Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #856
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    ACTUALLY GROSS

    "I was trying to ping him for an emotional response, I got one, I asked a fellow player her thoughts, didn't get a response, and have decided to vote for initial player"

    WHAT THE FUCK DUDE
    that was in a short span of time; admittedly your emotional response before knowing everything, didn't look too good on you, and I was putting things together about you in my head too which came at similar timing.

    Basically I'm getting over tunneling ck and moving onto you a bit more. Enjoy!

    After her response and analysis, admittedly... well it didn't change a lot. She didn't actually trend up as much as I thought she would, and it helped you a bit... but not a lot. You're still pretty red to me.
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #857
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
      cannot confirm. can't remember if he's been mislynched or not. i'm sure he has been but i can't recall a game for sure when he has been
      I haven't been mislynched in over a year, probably only a few times in forum, and I think either two or three times on FFR, mostly when I was starting out.

      But they do exist.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #858
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        did lurker eat a bagel. does anyone know
        Hey man I'd prolly think this is funny some other time but fuck u right now
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #859
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          I just kinda wanna know where your head's at, pretty please
          aaahafhdhsjafdjklsjklfdsajkl

          i'm undecided on greg again. i think it is fully possible he's a wolf. i really don't think blind is a wolf. i know i'm not a wolf. that leaves the possibilities at you, wv, and greg.

          so...

          greg/wv
          greg/you
          wv/you


          that's it right....? am i doing things right

          idk.


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #860
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            that was in a short span of time; admittedly your emotional response before knowing everything, didn't look too good on you, and I was putting things together about you in my head too which came at similar timing.

            Basically I'm getting over tunneling ck and moving onto you a bit more. Enjoy!

            After her response and analysis, admittedly... well it didn't change a lot. She didn't actually trend up as much as I thought she would, and it helped you a bit... but not a lot. You're still pretty red to me.
            aw


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #861
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Celirra
              aha! I almost fooled you!



              damn, sunfan never offers to talk to me about twg. Only haku ever teaches me on twg theory, but I think it's paying off well!!!!
              My door isn't fucking closed to anyone you can talk to me on discord the way human beings interact with one another

              I don't meditate on a mountain between games and if it blows people's minds I'm not even that fucking good at TWG I'm more of a large-but-not-huge fish in a medium sized pond.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #862
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                haven't caught up, sorry. Don't have the time. Synopsis anyone?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #863
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  Because he had no choice regardless of his alignment??

                  WHich is exactly what I was saying the whole time??
                  i wouldn't consider what you did as "calling him out on it pretty hard" sorry if we have different definitions of pretty hard

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #864
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    blind popping in and basically doing nothing but agreeing to lynch me is really gross
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #865
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Cold Kitten, I need to know where your head is at regarding me.

                      If you're not sure, you can say so.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #866
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        haven't caught up, sorry. Don't have the time. Synopsis anyone?
                        people want to lynch me
                        its not gonna happen
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Cold Kitten
                          i love (purple things)
                          • May 2009
                          • 1341

                          #867
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                          aaahafhdhsjafdjklsjklfdsajkl

                          i'm undecided on greg again. i think it is fully possible he's a wolf. i really don't think blind is a wolf. i know i'm not a wolf. that leaves the possibilities at you, wv, and greg.

                          so...

                          greg/wv
                          greg/you
                          wv/you


                          that's it right....? am i doing things right

                          idk.
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          Cold Kitten, I need to know where your head is at regarding me.

                          If you're not sure, you can say so.
                          ok


                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #868
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                            aw
                            The reason, just to help a bit: I consider there to be a few tiers:

                            analysis with connections
                            facts with novel opinions and anecdotes
                            restatement of facts

                            basically you're in the middle tier with your covering of the post which is why you didnt trend up a ton
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #869
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              My door isn't fucking closed to anyone you can talk to me on discord the way human beings interact with one another

                              I don't meditate on a mountain between games and if it blows people's minds I'm not even that fucking good at TWG I'm more of a large-but-not-huge fish in a medium sized pond.
                              man I'm starting to feel bad, I feel like I legitimately am getting to you and I really didnt want that

                              one day, friend, it's always fun talking to you
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #870
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                                i mean you could be right but that's also what everyone says when they're about to be lynched, so that's not exactly a defense
                                funny how you say that this isn't a defense but this is what you default to every time you're pressured

                                Comment

                                Working...