on Israel, because of that clarification. Thanks Xiz.

                                Comment

                                Working...