TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #571
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    Originally posted by Viccica
    Always?
    If one cop is blocked, they're both blocked. The names of the cops have been revealed, they're going to be blocked forever now because of the roleblocker, unless we manage to lynch the roleblocker.

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #572
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      I'm referring to nights one and two.
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #573
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        Originally posted by Viccica
        Always?
        I did say that I was blocked night 2 and 3. No results night 1. Now ymia, you said that you were in the bar as well?
        bananas


        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #574
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          Originally posted by James May
          I did say that I was blocked night 2 and 3. No results night 1. Now ymia, you said that you were in the bar as well?
          I was, yes. And I was getting ready to call BS on you until I reread your post rofl

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #575
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            Alright. Now once we lynch the roleblocker, fireman can come out. Dance, this is important as cedo called you out on night 3 on that since he called you a fireman.
            bananas


            Comment

            • Viccica
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 702

              #576
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              We have no way of knowing if we get the roleblocker, though. It'll just show as arsonist.

              If the firefighter is still alive I think it would be fine to come out. They can be targeted by nameby the roleblocker, which frees the police, or the police can be targetted and the fireman can still potentially save people. Further, we could have a split from the remaining players outside of those three and have them go in two buildings. Have the police pick one and the firefighter the other. At most we lose one person or one building. Which will carry us for two phases, enough to narrow it down to a win.


              This is an idea on the fly, so please correct me if I missed anything (I'm sure I have)
              Dear sirs,
              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

              Sincerely,

              Your Client
              Eco Friendly
              ♥~Chu

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #577
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                Originally posted by Viccica
                We have no way of knowing if we get the roleblocker, though. It'll just show as arsonist.

                If the firefighter is still alive I think it would be fine to come out. They can be targeted by nameby the roleblocker, which frees the police, or the police can be targetted and the fireman can still potentially save people. Further, we could have a split from the remaining players outside of those three and have them go in two buildings. Have the police pick one and the firefighter the other. At most we lose one person or one building. Which will carry us for two phases, enough to narrow it down to a win.


                This is an idea on the fly, so please correct me if I missed anything (I'm sure I have)
                Yeah. But at most if we do get something it is most likely that roleblocker dies if the person is lynched this phase.
                bananas


                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #578
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  Originally posted by Viccica
                  We have no way of knowing if we get the roleblocker, though. It'll just show as arsonist.
                  Wrong.

                  The game will end if we lynch the arsonist. The game will continue if the roleblocker dies, but not the arsonist. Therefore, even though the cardflipping won't reveal the role, we will obviously know the result either way.

                  Originally posted by vicc
                  If the firefighter is still alive I think it would be fine to come out. They can be targeted by nameby the roleblocker, which frees the police, or the police can be targetted and the fireman can still potentially save people. Further, we could have a split from the remaining players outside of those three and have them go in two buildings. Have the police pick one and the firefighter the other. At most we lose one person or one building. Which will carry us for two phases, enough to narrow it down to a win.


                  This is an idea on the fly, so please correct me if I missed anything (I'm sure I have)
                  This is a bad idea. There's no way the 2 remaining arsons are going to be concerned about the fireman moreso than the police (note my point above about only one arsonist counting). If anything, this only gives the arsons more knowledge to work with. The arsons could just block the fireman, and if they go to his building you'll lose ~2 players. If they block roleblocker then they can also kill ~2 players.

                  Unless I'm missing something or misinterpreting that.

                  Comment

                  • Viccica
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 702

                    #579
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    Right, okay. Thank you.
                    Dear sirs,
                    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                    Sincerely,

                    Your Client
                    Eco Friendly
                    ♥~Chu

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #580
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      After a long day of what might possibly have been the worse day I've ever worked in my life: I'm still going to deliver my analysis on Kraut and my current opinions on who could possibly be the remaining arsonists. Only because I love you guys <3

                      Just give me a few because my brain sucks right now and I'm way beyond depressed. Honestly, this might be my last game for awhile.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #581
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        I'm still going to deliver my analysis on Kraut and my current opinions on who could possibly be the remaining arsonists.
                        coming soon to a theater near youuu

                        seriously though I just woke up in my chair (I fell asleep after ^) and I have work in 4 hours, soooooo g'night twgers<3

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #582
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          We need to lynch Kraut.

