Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #661
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    I'm in thread when I have the time round, no need to vote me for it. It's not like I get a notification from it.


    and This whole ck/round thing is feeling w/t but I don't know which way to go with it. FUCK. It's shit but idc, kitb anyone?

    ck
    I say a kitb because the world I'm in right now is if one is a miss the other is a hit. I'm too shit to know which way to go first.


    unless someone has something substantial to say.
    why do you think ck is a better lynch over anyone else

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #662
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by lurker
      well i'm sticking to my guns on this one
      i willl log out if i have to
      so you mean this wasn't a pressure vote?

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #663
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Cold Kitten
        i mean you could be right but that's also what everyone says when they're about to be lynched, so that's not exactly a defense
        what else do you want me to say
        confirmation bias is a hell of a drug
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #664
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          I'm in thread when I have the time round, no need to vote me for it. It's not like I get a notification from it.


          and This whole ck/round thing is feeling w/t but I don't know which way to go with it. FUCK. It's shit but idc, kitb anyone?

          ck
          I say a kitb because the world I'm in right now is if one is a miss the other is a hit. I'm too shit to know which way to go first.


          unless someone has something substantial to say.
          uuuhhhhhhhh.......... okay.....???????


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #665
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            What gives you this feeling?

            I think it's because round has been more useful as in he's trying to move the game forward, but I could be wrong.
            No, I won't cry if roundbox dies, I listed him as the 2nd best kill imo.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #666
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              based on lurker's post it looks like his vote is staying on me
              based on CK's mindset it looks like her vote is staying on me

              this kitb idea isn't going to work blind and it's a bad idea in the first place
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #667
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                No, I won't cry if roundbox dies, I listed him as the 2nd best kill imo.
                I posted about this earlier, sorry blind.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #668
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  No, I won't cry if roundbox dies, I listed him as the 2nd best kill imo.
                  I WILL CRY
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #669
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    why do you think ck is a better lynch over anyone else
                    I think she is as good as round. I guess it don't matter either way. If round gets flipped town, I have work to do to prove my world tomorrow. I just wanted a kitb because it can go either way for me, and I'm not sure which way I'd rather it go.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #670
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      based on lurker's post it looks like his vote is staying on me
                      based on CK's mindset it looks like her vote is staying on me

                      this kitb idea isn't going to work blind and it's a bad idea in the first place
                      I'm chalked up full of them, nothing new. _-_
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Cold Kitten
                        i love (purple things)
                        • May 2009
                        • 1341

                        #671
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I think she is as good as round. I guess it don't matter either way. If round gets flipped town, I have work to do to prove my world tomorrow. I just wanted a kitb because it can go either way for me, and I'm not sure which way I'd rather it go.
                        what if i flip town?


                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #672
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          everyone in lTWG should be here until the end of the phase
                          lets do this shit
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #673
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            I think she is as good as round. I guess it don't matter either way. If round gets flipped town, I have work to do to prove my world tomorrow. I just wanted a kitb because it can go either way for me, and I'm not sure which way I'd rather it go.
                            and to add, they both have had a lot of interactions with other people in the game, so if we miss, we have a LOT of help to decide where to go tomorrow.

                            Well, we know where I'm going, others may vary.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #674
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              lurker for time being

                              6 mins gonna crunch out some thoughts, leaning CK still but if I had to choose I dont hate roundbox lynch per se, there's defo worse options
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #675
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                what's the vote count rn?


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...