Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #451
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    lurker and rb what about sanz made you think he was a wolf? did you guys base your reads on his previous game/s? because i don't feel like he was approaching this game the way he was the last so either i missed something or you guys view his posts differently than i did
    Why did you not ask me?
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #452
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      celery why didn't you want a kitb between ck and sanz? did you really think it was worth killing sanz over ck rather than leave it to random?
      With 20 seconds left, people aren't always clear about what's going on, or what's going to happen, so this is a bit of a leading question
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #453
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Cold Kitten
        words about roundbox's lack of progression on Sanz
        this is a good post, interested to hear what his response is going to be
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #454
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          lot of words about rereading the thread
          some good cheap shots in here, but I think what a lot of people want from you are your actual OPINIONS about ALIGNMENTS rather than cheap shots and saying "HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #455
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            Quick words and then more when I'm done with errands:

            Freezin kill was random, there was nothing blue about that guy's presence
            I will be at a concert tomorrow so it looks like I'll be doing a bunch of work today regardless of the amount of pressure placed on me

            Also WV how was that post by Celirra NOT serious????
            Expecting pressure, eh?
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #456
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by lurker
              one of rb cel is maffing
              maybe, but later on you seem unable to decide which one
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #457
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by lurker
                ignore that post
                oh whoops
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #458
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  Expecting pressure, eh?
                  yes
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #459
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Hi I forgot I had a 15 minute break, I spent most of it rereading

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    cel because...
                    Because what bitch? Arent I confirmed wolf? Or did I win over your heart and affection finally after all these months?

                    Stop putting aside personal bias; use them to the game. You can't just ignore half the people because ?!?!?!
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #460
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Btw my "stop putting aside personal bias" is the meat of that, because if you refuse to read people because [reasons] that's how town loses and wolfes win.
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #461
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        i think killing freezin requires an actual read on him as a blue because his inability to post during the last few hours of each phase decreases the stability of town dramatically
                        without a blue check on him it is much better to kill off someone who is trying to contribute
                        now i believe that roundbox actually posts his legitimate thought processes when he plays scum (something he actually did last game) so i believe him saying that the kill was "random" means he didn't do it
                        sunfan is more than capable of this kind of read but i have a grudge against him so i am not scumreading him
                        i think blind can be pretty smart on occasion so he's potentially on the radar
                        wv i'm doubtful if he would've even been around after day end to read the thread over and make that decision, but then again he was one of the very first people in the thread (as was blind) so he might've made the decision at the last second
                        i am doubtful that ck or cel would pull it off under any circumstance (ck because i don't know if she's played with freezin, cel because...)
                        Yo.

                        If you truly want to move past making biased decisions based on either correctly or incorrectly interpreted needles towards yourself, whatever your grudge against me is, I hope you can see past it, because its probably a necessary step to moving past whatever's going on.

                        Just because roundbox talked about his plans doesn't mean he always does as anti-town. I don't really think the two situations are comparable, and I don't think he'd be the type to reveal what his plan is as a wolf.

                        I don't really think blind is capable of making that kill by himself. I think he's a lot more likely to kill me or roundbox just so he doesn't have to deal with us.

                        The stuff about Wayward kind of assumes that he's the only wolf making the decision, same thing about CK and Celirra, so there's some holes here.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #462
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Ok break is over I still hold by my lurker/ck as strongest pair I think

                          Tootles pls have good discussion while I'm gone and questions ready for me when I'm back
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #463
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                            idk how you can come after me when you literally weren't here at all yesterday. we have absolutely nothing on you. so far all you've done is cheekily insult me
                            the last part is true and its not a good look for him, I think.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #464
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                              greg i still can't figure out if this is a compliment or not????
                              Am I the insulting type? C'mon...

                              I don't remember your meta very well, that's what I remembered it as. A comparison to Yoshl is usually a compliment.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #465
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                                fwiw, i think wv is town. i don't think he'd be coming this hard at me if he were a wolf when it's clear i think roundbox is a wolf at this point
                                I don't understand, why does you pushing on roundbox have to do with WV pushing you?
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...