Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Originally posted by inDheart
given the current nap trend i wonder if dbp is also taking one
DBP is playing cuphead atm according to my evil discord lurking skillz and was online around 9:40PM EST which is slightly after I started posting stuff against him.
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Originally posted by Hakulyte
I would personally lynch DBP here and jail inDheart again.
Originally posted by Hakulyte
I would personally lynch DBP here and jail inDheart again.
you're suggesting that I do a specific action regardless of a flip
lets think about this haku
lets say, for the sake of this example, and this is an example and literally nothing else, that I roll wolf in a different backup6 game. My partner is danceguy. lets say, for the sake of this example, that I am a roleblocker wolf and danceguy is vanilla town.
you are the jailkeeper. it doesn't matter who the backup is.
You claim your role. You say you are going to jail freezinice no matter what regardless of the flip of today's lynch. What are the problems with this scenario?
You claim your role. You say you are going to jail freezinice no matter what after danceguy is lynched. What is the problem with this scenario?
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Originally posted by Charu
No, we're lynching inDheart, end of story.
But why
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Comment