                          Kraut has placed 0 votes through two full day phases. He hasn't kept his supposed reads silent, but he has been extremely slow to take any action which could go on his permanent record.

                          This guy has been completely static throughout the game. Take a look at the following posts, and compare the timestamps.

                          169
                          193
                          355
                          449
                          496

                          Do you see any changes? Any signs of someone who actively seeks to separate the truth from the lies? I know what I see. I see a player who has picked some town reads - because even reds can't point fingers at everyone - and has then looked for reasoning which supports those predetermined picks. Same with the Arsonist reads.

                          Here's a snippet from 496.



                          We've now reached Day 3 of the game. Nine real-life days have elapsed since the game began. Kraut has brought nothing to the table. Why do you think Kraut has spent so much time defending what he himself describes as a somewhat shoddy image? V called Kraut out during Night 3, and Kraut retaliated with pillows. Why would a townie act so deathly afraid of a nearly-confirmed townie?

                          The only people whom Kraut has accused of being red are Zoshi/Sage and me. Where did his conviction against Zoshi come from? Look at Kraut's soft push against Sage during Day 2. After two Day phases of holding the exact same opinion, Kraut didn't even place a single vote. He threatened to put the final vote on Sage, but instead, he disappeared and let other players do the dirty work. Kraut has been in hiding.

                          With two reds out of the way, the town will either win outright or win later. Let's get this right.
                          this pretty much sums up my thoughts on kraut very nicely. they've been suspicious and dodgy this whole game and responses meandered from giving a definite conviction on something. i'd be willing to bet that kraut is an arsonist, this is not his village game (although definitely less "flowery" than a previous wolf game i looked at).

                          also vic that plan is no good, i don't think confirmed people should announce where they are going because we want to keep as many definitely cleared ppl alive obviously.

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #583
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            (4) Krauthammer - j-rodd, James, Viccica, dAnceguy
                            (2) Viccica - yo man, tps
                            (3) No vote - cedo, kraut, V

                            1 to insta


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #584
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              i'm pretty confident so i'm not gonna take my vote off 1 away from insta to give kraut a chance to defend themself.

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Krauthammer
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2012
                                • 362

                                #585
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                Ah well.

                                Sorry for having been so useless.

                                I suppose that I lost my enthusiasm for the game after Day 1.

                                I suppose it is because, eh, I'm not used to games where player-to-player conversations are restricted to a thread. I guess I'm more used to the usual style of private talks and/or chat stuff. And well, I think I just went and focused on defending the few things I had formed an image of. My Day 1 thought of who was an Arsonist and who was Town. Can't say I did much effort of making reads after that.

                                The only thing I see I can defend myself is the whole voting stuff. In the first day, Insta happened before I could vote. I was focusing on the question I had asked Dance, and was waiting for his answer before voting. Depending of the answer, then I would vote for a player. But then the Netjet insta happened while I was typing a post, and bam, I didn't vote.

                                The second day was different. I gave Sage chance to reply to the thread before 3:30 PM before I finished the Insta. And he posted! Maybe it was something murky and not-so-contributive, but it was at least a post. I took it as a hint that now he was here in the thread, ready to defend himself, so I left the computer for a while. When I came back he had been insta'd, with zero or one posts after the one I saw. Once again I had lost a chance to vote.

                                Aaaand...yeah, that is more or less the story behind my lack of votes.

                                Not much to say after that.

                                Hmmmmm...a vote? Then I suppose I'll stick to what I have said before and vote Danceguy, then.

                                Comment

                                Working...