Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #706
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    roundbox was lynched. He was
    Stacy Collins (played by Lisa Warner) and Vanilla Town.

    Night 2 begins now, and will last 12 hours ending at 10am.

    IT IS NIGHT. DO NOT POST!

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #707
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      In the night...

      lurker has died. He was
      David O'Brien (played by David Wight) and Vanilla Town

      Day 2 begins now, and will end at 10pm server time.

      It is day. You may post!
      Last edited by inDheart; 06-17-2017, 11:52 AM. Reason: flavor

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #708
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        I'm not surprised honestly.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #709
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          ck will prove later.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #710
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            ck will prove later.
            it's mylo pls unvote unless you're legitimately 100% sure

            I'm leaning her wolf too but it's a bit early and could result badly if wrong

            and if nothing happens then at least we know you and ck are either t/w or w/w
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #711
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              unvote
              You have a point. I'm 95% sure, but you're right. If I'm wrong, I fucked the game up for town.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #712
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                People left:

                Cold Kitten
                Wayward
                Sunfan
                Blindreper

                ordered in likeliness from most wolfy to not in my mind.

                the lurker nk&flip poked a hole in my main theory I was tunneling on so I need to go back to the drawing board a bit.

                Believe it or not, I'm not terribly fond of pairing analysis either, but here's kind of what I could see, in order of most to least likely

                Cold & Sunfan (I know sunfan was #3 and not #2 in my list, I'll get to why in a bit)
                Cold & Blind
                Wayward & Blind
                Blind & Sunfan


                That's every possible pairing except for ones with Wayward, and here's why I left him out: I can't see him being paired with anyone because of how idle he's been. That said, it does not label him as not wolf, it more just means that pairing with him was completely ineffective in my mind; Blind & Sunfan is a "well shit, I doubt this but why not throw it in", but WV & any except blind is a case of literally nothing. The only reason I was fine pairing Blind & WV is because of their trends of... relative quietness and uselessness, given it's a common strategy these days as wolf which is really dumb.

                The reason that Wayward & Blind are so low on the pairing rankings for me, then, is because this theory isn't fleshed out at all yet, and it's more just something I want to ponder (and hopefully some others too). That said, the others are moreorless the same too, but at least there's some to analyze there. Independently, I don't mind CK&WV as wolves, but I can't pair them for the life of me given what little we have from Wayward.

                These are just my general thoughts for now, before I do start a re-read with better evidence, which I'll do a bit later because I'm a bit tired still right now and have some chores to do.
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #713
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  So, if I can be paired with everyone left, why am I so low?
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #714
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    InCoNsIsTeNT
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #715
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      So, if I can be paired with everyone left, why am I so low?
                      I mentioned why you were the only person who could be paired with WV in my mind, and even despite that I don't think you're particularly wolfy, I think you're just being you
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #716
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I mentioned why you were the only person who could be paired with WV in my mind, and even despite that I don't think you're particularly wolfy, I think you're just being you
                        that is to say, unless you and WV are a pair going for the whole "lets be hush hush guys!" strat
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #717
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I mentioned why you were the only person who could be paired with WV in my mind, and even despite that I don't think you're particularly wolfy, I think you're just being you
                          I know. I see it's a far out there world for you, but being on the bottom, and then POSSIBLY being a partner to everyone is so opposite. Your moist possible wolf should be able to be paired with everyone, not the least....
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #718
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Lmao most not moist *
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #719
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              I know. I see it's a far out there world for you, but being on the bottom, and then POSSIBLY being a partner to everyone is so opposite. Your moist possible wolf should be able to be paired with everyone, not the least....
                              The thing with that is I did mention even that while WV & Cold are my top wolves, I can't particularly see them as being *together*, and is more a case of two independent reads.

                              It's more that I linked people and looked at them as a two, not as a one for that, and there's nothing that WV could've said to pair him with anyone except for you in that scenario, and to be frank even that was more just me trying to find someone to fit that world and you were first to come to mind for that.



                              As an aside (but somewhat related?) I kinda wanna explore Sunfan a bit more specifically, and look over his reads lists and thoughts on people. The main reason I mention this is because I remember him saying things, but I don't much recall the content nor validity/effort for it, which could just be my own fault or could be a warning flag, though I'm leaning to the former because I was out of it yesterday.
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #720
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                I'm glad you're asking me about that, and if you do have more you want to ask on that specifically, Blind, please do because I do want to hear more from you and want to rest your worries. But, is there anything else of the list you want to comment on?

                                Also, where are your reads at now, other than CK? I kinda dont want you to prove that quite yet (as you alluded to), so I don't tunnel on her more. Have something ready for about 7 or 8 server I'd say on that though so we have time to discuss and ponder it.
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...