Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1006
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    it's probably not what you found at all, i wasn't trying to be cagey

    like i wasn't trying to leave it in a way only you would find THIS time
    habla espanol?

    do you speak spanish?
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1007
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      I mean deepwolf is a possibility but I'm liking the game progression so far
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1008
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        inD and thesunfan leaving decoded messages.

        thesunfan, if there's anyone that can persuade me to not lynching inDheart, it's probably you this game. Why should we not try to solve this issue?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1009
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Chart trending down. Might be solvable depending on flips but won't kill today
          Whatever bro.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #1010
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            I'm play very anti analytical but I think I'm doing ok.

            Ofc in b4 ariel/blind wolf team or something zany like that
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1011
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              inD and thesunfan leaving decoded messages.

              thesunfan, if there's anyone that can persuade me to not lynching inDheart, it's probably you this game. Why should we not try to solve this issue?
              I will talk about this soonish

              if you're here and you haven't dropped a reads list or an equivalent of it, I would appreciate you doing so sooner rather than later
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1012
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Whatever bro.
                Y u haff to b mad?
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #1013
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  habla espanol?

                  do you speak spanish?
                  un poco

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1014
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    inD and thesunfan leaving decoded messages.

                    thesunfan, if there's anyone that can persuade me to not lynching inDheart, it's probably you this game. Why should we not try to solve this issue?
                    Like... thesunfan, I know you take mechanics pretty seriously. What's there that trumps lynching inDheart and finding out the truth?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #1015
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Charu pls.

                      Why are you being so wolfy
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #1016
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        isn't that bad for game health really

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1017
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Charu pls.

                          Why are you being so wolfy
                          I'm not? Why is no one seeing this being a liability down the road? If inDheart's town, what's gonna stop the wolves from using this phase as a means to get him lynched some other phase?

                          What's the gain for keeping him alive for town?

                          If these are wolfy thoughts, then sorry for thinking for the best for town. I know lynching a town sucks, but that unknown variable could really kick us in the ass.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1018
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            isn't that bad for game health really
                            that's why I included english as well
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1019
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              I'm not? Why is no one seeing this being a liability down the road? If inDheart's town, what's gonna stop the wolves from using this phase as a means to get him lynched some other phase?

                              What's the gain for keeping him alive for town?

                              If these are wolfy thoughts, then sorry for thinking for the best for town. I know lynching a town sucks, but that unknown variable could really kick us in the ass.
                              Are you here to lynch wolves or potentially suspicious players ?

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1020
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                If these are wolfy thoughts, then sorry for thinking for the best for town. I know lynching a town sucks, but that unknown variable could really kick us in the ass.
                                And please don't misconstrue this statement. I say that because I'm 50/50 with inDheart, and I do like his responses. It doesn't change how I feel about his position though.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...