Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #946
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    The main concern would be if inDheart is exactly mafia roleblocker and blocks Sunfan, but it's worth the risk imo.

    I don't think mafia roleblocker would be the one doing NK.
    ok, you kinda already touched on this but uh

    literally nothing prevents them from switching if I broadcast my action
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #947
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      i just don't know what else to take from him saying "but doctor"
      I derped ok

      I worked 8hrs on 2hrs of sleep.

      Worried if I sleep I won't wake up for eod
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #948
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        i think sunfan had the roleblocker thing right the first time he said it

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #949
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          ok, you kinda already touched on this but uh

          literally nothing prevents them from switching if I broadcast my action
          I'm trying to understand what intention/motives are behind your actions because I don't understand the benefit behind your potential future actions.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #950
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            ok, you kinda already touched on this but uh

            literally nothing prevents them from switching if I broadcast my action
            I think hakulyte is saying block inDheart if dbp flips wolf?

            Cause anything else makes no sense
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #951
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              you're suggesting that I do a specific action regardless of a flip
              If DBP flip town, I'm obviously all the way wrong and what I said doesn't matter.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #952
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                If DBP flip town, I'm obviously all the way wrong and what I said doesn't matter.
                ohhhhhhhhhhh, ok
                carry on then
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #953
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I'm trying to understand what intention/motives are behind your actions because I don't understand the benefit behind your potential future actions.
                  If this is another derp im sorry but....

                  With 2 wolves alive there's not a ton of benefit to be mined from crowdsourced jailing choices
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #954
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Oh I was right.


                    Yush
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #955
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      since I haven't said very much in the way of reads

                      I think Freezin has had a much townier d1 than d0
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #956
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Charu/dbp team and charu wants to push the indheart lynch to keep pressure off dbp.

                        Who else thunk it
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #957
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Sunfan could you be convinced to not vote indheart this phase
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #958
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            If this is another derp im sorry but....

                            With 2 wolves alive there's not a ton of benefit to be mined from crowdsourced jailing choices
                            How I see it is that Sunfan is stuck in a 50% reality.

                            Either he's with a Vanilla Town/Mafia.
                            or he's with that mafia roleblocker/Backup.

                            He already jailed inDheart and it successfully made no one die.
                            If inDheart is a wolf, jailing him again would be unstoppable in the first world, but stoppable in the 2nd world.
                            If inDheart is town, Sunfan is most likely going to get NK'd by the other wolf.

                            If Sunfan jail inDheart again he's going to lock potential wolf inDheart out of the game once again.
                            If DBP flips wolf and inDheart is not the mafia roleblocker, no one will die again. (if they're both wolves)

                            There's a clear benefit here, but only if wolf team is exactly inDheart/DBP.

                            You're free to swap inDheart for DBP, but I thought DBP was more suspicious than inDheart overall.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #959
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              Charu/dbp team and charu wants to push the indheart lynch to keep pressure off dbp.

                              Who else thunk it
                              if that's the case, its very unlike charu to do something like that

                              and if so, I think it would number his days
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #960
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Charu/dbp team and charu wants to push the indheart lynch to keep pressure off dbp.

                                Who else thunk it
                                Nay

                                For starters, look at my entrance to this phase. I wanted blind's head.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...