Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #796
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    i've been meaning to ask this but never got around to it

    whats poe

    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #797
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      process of elimination


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #798
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        @sun fan I did read over your post


        before I say anything about that though I really really need something important

        Cold Kitten, have you played with Sunfan a decent amount? Do you know his meta well?

        you're the only person who's familiar with him right now enough, and a lot of what he's saying relies on an appeal to authority via the basis of his own tenure, so to speak.

        WV and myself can't say because other than the anon I believe this is both of our first times playing with him in forum. I think Blind is the same way moreorless, or it was a long time ago if he did ever. I know you didn't play for a while either, but I think that you'd know best either way.

        I ask this kind of thinking, and this may be me tunneling, that the strategy is to eliminate anyone who would be familiar with his wolf meta (Freezin, lurker; add in the unfortunate lynch of roundbox, which sunfan can't technically be accredited to in fairness). I also see credence in how only he could deduct the whole freezin = blue issue, so I'm starting to mindmeld with you to an extent, which is the only reason I trust you enough to ask you this.
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #799
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          and for the sake of posting this because I do respect and like sunfan a lot, I hope you know I was prodding to get an emotional reply and am quite proud it actually worked to this extent, I got a ton of info to go off of thanks to that, whether or not it's incriminating to you.
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #800
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            whether or not it's incriminating to you.
            I am still deciding* I meant to say, oops
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #801
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              so they make pretty solidified reads and have a hard time adjusting from that.
              has it really seemed like i have solidified reads though

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #802
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                process of elimination
                that makes too much sense im dumb

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #803
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  so the issue with sunfan is that, yes i have played with him quite a bit but i essentially learned to play by watching him play. i've never learned to read him particularly well. but i know he's a damn good player. he's good at making people believe he's town when he's not. i don't trust him during twg. ever. unless i was like a mason or something with him or i saw his exact role, i would probably never trust him during twg.

                  you're wrong about lurker being better. very wrong. sunfan is miles better than lurker.


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #804
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    greg is basically what i aspire to be in twg. i dunno how he does it and it makes me kinda sad that i can't be that good.


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #805
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                      you're wrong about lurker being better. very wrong. sunfan is miles better than lurker.
                      yes I know he is
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Cold Kitten
                        i love (purple things)
                        • May 2009
                        • 1341

                        #806
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        if you're asking if greg would get rid of me as a wolf, no he wouldn't. i don't think. i don't think it would do him any good.


                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #807
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          just a note from my reread. for someone who says shes reread the thread you sure can't recall information very well

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #808
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            cold, I got a lengthy and proddy post out of sunfan, and I'm relying on you to help me work through it, and if you're town I hope you realize how important it is; it can help me solve you and sunfan both definitively I think. I don't think I can see you as town otherwise, please put a lot of good thought into it and help me work through it, and analyze what he was saying. Is what he's said consistent enough? Is what he's saying adding up to his standard? You mentioned you look up to him, so I'm sure you should have a decent enough grasp on that too. I think a town Cold Kitten can really do amazing with it. Just post your thoughts, I don't think anything you say can make you more wolfy right now to me, so don't worry too much about that please. Just funnel your thoughts about it.
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #809
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              what if it is sunfan and blind

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #810
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                just a note from my reread. for someone who says shes reread the thread you sure can't recall information very well
                                ... for your sake i'm gonna ignore this


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...