TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #586
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    Krauthammer

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #587
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      Krauthammer's body is quickly disposed of.
      He was a Townie.

      Night 4 has fallen. Night will end in 24 hours, on June 12th at 1:00 PM

      PLAYERS LIST

      1. j-rodd123
      2. yo man im awesome
      3. cedolad
      4. Xiz
      5. James May
      6. Viccica
      7. Netjet!
      8. dAnceguy117
      9. Sage of the Forest
      10. Krauthammer
      11. Vendetta21
      12. Tps222

      ========================

      Library
      Restaurant
      Bar
      Office
      Grocery Store
      Mansion
      Hospital
      School
      Shack


      Final vote counts
      (5) Krauthammer - j-rodd, James, Viccica, dAnceguy, Vendetta
      (2) Viccica - yo man, Tps
      (1) dAnceguy - Krauthammer
      (1) no-vote - cedolad


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #588
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        Welp I have to rethink my whole game.

        I insta'd kraut because I felt it was kind of dubious that he had two tabs open and was refreshing the thread in one multiple times and was too slow to get a post in. To be fair he really got himself killed.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #589
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          sorry y'all.

          so confused... rereading now

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #590
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            ok I still feel pretty lost.

            here's my current list. most wolfy to least.

            1) Viccica
            2) Tps
            3) j-rodd
            4) YMIA
            5) V
            6) cedolad
            7) James

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #591
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              I'm bad.

              Danceguy why do u find me more wolfy than yoman?

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #592
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                I hit the reset button and was mad at myself for clearing you. Also the Night 2 flub that you yourself charged against me was creeping into my brain after James was cleared. Also I bought yo man's attempt to bust James on his no-seering claim really hard, since no one had mentioned that tactic.

                Changed my mind like an hour later though

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #593
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  Jrodd what are your reads and why?

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #594
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    mfw we lynch most suspicious town...AGAIN
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #595
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      @yoshl: can you update the list on page one to show who is dead and when and how they died? thx.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #596
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        will do (OP Updated)


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #597
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          Jrodd what are your reads and why?
                          I was thinking kraut/vic but now that kraut flipped green my read for vic is fading and my suspicion for yoman has been increasing. your read on him is kind of opposite mine, the bs call thing made no sense.

                          I ask you to do a reread of yoman as Im going back to look at kraut.

                          my gut, against all my logic, is telling me you/yoman, but I def think you're more clear than yoman. kraut also spewed u a bit, but kraut was distant.

                          anyways I think we can all agree cedo and james are clear lol, V is clear too (who would solidify the reasons for lynching an arsonist day 1? definitely not an arsonist that would be retarded)

                          this leaves:

                          me
                          yoman
                          tps
                          you
                          vic

                          you honestly can not lynch outside of this list.

                          yoman is suspicious to me, and I see him/u as a definite possibility. vic was one of my main targets but if my read on her is right, it doesn't look to good for you she doesn't seem connected to anyone. tps is playing his retarded meta and making good posts but really infrequently and not doing as much as I want to see.
                          I only see a connection with tps/V but that surely can't be w/w

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Viccica
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 702

                            #598
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            Can I ask why you would assume it was me and Kraut? Pretty much no reason for that, I voted for him very early on. Seems weird that you cleared me because he was a human. Not that I'm complaining but I just don't get it.
                            Dear sirs,
                            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                            Sincerely,

                            Your Client
                            Eco Friendly
                            ♥~Chu

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #599
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              I ask you to do a reread of yoman as Im going back to look at kraut.
                              - late, short D1 vote on Netjet
                              - short D2 votes on Kraut, me, Sage
                              - weird safety on Viccica D3



                              those votes give me no real indication of anything. same deal with Tps and Viccica.

                              Tps:

                              - final D1 vote on Netjet
                              - D2 vote on cedo, then unvote
                              - D3 vote on Kraut, immediate switch to Viccica

                              Viccica:

                              - no D1 vote
                              - D2 votes on me, Sage
                              - D3 vote on Kraut



                              the only w/w connection there that would seem super awkward to me would be YMIA/Tps.

                              Viccica/YMIA and Viccica/Tps red pairs make more sense to me because of the D3 votes on Viccica. the result of D3 was basically inevitable. prime opportunity for a distancing vote imo.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #600
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                this game is driving me insane.

                                new list

                                1) Tps



                                2) Viccica
                                3) YMIA
                                4) jrodd


                                obviously do not lynch James or cedolad.


                                if you reach lynch-or-lose with exactly one red remaining, you MUST consider V.

                                Comment

                                Working...