Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #676
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    roundbox (2) - lurker, Cold Kitten
    Wayward Vagabond (1) - the sun fan
    blindreper1179 (1) - roundbox
    the sun fan (1) - Wayward Vagabond
    Cold Kitten (1) - blindreper1179
    lurker (1) - Celirra


    :00 good :01 bad

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #677
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
      what if i flip town?
      I go for round tomorrow.

      and you've been pretty busy today, so your posts/reads will help a lot tomorrow, like the post I posted after your post I'm quoting, but before this post.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #678
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        so what's going to be your defense when i flip town
        the whole "But what if I flip town?!" is a fruitless endeavor; you think I'm scum and the same thing I will do is the same thing you will do regardless of either of our alignments assuming the other person flips town.

        We'll say "Sorry I was wrong, here's why" or something like that and move on.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #679
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          wv vote actually if thats a wagon I dont hate jumping on, I think I prefer it over roundbox but still prefer ck
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #680
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            SURE I'LL POST SOME READS I GUESS SINCE I'M THE PICK

            Celirra - his response to his vote movement at the EOD D0 really makes me feel like he's town
            I don't like that he's been absent for the later part of this phase but honestly his erratic play makes me like him more, as much as I was scumreading him earlier

            lurker - pretty much lock town based on his posting, him catching the scumposting strategy I used from last game is something that wolf lurker doesn't do
            if lurker is wolf here he gets mvp all years

            blind - I tinfoiled a blind/sunfan partnership, please look forward to it
            blind's presence today has been pretty milquetoast but he did avoid the mental path I figured he would take today, he's still floating around null/questionable for me

            ck - like I said earlier, your interactions with celirra felt t/t especially how roused you were getting at celirra's sarcasm

            sunfan - he hasn't brought up the part where he has issues reading me, he feels a bit ambivalent toward my death if not pretty complacent.

            wv - his re-entrance felt good but he really needs to explain his thought sto the quesitons I posed earlier
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #681
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              round, blind is saying stuff, is your vote gonna stick there?
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #682
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                wtf I did bring up I have issues reading you d00d
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #683
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  well celery if you want to kitb now's the time :sun:


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #684
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    the whole "But what if I flip town?!" is a fruitless endeavor; you think I'm scum and the same thing I will do is the same thing you will do regardless of either of our alignments assuming the other person flips town.

                    We'll say "Sorry I was wrong, here's why" or something like that and move on.
                    yeah fair enough

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #685
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      probably just because of how I feel about everyone else
                      wolves are playing well this game, not much else for me to say

                      I guess I missed when you said the difficulty thing or didn't give my credence to it
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #686
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        fuCk Kitb
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #687
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          fuCk Kitb
                          I don't think this is legal
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #688
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            looks like turbos are the only games where I'm mislynched
                            at least this time I'm not the cop ROFL
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #689
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              blind - I tinfoiled a blind/sunfan partnership, please look forward to it
                              blind's presence today has been pretty milquetoast but he did avoid the mental path I figured he would take today, he's still floating around null/questionable for me
                              i suggested a blind/sunfan partnership WAAAAAAY before you did, pls. do NOT take credit for that


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #690
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I don't think this is legal
                                aka redo your vote with her name bolded properly
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...