Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xelicopter
    HELLO FELLOWS.

    /WHIRLLLLL
    Yo, there's a man overboard. Are ya gonna help that dude out?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #32
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      I said as much in signups thread, but all following days will revolve around noon/midnight server time.

      Apologies to all for the rushed start/delayed EoD. Felt no reason to delay start by 24hrs instead of one.





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Arielbananate7
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 6

        #33
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        This game has a lot of acronyms.

        I think that depends on what is in your heart.

        Comment

        • Xelicopter
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2015
          • 2

          #34
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Yo, there's a man overboard. Are ya gonna help that dude out?
          THE MAN WAS WARNED AND DID NOT HEED THE WARNINGS.

          SO NO. XELICOPTER DOES NOT HELP STUPID PEOPLE.

          /WHIRRRRRL
          Originally posted by Xelicopter
          if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

          if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

          /WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

          Comment

          • Arielbananate7
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 6

            #35
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            I think Xelicoptor is acting like a jester but there are no jesters here.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Oh

              If you're confused about EoD.

              It's "End of Day"

              It's because the final moments of the phase in which town has to come up with a consesus on who to lynch.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #37
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                It's because... lmao

                It's BASICALLY the final moments of the phase


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #38
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Slank is something that's been coined here.

                  Pretty much, it's to give a reason for not being here at a specific point of time. Usually when that point in times is an important one (EoD).
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Oh

                  If you're confused about EoD.

                  It's "End of Day"

                  It's because the final moments of the phase in which town has to come up with a consesus on who to lynch.
                  (I am dragging my anchor.)

                  Comment

                  • Xelicopter
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2015
                    • 2

                    #39
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                    I think Xelicoptor is acting like a jester but there are no jesters here.
                    THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.

                    /WHIRRRRRRLL
                    Originally posted by Xelicopter
                    if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

                    if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

                    /WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #40
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                      I think Xelicoptor is acting like a jester but there are no jesters here.
                      I mean, Xelicoptor is pretty much a jester in its truest self...


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #41
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Xelicopter
                        THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.

                        /WHIRRRRRRLL
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        I mean, Xelicoptor is pretty much a jester in its truest self...
                        The ship is quarantined.

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #42
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          If the majority of players express a desire (by PM, please, no need to waste thread space/time) to move EoD to midnight tonight (server time, 11hr day), I will do so.

                          (2/9 have expressed this so far).
                          Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 10-1-2017, 01:00 PM.





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #43
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            The ship is quarantined.
                            Wouldn't it be funny if I was driving the Xelicopter?

                            What if...

                            WHAT IF...

                            My mission was to eliminate everyone with a bunch of 32kb soundclips of Microsoft Sam saying "You're gonna die, lolololol swoosh swoosh swoosh" and have it layered so it could be heard multiple times in rapid succession?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #44
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              I can see it now.

                              The headlines!

                              "Weird fucking bird destroys town with flying text"


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Arielbananate7
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 6

                                #45
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Fantasizing about such evil acts doesn't seem very trustworthy.

                                Comment

                                Working...