Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #571
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by lurker
    i cannot imagine celery being a wolf whatsoever because that confirms all of the bullshit that i'm trying not to buy into for the rest of the game, which would warrant me never playing twg again because it would encourage me never to progress beyond my premature self-centered borderline-sociopathic bullshit
    whos a wolf?
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #572
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      If you're town, which it seems like you are based on your interactions with Celirra, you're unfortunately wasting your time exploring these options because I will never flip antitown this game.
      clever choice of wording here
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #573
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Celirra
        whos a wolf?
        [redacted]
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #574
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by lurker
          [redacted]
          stop redacting me
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #575
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            lurker and rb what about sanz made you think he was a wolf? did you guys base your reads on his previous game/s? because i don't feel like he was approaching this game the way he was the last so either i missed something or you guys view his posts differently than i did
            I didn't watch the previous jTWG, so no, this is not based off of a previous game. I voted based on what I saw in this game.

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            celery why didn't you want a kitb between ck and sanz? did you really think it was worth killing sanz over ck rather than leave it to random?
            kitb is bad

            Originally posted by Celirra
            Chiming in quickly then can't until 6ish server;

            I panic unvoted off of cold when I saw Sanz voting her and saw her not trying to self-pres vote. Admittedly I still don't think she's town, but it's what made me panic.

            Also lurker voted Sanz last second probably after seeing my CK vote. Lurker/CK w/w?
            I like this explanation and it probably projects Celirra upward in towniness

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            uh how was that super serious. this felt fake as fuck

            HMMMMMMM
            "Fake" or not, it was a post that stood out from his previous posts in thread.

            Also,what's HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM about me highlighting Freezin?

            Originally posted by lurker
            now i believe that roundbox actually posts his legitimate thought processes when he plays scum (something he actually did last game) so i believe him saying that the kill was "random" means he didn't do it
            Good catch, I wasn't sure how many people saw that last game. I never got to read dead chat so I can't tell who else might have picked up on it.

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            I saw no blue hinting, posting, or power playing like a blue is to do, and you damn well know I'd kill sun or round first.
            WIFOM alert

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I don't really think blind is capable of making that kill by himself. I think he's a lot more likely to kill me or roundbox just so he doesn't have to deal with us.
            blind/sunfan could be a partner imo, but this is tinfoil territory and I have nothing on sunfan that indicates scum at the moment, but this is some food for thought.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #576
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Celirra
              I know you dont do pairs but can you try for me pretty please?
              I haven't really been looking for it, mainly because I think its a suboptimal way to play the game. You have to be right on 2 (or more) scumreads instead of 1 when you get to that world, and while the plus side is pretty nice, its rarely done, especially in games with these phase lengths.

              Since I haven't really been looking for them, I don't really have anything. I sometimes have not w/w pairs, like the one I gave on Sanz/WV yesterday.

              Only one I have of those today is you/CK is basically never a world, but that's not anything new.

              I think wolves are less likely to vote alongside one another if they can help it, so I guess roundbox/lurker would normally feel not great, but I already talked about that one earlier and why lurker basically painted himself into a corner if he's a wolf.

              So that's really all I have aorn.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #577
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                I'm sad
                I was hoping to get back to people yelling at me for being inactive
                [redacted]

                Originally posted by roundbox
                no lynch doesn't help us here btw, I see you missed sunfan's point on the matter

                I can re-explain it for you but there's no need to if you're 6 feet under at eod
                jesus

                Originally posted by roundbox
                I'll give you 1% of a vote

                s
                Originally posted by roundbox
                just didn't feel like swapping it back on to celirra
                has anyone really thought about this
                shitpost or not he might've been hinting at lynching sanzath this early

                Originally posted by roundbox
                freezin to follow tomorrow probably if he doesn't do shit before he works

                yes this is asking a lot but it's the way of the game
                lol
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #578
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  stop redacting me
                  it really is not worth my or any other townie's time to write out anything that i am posting in that way
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #579
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    can someone direct any questions I have to lurker, towards lurker, on my behalf so I can get info without being redacted
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #580
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      can someone direct any questions I have to lurker, towards lurker, on my behalf so I can get info without being redacted
                      I think he'd redact me too, he's probably more likely to do it since he told me he doesn't want to think about our interactions
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #581
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I think he'd redact me too, he's probably more likely to do it since he told me he doesn't want to think about our interactions
                        hey sunfan are you and I a wolf pair do you think
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #582
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          hey sunfan are you and I a wolf pair do you think
                          see NOW is a good time to meme

                          ...

                          no, I don't think we're a wolf pair
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #583
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            no, I don't think we're a wolf pair
                            is that because you're a wolf and know who your partner is ergo making it impossible for us to be a pair, or because you're town so you can't possibly be my partner?
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #584
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              also thanks I'm glad I finally got your approval mr. college professor
                              can I stop posting yet
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #585
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                also thanks I'm glad I finally got your approval mr. college professor
                                can I stop posting yet
                                BUD, you don't NEED my permission
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...