Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #721
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    okay guys hear me out

    i know i fucked up. i really honestly thought roundbox was a wolf

    i swear to god i'm not a wolf. i swear to fucking god. i need to reread the thread and come up with a new wolf pair. i'm leaning sunfan and i'll flesh that out here soon. i'm so sorry.


    also celery confirmed town (for now) in my eyes because he could have just jumped on blind's vote for me and then waited for literally anyone else to log on and vote for me and the game would've been over if he were a wolf. i know no one's gonna listen to me at this point but please please please consider other worlds before you're deadset on me being a wolf


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #722
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Ck
      Sun, but Idk if it's JUST paranoid or actually wolfy
      WV
      You
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #723
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Cold Kitten
        okay guys hear me out

        i know i fucked up. i really honestly thought roundbox was a wolf

        i swear to god i'm not a wolf. i swear to fucking god. i need to reread the thread and come up with a new wolf pair. i'm leaning sunfan and i'll flesh that out here soon. i'm so sorry.


        also celery confirmed town (for now) in my eyes because he could have just jumped on blind's vote for me and then waited for literally anyone else to log on and vote for me and the game would've been over if he were a wolf. i know no one's gonna listen to me at this point but please please please consider other worlds before you're deadset on me being a wolf
        Don't feel bad, take a good hard rational look and analyze the situation. If you're town, it's important to come at this from a calm mindset if possible. I hope you understand why we're all seeing you as wolf, and maybe try to levy our suspicions a bit by reasoning further your past thoughts. Give us as many reads as you can; there's only 4 of us now.
        What do you think of blind, for example? (Only cause hes here right now)
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #724
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Ck
          Sun, but Idk if it's JUST paranoid or actually wolfy
          WV
          You
          Why am I most town?
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #725
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            Why am I most town?
            You wouldn't point out my vote as bad unless you're either town or I was on your partner, and I don't see you as ck's partner.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #726
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              You wouldn't point out my vote as bad unless you're either town or I was on your partner, and I don't see you as ck's partner.
              Can you see CK and sunfan as partners? Any specific quotes or anything ?
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #727
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                Can you see CK and sunfan as partners? Any specific quotes or anything ?
                I did a quick ISO on her, and the only time she even mentions sun is when she's pairing him with me. There's not even much back and forth with them. Idk if they're partners, but if they are, they are being quite distant.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #728
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  I did a quick ISO on her, and the only time she even mentions sun is when she's pairing him with me. There's not even much back and forth with them. Idk if they're partners, but if they are, they are being quite distant.
                  Do you think distance is a pairing strat?

                  Has anyone else been distant with one another do you think?
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #729
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Sunfan was here for 15 mins or so then sunfan poofed without saying anything

                    Just making note of it

                    CK was not here because even though she keeps her online status thing at the thread to hidden, it was stuck at (# of members = the count of member names displayed)
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #730
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      I don't like how ck posted her emotional appeal then poofed though
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #731
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        Sunfan was here for 15 mins or so then sunfan poofed without saying anything

                        Just making note of it

                        CK was not here because even though she keeps her online status thing at the thread to hidden, it was stuck at (# of members = the count of member names displayed)
                        Got up to see who died, then I showered.

                        I'm here for a sec.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #732
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          If we have a universal backup, they should claim.
                          Not voting until everyone has come in and said what they want to say is ideal.
                          I won't be here for a few hours; but when I get back I should be doing very little except for this before lTWG.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #733
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            hey sunfan

                            give more thoughts on the game
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #734
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              sunfan here's my vote.
                              could this be a wolf just trying to make a vote so they don't seem suspicious and non-committal? especially with how his reads list just half an hour earlier was

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              ck i don't think you're scum i just think the way you're playing and misremembering things does not look good on you. i wouldn't say you're town clear for sure but leaning i guess

                              not a fan of celery just pushing ck/roundbox without giving much reason. it reminds me of his playing last turbo where he would not get off of freezin for no reason. later on you say you and ck are t/t but only helps you a little.

                              other than pushing sanz so early and his weird interactions with sunfan i have nothing to go on for roundbox. i didn't really read capitalism passed when i was replaced and i've never played with him outside of a couple of ltwg games. i'm not sure if this is just how he plays or not welp.

                              lurker is [redacted]

                              blind has posted anything of note outside of saying i was lock clear for whatever reason. but he's pretty much done that every game that i've played with him.
                              So it doesn't even match really, and it seems like he just took a safe bet that wouldn't arouse suspicion (given as Blind was already spooked by sunfan by default, as was lurker). Unless I'm missing something, wayward gave no reads against sunfan ever, and never explained it nor redacted it even when it seemed grim. I wonder if he would have changed it if CK was looking like a lynch.
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #735
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                So it doesn't even match really, and it seems like he just took a safe bet that wouldn't arouse suspicion (given as Blind was already spooked by sunfan by default, as was lurker). Unless I'm missing something, wayward gave no reads against sunfan ever, and never explained it nor redacted it even when it seemed grim. I wonder if he would have changed it if CK was looking like a lynch.
                                Might be looking into this too much as well, but his reads list also motivates why a possible lurker kill would occur; I was the only one who was really against the idea of lurker, and WV had an inkling against me in his readslist, with the lurker kill as an attempt to set me up; I could also see WV making the kill against lurker, as a not-much-thinking-needed-to-do (which will henceforth be called nmtntd) kill so to speak, which also fits him being zzzZZZzzz for this game. Same with the freezin kill to an extent, I can see why he would be afraid of Freezin given his proficiency with solving the game (hell, I would be, and am, myself).

                                I think this might be a result of tunneling on WV now but wanted to get thoughts out.
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...