Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #1096
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    As of Post #1089, this votecount should be valid:


    Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
    3 -- inDheart -- DaBackpack (65), Charu (249), the sun fan (213)
    3 -- DaBackpack -- Arielbananate7 (63), FreezinIce (114), inDheart (205)
    2 -- not voting -- Hakulyte (85), blindreper1179 (54)

    If I have listed you incorrectly, or not at all, please bring it to my attention. I'm doing this manually so there may be some mistakes.

    Day ends in 6 minutes, at Midnight Server Time.
    Reminder: :00 OK, :01 NOT ok.
    Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 10-2-2017, 10:54 PM.





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1097
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Pretty much what haku said.

      Upon ruminating on mechanics at work and reading what indheart said, it's 50/50 on this being a hit or miss.

      Don't get me wrong, those are great odds on hiring a wolf and everything I said about indheart mechanically being the right lynch is still true.

      But main thing that changed was

      *posting tone and general towniness.

      *his scenario he laid out, while still unlikely, I'm not convinced it's outside of his range anymore.

      I don't think wolfteam is as simple as dbp/charu if indheart is town.
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #1098
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I think I only explained it if you were the roleblocker so I'm trying to cover everything
        yeah good idea

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1099
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          I would LIKE to solve inDheart, but I won't be seething if it doesn't occur.

          I'll push for a lynch tomorrow on inDheart if it doesn't happen, I can guarantee this.
          ah, right
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1100
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            wait i thoguht we had another full hour


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1101
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              uhhhh


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1102
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                wait i thoguht we had another full hour
                Hi, where're you been all phase?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1103
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  wait i thoguht we had another full hour
                  nope
                  you're in a KitB

                  you'd best post your ass off in 4 minutes if you're town
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #1104
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Finally caught up. Work+at baby sitters+time with son=not a lot of time to read.

                    quite a bit to quote, but I have 10 minutes...

                    so..



                    If you're town, you would want to live since you KNOW you are town, and don't know if dbp is.... That helps us potentially.

                    If wolf, I don't think you'd even second guess it, since there's only two of them, I don't see why they wouldn't strive to survive.

                    This hard push from charu seems super odd. Haven't seen this from him before I don't think.
                    i don't think it's a push so much as, he wants something to happen, he'll post to make it happen

                    where does this leave you

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #1105
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      wait i thoguht we had another full hour
                      Bruh
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1106
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        I don't think wolfteam is as simple as dbp/charu if indheart is town.
                        It could be Ariel with a "too good to be true" syndrome, but I'd rather find wolf #1 first before even considering going there.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1107
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          I think I'm going to have to go with dbp here. No detective equals wolf
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1108
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            well, I was playing Cuphead since last night

                            not just saying this because I'm in kitbh, but indheart needs to be resolved or else tomorrow is fucked


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1109
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              I think I'm going to have to go with dbp here. No detective equals wolf
                              thought he was giving you detective vibes earlier? no?
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1110
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                wait i thoguht we had another full hour
                                excuses.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...