TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #556
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    yea I know, I was saying that I misread that you were roleblocked rofl, i get it lol.
    Oops haha. This is what math overload does to me >_>...
    bananas


    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #557
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      here's a proposal

      James, how about you reveal the name of your fellow Police person? If the Roleblocker remains in play, you're still going to get roleblocked nightly, rendering your partner equally useless in terms of powers. Sharing your knowledge could help us draw connections with earlier posts.

      I think the second Police person is already super super obvious, but eh.

      feel free to not oblige if you don't agree.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #558
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        here's a proposal

        James, how about you reveal the name of your fellow Police person? If the Roleblocker remains in play, you're still going to get roleblocked nightly, rendering your partner equally useless in terms of powers. Sharing your knowledge could help us draw connections with earlier posts.

        I think the second Police person is already super super obvious, but eh.

        feel free to not oblige if you don't agree.
        I would reveal only if he wants me to. But I am curious to see who you think is the second police.
        bananas


        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #559
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          Originally posted by James May
          I would reveal only if he wants me to. But I am curious to see who you think is the second police.
          do you want me to guess publicly? it's not like I can shoot you a PM

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #560
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            Yes.
            bananas


            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #561
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              Originally posted by James May
              I would reveal only if he wants me to. But I am curious to see who you think is the second police.
              There goes Vicc's chances at being police.

              Pronouns man, pronouns.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #562
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                Originally posted by James May
                Yes.
                cedo

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #563
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  Originally posted by Tps222
                  There goes Vicc's chances at being police.

                  Pronouns man, pronouns.
                  well I am honest in my stuff~
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #564
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    cedo
                    Welp. Cats out of the bag
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #565
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      I've been avoiding voting against cedo all game. I had a strong gut feeling during D1. since then, cedo has hinted at blue a couple times. he's actually the reason I backed off of you during Night 3.

                      Kraut has been defending cedo only because he decided he was going to defend cedo. take a closer look at his justifications about cedo being town, everyone.

                      Tps has been vocal about his suspicion of cedo, but to me, his posts seemed genuine. I lean town for Tps more than I do for Viccica or YMIA. that's the remaining lynch pool from my perspective.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #566
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        I can't make up my goddamn mind about Tps/Viccica/YMIA to be honest

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #567
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Dance now is the time for you to step back an d reflect about the game until tomorrow.

                          Cedolad you need to give your analysis of kraut.

                          Comment

                          • Viccica
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 702

                            #568
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            So since the cats are out of the bag, can we have seering results?
                            Dear sirs,
                            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                            Sincerely,

                            Your Client
                            Eco Friendly
                            ♥~Chu

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #569
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              Originally posted by Viccica
                              So since the cats are out of the bag, can we have seering results?
                              they were roleblocked .-.

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #570
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                Always?
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...