TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Japan
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 14

    #106
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Your allies in the west also nuked us... That was not cool.

    Comment

    • TWG Saudi Arabia
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 13

      #107
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      Death to Israel

      I will gladly eliminate the zionist scum. It has been a dream of ours for many years.

      Comment

      • TWG France
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 62

        #108
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        I think we need to back off of Israel, nothing is really coming from this wagon. Maybe this will be the case with all wagons this early, but I think we should push another target.

        Gonna vote Spain because I just don't like their roleplay (and I don't see how it helps more than it hurts)

        Comment

        • TWG United States
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 114

          #109
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          I think that it's better to stick with Israel if we actually want to get a lynch. They're up to 6 votes already, 7 with mine.

          Comment

          • TWG Israel
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 28

            #110
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Lynch me my friends and you'll lose the best supporting country!

            Originally posted by TWG Saudi Arabia
            Death to Israel

            I will gladly eliminate the zionist scum. It has been a dream of ours for many years.
            My friend, think about the consequences. If you lose me, you'll lose everyone that's good with money.

            Comment

            • TWG Israel
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 28

              #111
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Unless you're the terrorists! Your people have been known to be quite the enemy to my allies! I will not stand for this.

              Comment

              • TWG Australia
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 22

                #112
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                Originally posted by TWG United States
                Well damn I guess that means I need to figure out someone else to vote on. That was quick. That was actually the only nation I thought I knew who it was but I didn't want to risk guessing.
                And why would you want to guess at all? Did you notice what happened with the vigilante kills during the last game? Is killing off nation's without delicate precision really in our best interest? Why even consider it? So selfish, so stupid, so malicious.

                Do we need majority to lynch? Or does the one with most votes get lynched at the end of the phase? I'd like to vote for United States, but that might not be a good idea if the lynch won't happen without 11 votes.

                Comment

                • TWG France
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 62

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Originally posted by TWG Canada
                  TWG Israel
                  24 hours remain and stuff
                  Your math is horribly off.

                  Guys, for real, we've got 7 votes on a player (4 from insta) with 26 hours left. Trains are good, but we're adding a little too much heat a little too early.

                  Comment

                  • TWG Germany
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 27

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Time to put on the business lederhosen...

                    Originally posted by TWG France
                    I think we need to back off of Israel, nothing is really coming from this wagon. Maybe this will be the case with all wagons this early, but I think we should push another target.
                    With nothing going on other than the correct guessing of South Korea (how did this happen by the way?), I don't think you can really call it bandwaggoning. The one thing to really do at this point is to lynch, and then go from there afterward once we have the result.

                    With about half of day phase gone, I'm going to go with the majority right now. If something else turns up, my vote will change. But if we are looking for a lynch, this is the way to go. Israel.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Israel
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 28

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      Terrorists, all of you.

                      Comment

                      • TWG United States
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 114

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Originally posted by TWG Australia
                        And why would you want to guess at all? Did you notice what happened with the vigilante kills during the last game? Is killing off nation's without delicate precision really in our best interest? Why even consider it? So selfish, so stupid, so malicious.

                        Do we need majority to lynch? Or does the one with most votes get lynched at the end of the phase? I'd like to vote for United States, but that might not be a good idea if the lynch won't happen without 11 votes.
                        Did you read my post? I didn't guess anything. I said I thought I knew who it was but wasn't going to take that kind of risk this early in the game. It's not beneficial to us being there are way less terrorist nations and it would be unlikely I'd get one of them.

                        Comment

                        • TWG Israel
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 28

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Comment

                          • TWG Australia
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 22

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Originally posted by TWG United States
                            Did you read my post?
                            Yes, you said that you were annoyed that someone else guessed correctly and took away your person you were trying to lynch. You were annoyed that you knew who it was also and could have just as easily killed them, but decided not to, apparently so that you could have something to vote for instead. I know this is not exactly what you said, but that's what the subtext seems like to me.

                            I never said you guessed it, but you clearly WANTED to, thats the problem.

