Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #586
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Celirra
    is that because you're a wolf and know who your partner is ergo making it impossible for us to be a pair, or because you're town so you can't possibly be my partner?
    I am a robot, I do not like memes, remember? Its just a mechanical thing.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #587
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I am a robot, I do not like memes, remember? Its just a mechanical thing.
      shit I got outmemed
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #588
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        my availability tomorrow is gonna be shit and I'm concerned
        fuck
        rereading d0
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #589
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          my availability tomorrow is gonna be shit and I'm concerned
          fuck
          rereading d0
          Why are you concerned? Why were you anticipating heat when you got into the thread today (or perhaps before)?

          Neither line is a line I understand
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #590
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            Why are you concerned? Why were you anticipating heat when you got into the thread today (or perhaps before)?

            Neither line is a line I understand
            because if we don't hit a wolf today and I survive into tomorrow I won't be able to post EOD since I'm driving 4h to get to this concert

            anticipating heat after CK's post on me, I figured blind would snap onto it since he's paranoid and I'd have to deal with a bunch of people wanting me roped
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #591
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              wb WV
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #592
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                roundbox (1) - lurker
                Wayward Vagabond (1) - the sun fan
                not voting - roundbox, Wayward Vagabond, blindreper1179, Celirra, Cold Kitten

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #593
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  sanzath (3) - the sun fan, roundbox, lurker
                  Cold Kitten (2) - FreezinIce, sanzath
                  the sun fan (1) - blindreper1179
                  unvote - Cold Kitten, Celirra
                  not voting - Wayward Vagabond

                  I believe this votecount is correct.
                  this probably means nothing
                  that being said 3 people didn't have votes out, which is a little upsetting
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #594
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    If I was a wolf I would not have set my alarm so early after going to sleep to read this thread

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #595
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Literally in the shower right now

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #596
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        If I was a wolf I would not have set my alarm so early after going to sleep to read this thread
                        where was the alarm yesterday hmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #597
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          that being said 3 people didn't have votes out, which is a little upsetting
                          this is a dumb way to describe the vote count and you know it
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #598
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            If I was a wolf I would not have set my alarm so early after going to sleep to read this thread
                            dude plz
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #599
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              this is a dumb way to describe the vote count and you know it
                              I disagree, 33% non-voters is very significant
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #600
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                If I was a wolf I would not have set my alarm so early after going to sleep to read this thread
                                WIFOM
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...