Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #691
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    wv lynch actually gives us nothing cause he's been useless and irrelevant

    I'd rather lynch ck so even if she flips town we get ~info~
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #692
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      complacency with your death is probably not quite an appropriate word, I will be a little annoyed if you die and flip town because it means I was wrong on lurker in most of the worlds, and I don't really wanna deal with that.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #693
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Celirra
        fuCk Kitb
        I am not counting this as a vote.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #694
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Cold Kitten
          i suggested a blind/sunfan partnership WAAAAAAY before you did, pls. do NOT take credit for that
          ?
          look at my post where I quoted this
          I'm not stealing your thunder

          you have serious confirmation bias on me this game
          I am NOT A WOLF
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #695
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Cold Kitten

            mechanically legal
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #696
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              complacency with your death is probably not quite an appropriate word, I will be a little annoyed if you die and flip town because it means I was wrong on lurker in most of the worlds, and I don't really wanna deal with that.
              prepare to be aNNOYED
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #697
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                ~info~ lynch when a mislynch is Lylo is a preeeeeeeeeety bad idea
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #698
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  Cold Kitten

                  mechanically legal
                  kcool you're so fucking wrong here celery. SO FUCKING WRONG


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #699
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                    i suggested a blind/sunfan partnership WAAAAAAY before you did, pls. do NOT take credit for that
                    no seriously look back at my posts, I actually posted this one this time unlike what I said about sanzath

                    all of you should read my stuff when I die because I'm town
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Cold Kitten
                      i love (purple things)
                      • May 2009
                      • 1341

                      #700
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      ~info~ lynch when a mislynch is Lylo is a preeeeeeeeeety bad idea
                      THANK YOU. UGH. THIS IS SUCH A BAD IDEA


                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #701
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        well shit
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #702
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          hope i'm not wrong (again)
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #703
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            I think I have to save CK here
                            roundbox
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #704
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Stop posting.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #705
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                roundbox (3) - lurker, Cold Kitten, the sun fan
                                Cold Kitten (2) - blindreper1179, Celirra
                                blindreper1179 (1) - roundbox
                                the sun fan (1) - Wayward Vagabond

                                Comment

                                Working...