                            I also just looked at everything South Korea posted. Not very many posts. There were no clear tells. How did this other person guess correctly? Who was Korea? United States, how did you think you knew? Who do you think it was?

                            Comment

                            • TWG Israel
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 28

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Alright, since I'm close to lynch, guess I better analyze how people voted for me.

                              Everyone was throwing votes at me for purely role play purposes, which is cool. Then this kind of happens out of nowhere.

                              Originally posted by TWG Brazil
                              Except for you, TWG Israel, except for you.
                              Brazil looked like he wanted this train to start rollin'

                              Then people mingled for a bit and then suddenly South Korea died. Speculations happened and then...

                              Originally posted by TWG Canada
                              TWG Israel
                              24 hours remain and stuff
                              Put a vote on, just... for because I guess. I can only speculate this could be the cause of someone wanting to keep the train rolling so the pressure would get off of United States. Then as if on cue, it seemed like everyone was okay with this because ultimately someone has to get lynched.

                              These next two I'm kind of neutral with.

                              Originally posted by TWG Spain
                              ¿Que paso?

                              Spain wants to be cool to. Spain votes Israel. Feigned indignation and natural resource offerings wont save you, terrorists!

                              Originally posted by TWG Japan
                              In the interest of a consensus TWG Isreal
                              But then...

                              Originally posted by TWG Canada
                              TWG Isfake

                              On a more serious note, Spain, if you're going to get invested in the role playing, then do it well without affecting reads or anything, cause <I seriously really hope> you're not voting for Isfake because you think they're a terrorist nation.
                              Reiterates the vote on me (albeit having a play on words here). This may be nothing, but it kind of jumped at me.

                              Originally posted by TWG Saudi Arabia
                              Death to Israel

                              I will gladly eliminate the zionist scum. It has been a dream of ours for many years.
                              Role play thing... least I think it is. When I have this many votes though and you role play me, don't know. Kind of have nothing to go off of here.

                              Originally posted by TWG United States
                              I think that it's better to stick with Israel if we actually want to get a lynch. They're up to 6 votes already, 7 with mine.
                              This seemed neutral to me.

                              Originally posted by TWG Germany
                              Time to put on the business lederhosen...


                              With nothing going on other than the correct guessing of South Korea (how did this happen by the way?), I don't think you can really call it bandwaggoning. The one thing to really do at this point is to lynch, and then go from there afterward once we have the result.

                              With about half of day phase gone, I'm going to go with the majority right now. If something else turns up, my vote will change. But if we are looking for a lynch, this is the way to go. Israel.
                              This also seemed neutral.

                              All in all, I'm highly suspicious of Brazil and Canada.

                              Comment

                              • TWG United States
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 114

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Originally posted by TWG Australia
                                Yes, you said that you were annoyed that someone else guessed correctly and took away your person you were trying to lynch. You were annoyed that you knew who it was also and could have just as easily killed them, but decided not to, apparently so that you could have something to vote for instead. I know this is not exactly what you said, but that's what the subtext seems like to me.

                                I never said you guessed it, but you clearly WANTED to, thats the problem.

                                I also just looked at everything South Korea posted. Not very many posts. There were no clear tells. How did this other person guess correctly? Who was Korea? United States, how did you think you knew? Who do you think it was?
                                I never said I was annoyed, I said I didn't expect that to happen so early in the game. I hadn't made my vote based on who I thought it was, I didn't have a guess until I had already voted. I did not want to make a vote, you're making what I said to be something it's not.

                                There weren't a lot of posts but there were some tells in the posts, I don't know how the other person guessed and I have no idea if it was that person so I can't say for their end. oioioi is something common I see with a few users around the site, the emote at the end of I love you is something we see with certain users as well. The mannerisms of the posts are familiar to me overall. It could all be faked, which is exactly why I wouldn't take a guess in this game. I'm not going to say who I thought it was because I'm not certain we're allowed to.

                                Comment

                                Working...