TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #541
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    So far the only people in this game who have even attempted to make compelling posts are TPS, James May, and myself.
    that's bullshit.

    post currently half-written in a different tab.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #542
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      Prove me wrong homie, show me what you got. Prove to me you can go big in this game.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #543
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        We need to lynch Kraut.

        Kraut has placed 0 votes through two full day phases. He hasn't kept his supposed reads silent, but he has been extremely slow to take any action which could go on his permanent record.

        This guy has been completely static throughout the game. Take a look at the following posts, and compare the timestamps.

        169
        193
        355
        449
        496

        Do you see any changes? Any signs of someone who actively seeks to separate the truth from the lies? I know what I see. I see a player who has picked some town reads - because even reds can't point fingers at everyone - and has then looked for reasoning which supports those predetermined picks. Same with the Arsonist reads.

        Here's a snippet from 496.

        Originally posted by Krauthammer
        I can't say I have beliefs or theories adding to my, eh, somewhat shoddy image of cedolad being a town, so no.
        We've now reached Day 3 of the game. Nine real-life days have elapsed since the game began. Kraut has brought nothing to the table. Why do you think Kraut has spent so much time defending what he himself describes as a somewhat shoddy image? V called Kraut out during Night 3, and Kraut retaliated with pillows. Why would a townie act so deathly afraid of a nearly-confirmed townie?

        The only people whom Kraut has accused of being red are Zoshi/Sage and me. Where did his conviction against Zoshi come from? Look at Kraut's soft push against Sage during Day 2. After two Day phases of holding the exact same opinion, Kraut didn't even place a single vote. He threatened to put the final vote on Sage, but instead, he disappeared and let other players do the dirty work. Kraut has been in hiding.

        With two reds out of the way, the town will either win outright or win later. Let's get this right.

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #544
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          Hey cedolad your opinion of Kraut is very important to me what do you think?

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #545
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            not if James is one of the Police. he said that he was roleblocked on Nights 2 and 3. also, if the Police aren't in the same building as anyone else, then they don't get a seer.
            I will say this, and I am only revealing myself and we need to work together on this. I am indeed one of the police and that exactly what happened sadly. We need to get rid of the roleblocker ASAP. Trust me, if I had any seers I would present it to everyone.

            Anyhow, Kraut. It took a while but Pete hit the nail on what bothered me about Kraut. He kept things under the radar, he DID NOT vote for two day phases in a row. His posts are nothing but fluff, and you know, Kraut really need to put his shit on the table because he has been completely useless this game. Kraut, Kraut, Kraut. I fell for your wolfiness last time (which I still felt absolutely stumped at that) but you know, today you have dug your grave. Kraut, I beg of you, please be useful for once...
            bananas


            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #546
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              Dance, you feel that much conviction towards Kraut, but you don't place a vote? What gives? I agree with the principality of your point, but not firmly standing behind it with a vote is just as bad as what you're criticizing Kraut for doing.

              Either way, i'm interested to hear Kraut explain his lack of voting confidence, and if takes a vote to pressure him into spilling his guts, so be it.

              This is setting up to be an interesting contrast of stories, if cedo obliges to V's request as well.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #547
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                vicc

                Placeholder/unvote because Lames ninja'd me with his vote, and i'm not trying to get someone that close to an insta again so people can go all aggressive-tard and insta him like sage.

                Also because Vicc gets far too many passes because of her job and is perfectly complacent with not providing much stock to her posts/votes. I've noticed that she also tends to express more of her opinions when she's voted on. Let's hear it.

                Comment

                • Viccica
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 702

                  #548
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  If I do now, it's the double-edged sword of you saying I'm only speaking out when I've got votes on me, you realize that's the situation you put me in, right?
                  Dear sirs,
                  One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                  In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                  Sincerely,

                  Your Client
                  Eco Friendly
                  ♥~Chu

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #549
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    Originally posted by Tps222
                    Dance, you feel that much conviction towards Kraut, but you don't place a vote? What gives?
                    I voted Kraut already









                    Originally posted by James May
                    I am indeed one of the police
                    Any counterclaims?

                    Comment

                    • Viccica
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 702

                      #550
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      Anything substantial I've said I've backed up, referencing specific posts in the thread. Just because I don't post walls of text doesn't make it invalid, just direct.


                      As we have a claim, Kraut is the obvious choice at any rate.
                      Dear sirs,
                      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                      Sincerely,

                      Your Client
                      Eco Friendly
                      ♥~Chu

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #551
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        Any counterclaims?
                        I was getting ready to, because I was in the bar last night, but i reread his post, and saw that when he said something like "and that's exactly what happened last night" I thought he meant, "yea i didn't read anybody", and not, "I got roleblocked".

                        I'm going to take his word for it for now.

                        Also, not going to get that close to an insta-Kraut, just yet, but I'll throw one on vicc or something. Not worried about you as much as I am Kraut, but I don't want to put Kraut so close that a stupid accidental vote on him won't throw him off the bridge.

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #552
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Originally Posted by Tps222
                          Dance, you feel that much conviction towards Kraut, but you don't place a vote? What gives?
                          I voted Kraut already
                          You're right, I don't know how I missed that, sorry haha.

                          @Vicc: You're rarely put in that position, I just wanted some fodder.

                          @YMIA: you just copied my reasoning for not voting kraut and copied the target of which I switched my vote. I'm flattered, but it's a bit suspicious.

                          I'm going to keep my vote on Vicc until I see what Cedo has to say about Kraut.

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #553
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                            I was getting ready to, because I was in the bar last night, but i reread his post, and saw that when he said something like "and that's exactly what happened last night" I thought he meant, "yea i didn't read anybody", and not, "I got roleblocked".

                            I'm going to take his word for it for now.

                            Also, not going to get that close to an insta-Kraut, just yet, but I'll throw one on vicc or something. Not worried about you as much as I am Kraut, but I don't want to put Kraut so close that a stupid accidental vote on him won't throw him off the bridge.
                            You missed my post where it showed that I did say that I got roleblocked and that I was in the bar. I said that Pete hit the nail on what happened so far.

                            Night 1: rando, no seer
                            Night 2: rando, blocked
                            Night 3: Bar, blocked.

                            That's what happened. If we do lynch another arson, then I'll have the other cop reveal himself. Or if someone else claims cop but I know that they are lying...
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #554
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              Originally posted by James May
                              You missed my post where it showed that I did say that I got roleblocked and that I was in the bar. I said that Pete hit the nail on what happened so far.

                              Night 1: rando, no seer
                              Night 2: rando, blocked
                              Night 3: Bar, blocked.

                              That's what happened. If we do lynch another arson, then I'll have the other cop reveal himself. Or if someone else claims cop but I know that they are lying...
                              yea I know, I was saying that I misread that you were roleblocked rofl, i get it lol.

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #555
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                Originally posted by Tps222
                                You're right, I don't know how I missed that, sorry haha.

                                @Vicc: You're rarely put in that position, I just wanted some fodder.

                                @YMIA: you just copied my reasoning for not voting kraut and copied the target of which I switched my vote. I'm flattered, but it's a bit suspicious.

                                I'm going to keep my vote on Vicc until I see what Cedo has to say about Kraut.
                                I could have picked anybody really, it was just a safety, and I have the same train of thought as you right now. I just didn't write "for the same reason as Tps" is all.

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...