Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #601
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Multitasking

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #602
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      blind

      here's a present for him when he returns
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #603
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Celirra
        where was the alarm yesterday hmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
        On my phone which was dead because I fell asleep without wanting to

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #604
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          I disagree, 33% non-voters is very significant
          to merely say that celery and cold kitten were non-voters completely and utterly ignores how they ended up that way, which i think is far more important
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #605
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by lurker
            to merely say that celery and cold kitten were non-voters completely and utterly ignores how they ended up that way, which i think is far more important
            that's what I'm working on, and I agree with you
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #606
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              so [redacted personal bullshit]
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #607
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                [redacted meta-bullshit]
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #608
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  blind

                  here's a present for him when he returns
                  fuck you bro. Why you gotta be so mean.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #609
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    fuck you bro. Why you gotta be so mean.
                    because I smelled a smelly smell from you

                    a smelly smell that smells

                    smelly
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #610
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      i feel like this is blatantly obvious and if i'm wrong i will eat a bagel
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #611
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        Why did you not ask me?
                        you made your reasoning super clear. was a great reasoning? no and the fact that you asked a couple of times if you were the only one to think he was scum doesn't sit right with me. it's similar to what xiz did with me and I don't like it.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #612
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          you made your reasoning super clear. was a great reasoning? no and the fact that you asked a couple of times if you were the only one to think he was scum doesn't sit right with me. it's similar to what xiz did with me and I don't like it.
                          I understand this read, but it would've been REALLY HELPFUL if you said this at any time earlier than the current moment.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #613
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            WV's non-vote can be chalked up to him sleeping, which tells us nothing about his alignment aside from WIL. I've missed EOD due to sleeping before as both alignments so once again this probably means nothing

                            Celirra's explanation of why he moved his vote feels towny, as he had some spicy paranoia against CK and didn't want to be on the same wagon. I don't think he does this as town.

                            CK not having a vote is the most alarming as I noted she made two minor jabs at sanzath and another one later kinda about his post regarding me/sunfan/lurker. She did comment that she had no idea who to vote for, but was really creeped out by my vote on sanzath. Why didn't she vote for me? I don't know. If I didn't like her contributions and presence today (which might be me falling for the active=not a wolf meme, but her reactions to Celirra felt like a frustrated townie rather than someone putting on a show) I would be a bit more concerned with her.
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #614
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              WV- Small quips, not a lot of solving. Not a good look for him. Based on EOD, it feels like mostly town scrambling, so his absence makes sense in the world that I am currently working with. I'd feel the best about killing him given his reread of the thread generated basically no real new content.

                              That being said, WV
                              sorry you don't like how i play

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #615
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I understand this read, but it would've been REALLY HELPFUL if you said this at any time earlier than the current moment.
                                what's the difference between posting this when i woke up vs posting this before sleeping

                                Comment

                                Working...