Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #886
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Celirra
    hmm

    that explains you telling backup to claim earlier

    but this does seem fairly... convenient

    I have a bit of suspicion to say the least.. mmm

    you still want wv then right?
    I do still want to kill him yes

    look man its the fucking opposite of convenient its the worst possible thing that could happen
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #887
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      blind, if you're here, you basically have to vote WV since he voted you
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #888
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        ... wv and ck votes... I'm starting to think ck is town and wv is wolf with that....... mechanically
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #889
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          blindreper1179 (1) - Wayward Vagabond
          Wayward Vagabond (1) - Cold Kitten
          unvote - blindreper1179
          not voting - Celirra, the sun fan

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #890
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            prepare to be aNNOYED
            hey sunfan how annoyed were you on a scale of 1-5

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #891
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Celirra
              ... wv and ck votes... I'm starting to think ck is town and wv is wolf with that....... mechanically
              this feels like you're adapting to the situation because you have to, not because you want to

              my blindness makes me think its wolfy, but I think its NAI

              w/e
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #892
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                hey sunfan how annoyed were you on a scale of 1-5
                more annoyed that you were alive than that he was dead
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #893
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  more annoyed that you were alive than that he was dead
                  but I guess a 2 that has become a 4 as this phase has gone on
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #894
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    I'm not surprised honestly.
                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    ck will prove later.
                    pls

                    Comment

                    • Cold Kitten
                      i love (purple things)
                      • May 2009
                      • 1341

                      #895
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      i also want to mention that greg could technically be lying. the town doesn't know the setup and the wolves know that and he could be manipulating us


                      not sure how likely it is, but it is possible


                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #896
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        i got my tinfoil hat on right now

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #897
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          you can't tell because i have a hood on top of my hat

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #898
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                            i also want to mention that greg could technically be lying. the town doesn't know the setup and the wolves know that and he could be manipulating us


                            not sure how likely it is, but it is possible
                            if you look at my progression on blind, who I had as null until you pointed out the post that you did, then hard townread him, I don't really think that I can have that progression as anything else

                            yes, I could by lying, but the truth always looks better than a lie, and the reason that the progression SHOULD feel good there
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #899
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              blind is here right...? if he and sunfan were wolves then they would vote wayward right now and it's gg.

                              sunfan and blind can't be w/w

                              wv and blind are t/w I think, ck and wv are w/t

                              basically it's blind/ck or lying sunfan and wv? that said blind is sorely lacking here and theres probably a hole
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #900
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                pls
                                sorry man. I didn't expect to be absent like I was today. My Step dad came over and I've been doing yard work for the past 7 hours.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...