Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #616
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    because if we don't hit a wolf today and I survive into tomorrow I won't be able to post EOD since I'm driving 4h to get to this concert

    anticipating heat after CK's post on me, I figured blind would snap onto it since he's paranoid and I'd have to deal with a bunch of people wanting me roped
    I may be paranoid, but I'm not a sheep. I've been lynched for that before, and I'm not making that mistake again.

    I did though, ask you question(s) about your feelings of sanz, and you did mention it. Let me find the post.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #617
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      what's the difference between posting this when i woke up vs posting this before sleeping
      Smartass answer is "the time you posted it"

      Non Smartass answer is "the intent behind the time which you posted it." Its always better to say your thoughts when you have them than later. Meshes better with whatever you're saying at the time.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #618
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        I felt like I had said more about sanzath than I actually did yesterday. I thought I had expanded a bit more on the frozen mentality. It seemed like sanzath was having a hard time coming up with content the more people started to focus on him. His response to being top wagon after inDheart showed up to post the vote count made it seem like he was squirming on the spot. Regardless, he flipped town, so I guess I'm sorry for being wrong on d0?
        this one.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #619
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          that's literally what i would expect from a new player anyway lol
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #620
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            ck i don't think you're scum i just think the way you're playing and misremembering things does not look good on you. i wouldn't say you're town clear for sure but leaning i guess

            not a fan of celery just pushing ck/roundbox without giving much reason. it reminds me of his playing last turbo where he would not get off of freezin for no reason. later on you say you and ck are t/t but only helps you a little.

            other than pushing sanz so early and his weird interactions with sunfan i have nothing to go on for roundbox. i didn't really read capitalism passed when i was replaced and i've never played with him outside of a couple of ltwg games. i'm not sure if this is just how he plays or not welp.

            lurker is [redacted]

            blind has posted anything of note outside of saying i was lock clear for whatever reason. but he's pretty much done that every game that i've played with him.

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #621
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              Smartass answer is "the time you posted it"

              Non Smartass answer is "the intent behind the time which you posted it." Its always better to say your thoughts when you have them than later. Meshes better with whatever you're saying at the time.
              fair enough. something i will have to work on

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #622
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                Its always better to say your thoughts when you have them than later.
                not when you're me and [redacted personal bullshit]
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #623
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  I only said you were lock clear solely because you were completely absent. I don't actually think that, I was being a sarcastic ass.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #624
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    what a riveting EOD
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #625
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      the lack of votes is what makes it so riveting
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #626
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        your face is riveting
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Cold Kitten
                          i love (purple things)
                          • May 2009
                          • 1341

                          #627
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          jfc i'm back and i feel no better or different about anyone than i did before i left

                          you guys are useless


                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #628
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                            jfc i'm back and i feel no better or different about anyone than i did before i left

                            you guys are useless
                            how much did you read?
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #629
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I dont mind policy wv lynch if he falls asleep again t b h and kinda low key wish we did the last night t b h
                              rude sorry i don't agree

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              wv always agrees with me on everything because him and I are best of buddies and one day we're gonna take a walk along the beachside together and sing and such, but in a purely platonic way probably
                              see above but i'll totes walk along the beachside with you but no i won't because i wanted to lynch me for being asleep

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #630
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                i read everything from when i said i was leaving until now


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...