Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #871
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    funny how you say that this isn't a defense but this is what you default to every time you're pressured
    yes i am aware of that which is exactly why i say i'm bad at twg and quit for a fucking year


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #872
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      hardclaim universal backup

      I tried to jail wayward last night but was roleblocked

      I have never softed my role, there's probably some subtle things, like not realizing blind checked the matrix for other roles (which I do think he's townie for because he would know the other role if he was a wolf because I know the wolves have a roleblocker from Freezin's flip; he would've had to think to do it really quick as a wolf) but no softs to throw back at town

      pick someone else to lynch, buds.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Cold Kitten
        i love (purple things)
        • May 2009
        • 1341

        #873
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        i'm trying to get better at twg here ok


        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #874
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Hey man I'd prolly think this is funny some other time but fuck u right now
          im just glad you thought it was funny even if it's during some other time

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #875
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Ok.
            oh.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #876
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              was trying to avoid the lynch; a jailkeep going into tomorrow is auto-win from my POV, maybe I was too greedy with it, idk.

              Maybe if I posted a bit harder for like 30 more mins I get it off of me; problem is its just not very much time for town to get their ducks in a row and find the right lynch.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #877
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                well shit


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #878
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  hardclaim universal backup

                  I tried to jail wayward last night but was roleblocked

                  I have never softed my role, there's probably some subtle things, like not realizing blind checked the matrix for other roles (which I do think he's townie for because he would know the other role if he was a wolf because I know the wolves have a roleblocker from Freezin's flip; he would've had to think to do it really quick as a wolf) but no softs to throw back at town

                  pick someone else to lynch, buds.
                  this explains your earlier post

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #879
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    man I'm starting to feel bad, I feel like I legitimately am getting to you and I really didnt want that

                    one day, friend, it's always fun talking to you
                    I don't really think this seriously affected me, maybe it did.

                    Its probably for the best either way now.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #880
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      this explains your earlier post
                      which one????
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #881
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        blindreper

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #882
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          which one????
                          where you asked if there was a back up to reveal themselves

                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #883
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            wv

                            i'm not going there


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #884
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              hardclaim universal backup

                              I tried to jail wayward last night but was roleblocked

                              I have never softed my role, there's probably some subtle things, like not realizing blind checked the matrix for other roles (which I do think he's townie for because he would know the other role if he was a wolf because I know the wolves have a roleblocker from Freezin's flip; he would've had to think to do it really quick as a wolf) but no softs to throw back at town

                              pick someone else to lynch, buds.


                              hmm

                              that explains you telling backup to claim earlier

                              but this does seem fairly... convenient

                              I have a bit of suspicion to say the least.. mmm

                              you still want wv then right?
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #885
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                i really don't think blind is a wolf


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...