Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #766
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    The world I have right now is WV+ Celirra. I need to resolve blind as best as I can, I was expecting him to do a thing and he hasn't done a thing so maybe I was wrong on him.

    Cold Kitten pleading to be townread is not something I expect her to be faking as a wolf. I've kind of beaten this read into the ground already. Its kind of similar to my read on McDonalds from Capitalism; both are players that when they are town have a kind of appeal towards being townread and townie reactions to being wolfread, if that makes sense.
    Two things from this:


    1) I want to hear more on why WV+I are your mind's pair

    2) I'm curious why you're so swayed by emotion this game, first with me d0 and now CK



    to be honest

    I think you're being a bit lazy with solving this game
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #767
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      Lurker is not better than me on average. Not even close, bud.
      greg is so offended


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #768
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Cold Kitten
        greg is so offended
        honestly, not as much as I would be if someone like Xiz said it.
        Xiz knows how to push my buttons.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #769
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Lurker is not better than me on average. Not even close, bud.
          if you're town this game then I'm kinda disappointed, because I expected a lot more from you as town than you've given this game

          if you're wolf then you and your partner are doing pretty fine
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #770
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            so i think greg is a wolf. i don't know who his partner is. i legitimately with just thinking about it cannot figure it out. i haven't reread the thread yet.

            yesterday he swapped his vote onto me to 'save' me. i don't think that's why he actually did it. there was considerably more pressure on me from celery all day and i think from the phase before as well.

            it would be much easier to get me lynched to win the game from a wolf's perspective. i don't think i've ever wolf read greg. ever. so for me to actually be desperate enough to wolfread greg must mean something. and greg is right, i'm desperate to be townread when i'm town. for whatever reason i play a much better game when i'm a wolf 99% of the time. it's a problem. i also agree with celery on the fact that greg should have the game solved by now. he's a much better player than this (i think you're better than lurker greg, dw) and the fact that he doesn't have it solved worries me as well.


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #771
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              get me lynched this phase****


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #772
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by inDheart
                sanzath (3) - the sun fan, roundbox, lurker
                Cold Kitten (2) - FreezinIce, sanzath
                the sun fan (1) - blindreper1179
                unvote - Cold Kitten, Celirra
                not voting - Wayward Vagabond

                I believe this votecount is correct.[/COLOR]
                Originally posted by inDheart
                roundbox (3) - lurker, Cold Kitten, the sun fan
                Cold Kitten (2) - blindreper1179, Celirra
                blindreper1179 (1) - roundbox
                the sun fan (1) - Wayward Vagabond
                for reference

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #773
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  also this probably doesn't mean much but considering sunfan is easily the strongest player out of everyone else left don't you think it's a bit odd that he survived the night over lurker
                  i don't think it's particularly odd since the only person wolfreading lurker was celery but it was only because he thought lurker was my partner. outside of that, lurker (i think iirc) was being pretty townread. i think it'd be better to keep greg alive (if he were town, which i now don't think he is) because almost everyone at least thought it was possible he could be a wolf


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #774
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    SURE I'LL POST SOME READS I GUESS SINCE I'M THE PICK

                    Celirra - his response to his vote movement at the EOD D0 really makes me feel like he's town
                    I don't like that he's been absent for the later part of this phase but honestly his erratic play makes me like him more, as much as I was scumreading him earlier

                    lurker - pretty much lock town based on his posting, him catching the scumposting strategy I used from last game is something that wolf lurker doesn't do
                    if lurker is wolf here he gets mvp all years

                    blind - I tinfoiled a blind/sunfan partnership, please look forward to it
                    blind's presence today has been pretty milquetoast but he did avoid the mental path I figured he would take today, he's still floating around null/questionable for me

                    ck - like I said earlier, your interactions with celirra felt t/t especially how roused you were getting at celirra's sarcasm

                    sunfan - he hasn't brought up the part where he has issues reading me, he feels a bit ambivalent toward my death if not pretty complacent.

                    wv - his re-entrance felt good but he really needs to explain his thought sto the quesitons I posed earlier

                    for the sake of discussion/preservation

                    if blind/sunfan are wolves then fuck me
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Cold Kitten
                      i love (purple things)
                      • May 2009
                      • 1341

                      #775
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      in looking for a meme to quote from earlier I found this



                      which could probably be seen as a legitimate threat to ck enough to warrant the lurker nk

                      but maybe it's a reach
                      it's a reach. that's just lurker for you


                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #776
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        i wish i could bold green because it's hard to tell oh well

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #777
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          hey sunfan and cold kitten (and wayward cause I want as much attention as possible!!!)

                          give me thoughts on this, notably what I bolded in quoting:

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          People left:

                          Cold Kitten
                          Wayward
                          Sunfan
                          Blindreper

                          ordered in likeliness from most wolfy to not in my mind.

                          the lurker nk&flip poked a hole in my main theory I was tunneling on so I need to go back to the drawing board a bit.

                          Believe it or not, I'm not terribly fond of pairing analysis either, but here's kind of what I could see, in order of most to least likely

                          Cold & Sunfan (I know sunfan was #3 and not #2 in my list, I'll get to why in a bit)
                          Cold & Blind
                          Wayward & Blind
                          Blind & Sunfan


                          That's every possible pairing except for ones with Wayward, and here's why I left him out: I can't see him being paired with anyone because of how idle he's been. That said, it does not label him as not wolf, it more just means that pairing with him was completely ineffective in my mind; Blind & Sunfan is a "well shit, I doubt this but why not throw it in", but WV & any except blind is a case of literally nothing. The only reason I was fine pairing Blind & WV is because of their trends of... relative quietness and uselessness, given it's a common strategy these days as wolf which is really dumb.

                          The reason that Wayward & Blind are so low on the pairing rankings for me, then, is because this theory isn't fleshed out at all yet, and it's more just something I want to ponder (and hopefully some others too).
                          That said, the others are moreorless the same too, but at least there's some to analyze there. Independently, I don't mind CK&WV as wolves, but I can't pair them for the life of me given what little we have from Wayward.

                          These are just my general thoughts for now, before I do start a re-read with better evidence, which I'll do a bit later because I'm a bit tired still right now and have some chores to do.
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #778
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                            i don't think it's particularly odd since the only person wolfreading lurker was celery but it was only because he thought lurker was my partner. outside of that, lurker (i think iirc) was being pretty townread. i think it'd be better to keep greg alive (if he were town, which i now don't think he is) because almost everyone at least thought it was possible he could be a wolf
                            the same could've been applied to sunfan though. roundbox was surprised i was going for sunfan and not even blind was voting sunfan

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #779
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              sunfan poofed again

                              sunfan giving up?

                              sunfan doesn't care?

                              sunfan is wolf?

                              I'm close to reorganizing my readslist

                              I wish blind was here

                              blind is my top town right now in a shocking turn of events

                              I want blind to keep me safe and feeling secure
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #780
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                maybe you can't see me paired with anyone because i don't have a pair because i'm not a wolf

                                Comment

                                Working...