Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #976
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Which I would love to solve.

    I was giving him benefit of the doubt, yes, but I was never gonna leave him alive.

    If he's telling the truth, I would imagine backpack would be the only one who would actually look at InDheart's post like that... and try to kill him. Only to get blocked by thesunfan.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #977
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Even if dpb is wolf here, it won't solve inDheart.
      Yo.

      Where were you when I wanted indhearts head.

      You were on the side telling me to settle down

      Now your pushing for it.

      Your doing the same (voice of reason but I have an obvious agenda) stuff you did last game as an alien.

      Am I the only one seeing it or are there others
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #978
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        but its not relevant though

        if anything, its still relevant because he pushes someone other than his "partner" in dbp
        are you saying that second bit for the sake of his argument?

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #979
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Between this and your bad read on me yesterday you've been spending an awful lot of time explaining your actions to other ppl.


          Hmmm
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #980
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            I mean obviously like I said before there's bigger fish to fry today than you.

            But I'd watch your back if I were you in the future
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #981
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by inDheart
              are you saying that second bit for the sake of his argument?
              yes
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #982
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                There's always tomorrow my dude
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #983
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Yo.

                  Where were you when I wanted indhearts head.

                  You were on the side telling me to settle down

                  Now your pushing for it.

                  Your doing the same (voice of reason but I have an obvious agenda) stuff you did last game as an alien.

                  Am I the only one seeing it or are there others
                  I was telling you to settle down because inDheart wasn't done EXPLAINING

                  Now that it's fully explained, and understood by other players, we can now lynch him and find out which scenario is true.

                  The one we INITIALLY THOUGHT

                  Or...

                  The one inDheart came up with.

                  If it's the one inDheart came up with, then he'll flip town... and then we'll know FOR SURE that someone read into inDheart's post and tried to kill him, which is almost 100% backpack.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #984
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Yo.

                    Where were you when I wanted indhearts head.

                    You were on the side telling me to settle down

                    Now your pushing for it.

                    Your doing the same (voice of reason but I have an obvious agenda) stuff you did last game as an alien.

                    Am I the only one seeing it or are there others
                    I didn't even move from Charu last EoD.

                    I was confused you didn't see it tbh, but you had work or whatever.

                    I feel like I could be wrong on inDheart and it was DBP/Charu all along, but I can't fully prove that either.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #985
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      I mean obviously like I said before there's bigger fish to fry today than you.

                      But I'd watch your back if I were you in the future
                      Cute threat, bro.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #986
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        I feel like everyone lost their minds after they read inDheart's reasons.

                        It's still very much in possibility that he could be a wolf and making all this up.

                        I'm not letting him stay alive if I can help it.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #987
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Cute threat, bro.
                          Already sharpening my pitchfork =)
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #988
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            I was telling you to settle down because inDheart wasn't done EXPLAINING

                            Now that it's fully explained, and understood by other players, we can now lynch him and find out which scenario is true.

                            The one we INITIALLY THOUGHT

                            Or...

                            The one inDheart came up with.

                            If it's the one inDheart came up with, then he'll flip town... and then we'll know FOR SURE that someone read into inDheart's post and tried to kill him, which is almost 100% backpack.
                            i mean, it's not a lock

                            we're just kind of on a shortage of other reasons someone would shoot me, especially if sunfan and i agree on other things we were talking about way earlier

                            so it's a place to start maybe, but not definitive

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #989
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              tell me if we agree on another thing in a way only I would understand, inD

                              if you don't feel comfortable trying, I understand
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #990
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Do more leading sunfan

                                Where are you at in regards to dbp vs indheart. Eod is coming up
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...