TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Egypt
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 83

    #511
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Oh yikes Mexico don't go after the US...

    Comment

    • TWG Iran
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 26

      #512
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      Iran says kill england

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #513
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        A country has been destroyed by the Vengeful Nation!














        They were the leaders of the Usurper Nation.




        NIGHT 2 WILL END SUNDAY THE 26th AT 11:59 PM SERVER TIME
        Last edited by Xiz; 01-26-2014, 12:06 PM.

        Comment

        • TWG Egypt
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 83

          #514
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          WAT.

          Comment

          • TWG Egypt
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 83

            #515
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            And now everything I thought has went down the drain.

            Comment

            • TWG United States
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 114

              #516
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Finally a wolf kill. Time to re-look over the reads.

              Comment

              • TWG Egypt
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 83

                #517
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                Looking through the list, and these names are ones that I'm up for looking at

                1.TWG Brazil
                6.TWG Italy
                8.TWG India
                13.TWG Russia

                Especially Russia.

                Comment

                • TWG France
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 62

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Well-played.

                  Comment

                  • TWG United States
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 114

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Originally posted by TWG Egypt
                    Looking through the list, and these names are ones that I'm up for looking at

                    1.TWG Brazil
                    6.TWG Italy
                    8.TWG India
                    13.TWG Russia

                    Especially Russia.
                    Re-read Russia's reads for now to start with. Most of them held very little of their own content and a lot of agreeing with other people. He also was agreeing a lot with France's posts. Possible wolf team?

                    Comment

                    • TWG India
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 19

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      I suspected France as head terorist, but you know. That being said, damn it lost another nation.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Germany
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 27

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Awesome pick mexico, thought france was off from the beginning, great to see something finally work out for us. We can still pull this one through!

                        Looking at italy and india now, will be back on in a couple hours and see which of their overall actions seem more wolfy to me.

                        Comment

                        • TWG Egypt
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 83

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Nothing about Russia even stands out as wolfy to me still. Ick. I'll wait and see what you guys come up with.
                          --
                          The only thing I've found that's very strange is the fact that France said Germany's human when he/she had the power to kill 'em off. When I was defending Germany, France was against Germany. Once I backed off and trusted France, "Oh look, Germany's actually human guys."

                          That points to two possible things-
                          1) Germany and France were using a distancing tactic by going against each other. The moment France had the chance to kill Germany, he/she backed off.
                          2) France backed off of Germany because killing off a human when he/she claims to know Germany's identity is suspicious, and being correct about a human would build trust.

                          I'm personally going with 2, though. I think Russia and France were just ganging up on Germany, and Germany took the time to point out something about France even when it wasn't necessary because everyone was so focused on Mexico.

                          Also, I got played. Aw.

                          Oh, and

                          Originally posted by TWG India
                          I suspected France as head terorist, but you know. That being said, damn it lost another nation.
                          ...
                          And you said nothing why?...

                          Comment

                          • TWG Egypt
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 83

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            One more thing- France obviously tried disguising his wolf buddies in his/her reads

                            Basically, the list went like this, and this is what I think of them:

                            WOLF:
                            Mexico- actually human
                            Japan(now Sweden)- we're pretty sure this is a human
                            United States- ('least I think this guy's human)
                            Italy- wolf blended into read to seem legit/distance teammates

                            NULL
                            Germany- ?
                            Brazil- ?
                            India- ?
                            (lol)

                            One wolf is probably in the null section, too.
                            Banking on India, but eh

                            HUMAN
                            Iran- probably human
                            Egypt- ...
                            England- probably human (lol iran come at me)
                            Russia- wolf

                            Now I'll go crawl into a corner and think about what I did.
                            See you all later.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Russia
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 18

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Wow, so much happened while i was away. First of all, i feel completely duped. I was pretty sure that France was green, and i shared a lot of his opinions when it came to reads. This is probably going to make me look more suspicious so i cant really help that i guess. Mexico being blue was pretty surprising, I kind of wish he didn't latch on like he did and make himself so suspicious for the first posts of content he had. That being said, the combination of him being blue and France being red is going to cause to have to re-read this thread and see if i can see anything that stuck out (Hindsight is 20/20 they say).

                              As for Japan stepping down, This wont make me any less suspicious of Sweden but I'll try to keep an open mind, and hope that they get active enough to give me something to go on. While their entry RP was pretty funny, I'd rather them talk more naturally so they don't use RP to confuse reads.

                              Originally posted by TWG India
                              I suspected France as head terorist, but you know. That being said, damn it lost another nation.
                              I'm with Egypt here, if you had anything concrete that placed them as a wolf, it would have been nice to share it.

                              Comment

                              • TWG United States
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 114

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Originally posted by TWG India
                                I suspected France as head terorist, but you know. That being said, damn it lost another nation.
                                Looking back on your post history you really haven't offered many opinions of your own and a lot of your posts are just one sentence. If you suspected them you should have said so. Leaving it out is pretty suspicious to me.

                                Then there's of course this:
                                Originally posted by TWG India
                                Someone change over the last vote please. Let's just make this official, and see where we can go from there.
                                Pushing for the final votes to kill off Mexico who turned out to be another nation.

                                Comment

                                Working...